You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker is a joke

edited December 2010 in Area 51
ave played on sky poker for a number of years maybe its just me but the site is a joke u see flops day in day out that u wld never see in a real game its a total joke feel like ur gettin ripped off !!!!!!!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    a flop you would never see in a real game? lolol
  • edited December 2010
    you're right, i've just seen a flop of 8h 6h 5d, i've never seen that live
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke:
    a flop you would never see in a real game? lolol
    Posted by hurst05
    A joker, a bridge score card and Mrs Bun the baker.
  • edited December 2010
    welcome to the forum
  • edited December 2010
    its not the flops its the fkn miracle rivers thats the problem
    absolute pi s take
  • edited December 2010
    its not the flops its the fkn miracle rivers thats the problem absolute pi s take
    Posted by argo
    hahahahahahahahaha
  • edited December 2010
    lol you either don't play or watch enough live poker, for instance just last night i was watching a live game and saw aq lose to a7 with a runner runner flush, fixed or what!!! if you think this site is a joke there are many other sites out there but you will find the same things happening, bad beats are part of the game and if they bother so much the answer is simple.............don't play!
  • edited December 2010

alot ppl on this think there really funny eh behind the computer
    yes the mircle rivers everytime a ment u see it very few hand guys miles behind then bang ur out
    dont mind gettin bad beats now and again part of the game but every 5 min a joke

• edited December 2010
    alot ppl on this think there really funny eh behind the computer yes the mircle rivers everytime a ment u see it very few hand guys miles behind then bang ur out dont mind gettin bad beats now and again part of the game but every 5 min a joke
    Posted by frielste03
    Would you like to post the hand history for each of these events that occur every 5 minutes?
    We would all be thrilled to see them.
  • edited December 2010
    deal with it or dont play
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke : A joker, a bridge score card and Mrs Bun the baker.
    Posted by MereNovice
    That was a great flop for me - I had pocket buns
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke : That was a great flop for me - I had pocket buns
    Posted by UncleNafe
    Ahahahahaha, nice hand sir, glad i folded my Ace Joker suited :)
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke : That was a great flop for me - I had pocket buns
    Posted by UncleNafe
    Nice hand but I've got "The Hanged Man" and a 1979 Panini "Garry Birtles" so I've got an open ended squiggle draw.
    It's not over yet.

Raise.
  • edited December 2010

I was bored and am easily entertained :)
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke : Nice hand but I've got "The Hanged Man" and a 1979 Panini "Garry Birtles" so I've got an open ended squiggle draw. It's not over yet. Raise.
    Posted by MereNovice
    tony brown WBA forward was the only one i could,nt get that year vince,was gutted
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke : Nice hand but I've got "The Hanged Man" and a 1979 Panini "Garry Birtles" so I've got an open ended squiggle draw. It's not over yet. Raise.
    Posted by MereNovice
    lol garry birtles! what a legend
  • edited December 2010
    ITS NOT THE FLOPS ITS WHEN PPL GO IN WITH POCKET PAIRS WHEN THERS 3,4 OVER CARDS AND THEY RIVER A FLUSH WITH 1 OF THER POCKETS,BAD BEAT OR WOT. LOL,I CAN HANDLE GOOD HANDS BEING PLAYED AND GETING RIVERED BUT THAT DOES MY NUT IN!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke : tony brown WBA forward was the only one i could,nt get that year vince,was gutted
    Posted by stokefc
    Bomber!!!
  • edited December 2010
    I rest my case absolute joke
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    cmwpies Small blind  £0.15 £0.15 £50.22
    argo Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £44.24
      Your hole cards

PERRAZI Call  £0.30 £0.75 £34.33
    TABBYCAT Fold     
    J9 Call  £0.30 £1.05 £5.54
    FRED773 Raise  £1.20 £2.25 £14.99
    cmwpies Call  £1.05 £3.30 £49.17
    argo Call  £0.90 £4.20 £43.34
    PERRAZI Call  £0.90 £5.10 £33.43
    J9 Call  £0.90 £6.00 £4.64
    Flop

cmwpies Check     
    argo Bet  £3.00 £9.00 £40.34
    PERRAZI Call  £3.00 £12.00 £30.43
    J9 All-in  £4.64 £16.64 £0.00
    FRED773 All-in  £14.99 £31.63 £0.00
    cmwpies Fold     
    argo Call  £11.99 £43.62 £28.35
    PERRAZI Call  £11.99 £55.61 £18.44
    Turn

• J

argo All-in  £28.35 £83.96 £0.00
    PERRAZI All-in  £18.44 £102.40 £0.00
    argo Unmatched bet  £9.91 £92.49 £9.91
    argo Show

PERRAZI Show

J9 Show

FRED773 Show
    • Q
    • A

River

PERRAZI Win Straight to the Jack £90.69  £90.69
    F K N P I S TAKE .. U STILL THINK ITS NOT RIGGED ...??????....
  • edited December 2010
    I rest my case absolute joke
     F K N P I S TAKE
    Posted by argo
    Hardly.
    That would be fairly standard poker.
    I'm just guessing that you don't play very much - am i right???
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke : tony brown WBA forward was the only one i could,nt get that year vince,was gutted
    Posted by stokefc
    Tony Brown scored best goal ive ever seen at Hillsborough for West Brom (many years ago)
    ball dropped over his shoulder and he volleyed it in from a long way out.
  • edited December 2010
    am glad ppl do agree with me so what if a moan got a right to jst here flop 2 j 10 guy goes all in a called a had aa he had j k guess wit comes then no not a j or a k gets better 9 q absolute joke see it so many times always last card
  • edited December 2010
    fairly standard poker some folk o got a clue
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke : Hardly. That would be fairly standard poker. I'm just guessing that you don't play very much - am i right???
    Posted by MereNovice
    The guy plays quite alot at my stakes - had him down as a solid break even player, maybe a small winner.

I'm surprised to see him kicking off saying it's rigged....

He deffo runs +ev against me!!! Or has done. I won the flip the other night tho, maybe things r starting to change :):):):):)

Chin up argo lad.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker is a joke : The guy plays quite alot at my stakes - had him down as a solid break even player, maybe a small winner. I'm surprised to see him kicking off saying it's rigged.... He deffo runs +ev against me!!! Or has done. I won the flip the other night tho, maybe things r starting to change :):):):):) Chin up argo lad.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    see..it weird you never never no what anybodys thinkin,its like that night i went allin wi me pair o nines n you called wi ya j acks,normally i wouldnt o shoved but i were totally wasted..its just what people thinkin a the time,maybe hes thinkin the same but in a bigger scale,if you catch me drift
  • edited December 2010
    fairly standard poker some folk o got a clue
    Posted by frielste03
    If you'd like to debate this further, I'm in a fairly indulgent mood.
    You may not like the answers you get though.
  • edited December 2010

was it not a half chance that you would be beaten on the river?  yet every card that beats you would appear to you as being a miracle?
  • edited December 2010
    Hardly.
    That would be fairly standard poker.
    I'm just guessing that you don't play very much - am i right???

you couldnt be more wrong . ive been on this site since the start .but recently since the software update it has become a joke .. should change its name to RIVER POKER instead of SKY . if it carries on much longer i will be taking my money elsewere ...
  • edited December 2010
    I be honest, these sites that run the poker games are not thought full to the players that take part.
    The software is really embarrassing to say the least. If you have a low stack, you have no chance of staying in, the so called random cards are not random they come to the hands that are being played and if you have a low stack of chips, you are on your way. I even boasted about being first all in, winds the hand and on nearly 80% this is the case which is a high figure and the person who is sitting waiting for his turn espicailly if he is th big blind he will call with a gh, knowing full well the odds are stacked against him/her. Which is wrong as the only thing that should be stacked against the players is the cards and not the system.
    The software should be carefully looked at and re-enstated to stop a lot of bad feelings, as you can sit in on a game and you know what is going to come next to knock you out.
    I sit and play at the kitchen table with a pack of cards and I have yet to see a hand that was dealt towards a hand that had the favoured cards or in favoured cards, the funnest thing is and ace never appears as so much as they do on these software sites, on the flop.
    I understand you need to speed the game up and the bookmaker can make his profit.
    Come on have a look at the setup and get thing sorted, how can a player go all-in with 2-7 off suit and because he is first to go all in wins. Please do not come back and say it is the luck of the cards, as it is not, that person is lucky he went allin 1st.
  • edited December 2010
    I was bored and am easily entertained :)
    Posted by RedHouse
    Quality!!!