You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Congrats on the download!

2»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Congrats on the download!:
    How the flopwit flup could it possibly take two flaphead years to make that ???---what does it do? Its just a link to a smaller web page on your desktop---brilliant!!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    looooool
  • edited November 2010
    Quick question

How do you expand the download window, i have a widescreen laptop and the download version sits in the middle
    Are there any settings i have to tinker with?
    Gary
  • edited November 2010
    Frankly, there is no difference between the download and the original.

Quite why the download has been released is beyond me given that no new feature are offered and clearly any feedback that is offered to sky has not been taken on board and acted upon.

Whilst I fully commend sky for attempting to change things, its quite frankly years too late and the amount of potential customers lost due to the gash software is unimaginable.

Obviously it doesnt really affect me as I lose nothing in terms of rake etc but when people refuse to believe that sky has the potential to be a big site with proper sized tourneys. People seem content with the same people colluding each and every night but its apparently ok as we are all part of some masonic online community.......

Given its trusted name and marketing skills, sky could be massive but due to numerous retarded decisions, its stuck with a player base well short of its potential.
  • edited November 2010
    quick answer--- you don't
  • edited November 2010
    someone has nicked all my league points !!

And the league has done one ??