You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Viva Las Vegas 2011

Comments

• edited January 2011
    are the £26 satellites not 1 in 5?

edit: im a clutz, must read properly :)
  • edited January 2011
    I may just try another as I was missing for the first 50 mins tonight - power cut 10 mins before the start fm energy supplier!
  • edited January 2011
    GL to all the runners in tonights VLV final. A special GL to Blades.
  • edited January 2011
    wish everyone in final the very best of luck
  • edited January 2011
    Good luck to all tonight.... But my mum will win AGAIN... all the best. KidgirlgyJR
  • edited January 2011

well am off for a pint for 1/2 an hour and i'll see you all at 9

• edited January 2011
    good luck all x
  • edited January 2011
    Good luck Liam5kings i will have ago next month and hopefully see you in Vegas....
  • edited January 2011
    Congratulations to limpet and Warlock on winning last night.

Enjoy Vegas.

I will keep trying so I can come with you both.

Sue and Dave

XX

• edited January 2011
    well done all thoroughly enjoyed the tourney, even if sue did knock me out.  Like Sue though I am still dying to qualify so will be doing my utmost.  GL in Vegas
  • edited January 2011
    Railed the final table and it was superb, I got nervous just watching. Massive congrats to Warlock and Limpet and superb sportsmanship by Uncle Pat, Kidgirly and the lad who bubbled (sorry can't remember your alias).

Strange there was a couple of idiots who were railing and had their own girly spat, why would you do that when people are playing for probably one of their biggest ambitions in their life.

Have a fantastic time in Vegas.  
  • edited January 2011
    Blades849 :( was gutted, hands just not holding when i needed them to. I'll be back to try again!
  • edited January 2011
    certainly one of the toughest games i been in thanks everbody most was very sporting

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas 2011:
    certainly one of the toughest games i been in thanks everbody most was very sporting
    Posted by kimpet
    HUGE CONGRATS

Have a great time (and come on the forum more often its great fun!)
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by kimpet
    Disappointed to have finished 3rd, but congratulations to you and Warlock - hope you have a great time in Vegas.

As you say, an incredibly tough game, especially the last hour, but I'm definitely up for trying again and still hoping to join you out there.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas 2011 : Disappointed to have finished 3rd, but congratulations to you and Warlock - hope you have a great time in Vegas. As you say, an incredibly tough game, especially the last hour, but I'm definitely up for trying again and still hoping to join you out there.
    Posted by pumpkin23
    You played an excellent game Pumpkin, congrats on your cash win but massive commiserations for bubbling to Vegas - GL next time
  • edited February 2011

many thanks everyone for all your support im well chuffed it was a very difficult tournament i think qualifying on Saturday straight through to Sundays final and not having time to dwell really helped.
    congratulations to kimpet c u there and commiserations to pumpkin also thank you to kidgirlgy sue for being gracious when my ak suited beat your aa (respect) and hope you and pumpkin qualify in the coming months.

once again a big thank you everyone

roy
  • edited February 2011
    can u free roll it 2
  • edited February 2011
    can u free roll it 2
    Posted by jacko999
    No freerolls as far as I know but there are now multiple S&G/MTT games using poker points, see the homepage for details.
  • edited February 2011

hello,really looking forward to next sundays final. hope there will b plenty of runners. how long does the final last for on average?

• edited February 2011
    hello,really looking forward to next sundays final. hope there will b plenty of runners. how long does the final last for on average?
    Posted by hinton

First post I see Hinton, welcome to the community.  The finals take around 4 hours and gets between 20 & 30 runners. If I can win one, so can you.

xxxx

Sue
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by hinton
    thanks sue,cant wait to play.been playing loads. i take it u r going 2 vegas?
  • edited February 2011

Good Luck Mr Hinton!

Mother will be ringing the winner(s) on the morning of Monday week to sort out flights, Hotel Suite, etc.

It could be youuuuuuuu
  • edited February 2011
    Good Luck Mr Hinton! Mother will be ringing the winner(s) on the morning of Monday week to sort out flights, Hotel Suite, etc. It could be youuuuuuuu
    Posted by Tikay10
    thank you so much,im feeling good bout the final.just need that bit of luck.what a great package,hope 2 c ya soon. how many days is the main event on for?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas 2011 : thanks sue,cant wait to play.been playing loads. i take it u r going 2 vegas?
    Posted by hinton
    Sue won the Viva Las Vegas final last year.

Over in Vegas she had an amazing run in the main event making Day 5 before eventually being knocked out in 332nd place for $36,423. I think she was the second highest placed lady. Not bad for the price of a VLV quarter final seat. I'm pretty sure she'll be trying to win a seat again this year.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas 2011 : Sue won the Viva Las Vegas final last year. Over in Vegas she had an amazing run in the main event making Day 5 before eventually being knocked out in 332nd place for $36,423. I think she was the second highest placed lady. Not bad for the price of a VLV quarter final seat. I'm pretty sure she'll be trying to win a seat again this year.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    wow,well done sue.nice pay day.its a day day package but how many days do u play poker?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas 2011 : wow,well done sue.nice pay day.its a day day package but how many days do u play poker?
    Posted by hinton
    Hi Hinton,

Brain at the ready:

There are 4 day 1's the sky players are spread across all 4

There's a days break followed by 2 days 2's

Another days break then day 3 to day 9 consecutively until you get the November 9

So out of your 10 days in Vegas you could be playing at least 6, and if you get to day 6 you Tkay & Claire will be staying on after the rest have left for home

Each day is at least 4 1/2 levels of 2 hrs each, plus 2 hrs in breaks  - 10 -11hrs a day

Simples

xxx

Sue
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas 2011 : Hi Hinton,   Brain at the ready: There are 4 day 1's the sky players are spread across all 4 There's a days break followed by 2 days 2's Another days break then day 3 to day 9 consecutively until you get the November 9 So out of your 10 days in Vegas you could be playing at least 6, and if you get to day 6 you Tkay & Claire will be staying on after the rest have left for home . Each day is at least 4 1/2 levels of 2 hrs each, plus 2 hrs in breaks   - 10 -11hrs a day  Simples xxx Sue
    Posted by kidgrimsby
    thank u,sounds great. plenty of poker then i hope.just hope more ppl r in the final on sunday so there is a few packages
  • edited February 2011
    Good luck to all tonight
  • edited February 2011
    ul penguin, thought you did for me- ironic that after busting you with AJ, I got bust myself on the bubble with AJ :(