You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The TSP Cash Final - Runners & Riders

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Oh and the mind literally boggles to wonder how many hands Wayne must have played to be right up there...... he must be wandering around like Raoul Duke in Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas! 

One toke? You poor fool! Wait till you see those goddamn bats.

Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?

And other awesome quotes :D
  • edited January 2011
    Hi All,
    I'll put my kiss of death on offshoot, mickjenn, and boonicon. Sorry to the rest of the field but i have actually increased your chances now lol.

col
  • edited January 2011
    People need to quit there jibber jabbering and get on with it. You have the chance to be part of someting special... THANKS TO SKY POKER.

So stop contesting SKY POKER's rules and regulations.

Some of us who dont have the BR to play and accumulate that amount of points won't get this opputunity.. EVER. So please quit moaning, depressing to read.

Anyways.

Imma go for cottlad & mickjenn due to recent performance thats ive noticed and also  offshoot just cause he has serious game no matter the format
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP Cash Final - Runners & Riders:
    Oh and the mind literally boggles to wonder how many hands Wayne must have played to be right up there...... he must be wandering around like Raoul Duke in Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas!  One toke? You poor fool! Wait till you see those goddamn bats. Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape? And other awesome quotes :D
    Posted by cottlad

zomg

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP Cash Final - Runners & Riders : Very Tez, or Tevez for short? You know what, I'm going to give my 2nd shout out to Beaneh for this one.  Firstly, he's due.  Secondly, it would honestly be lovely to see him on TSP.  And last but not least, might cheer him up.  Judging by the replies on these threads I think the Priority Club guys are currently drawing straws to be his 'account manager.'
    Posted by TommyD

I'm a very chilled out generally happy dude dude!
  • edited January 2011
    I absolutely agree Harts that this is an awesome opportunity and Sky have done a cracking job coming up with the idea.  It's the fact that this is SO special that i think it has to be perfected and improved on wherever possible.  To the right player this deal could be worth 10k, 20k, 30k+ per year.  Not to be sniffed at!  And it's their own rake money paying for it.  To the wrong player it's probably worth a few thousand quid or less whilst the regs are still paying all the rake (comparatively)
    Anyways, what i didn't want to do was sound like i was moaning.  Just wanted some constructive input. 
    Thanks for your support also...... do u think my arrin every hand strategy could workout?  ;)
  • edited January 2011
    To my knowledge (although i could be wrong). The deal you get in the team is double your C4P. Of which half is put into a live tourny bankroll. Cant see how the players who play RR or probably any STT or MTT (although I dont know how many C4P these people get) are goiing to make many C4P. Maybe like 4k points max. Not sure what tournys they will be playing. Cant see them being able to buy into anything decent. They might be able to play a DTD deepstack after the 3 months of saving. Cant see the benefit to sky poker of having one of these in the team.
    But its all about equal opportunities. And good luck to whoever gets in the team.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP Cash Final - Runners & Riders : I'm a very chilled out generally happy dude dude!
    Posted by beaneh
    I know man, all tongue in cheek except number 2.  After all your work in the clinic and on the forum I think it would be great for you to be on TSP, despite the fact we disagree on pretty much every hand we discuss.
  • edited January 2011
    People need to quit there jibber jabbering and get on with it. You have the chance to be part of someting special... THANKS TO SKY POKER. So stop contesting SKY POKER's rules and regulations. Some of us who dont have the BR to play and accumulate that amount of points won't get this opputunity.. EVER. So please quit moaning, depressing to read. Anyways. Imma go for cottlad & mickjenn due to recent performance thats ive noticed and also  offshoot just cause he has serious game no matter the format
    Posted by HartshorN

people like you need to stop posting when it doesn't concern you.

when you finish in the top30 cash places and realise the hours of work it takes and the money created for Sky it equates to we're allowed to voice opinions on how certain things are done and certain improvements which can possibly be made.

• edited January 2011
    You are absolutely correct 5toneface.  If I were to be lcky enough to get a TSP place I wd change from mainly MTT to mainly grinding multi cash tables. 
  • edited January 2011
    also look at the 3 fields of players, kind of insane how strong the cash is compared to STT and MTT line ups
  • edited January 2011
    You are absolutely correct 5toneface.  If I were to be lcky enough to get a TSP place I wd change from mainly MTT to mainly grinding multi cash tables. 
    Posted by SoLack
    Yeah this is what the STT and MTT winners might have to do. But im sure not all of them have the bankrolls to do this, and could cause them to bust very quickly.
    Good luck to you
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP Cash Final - Runners & Riders : Yeah this is what the STT and MTT winners might have to do. But im sure not all of them have the bankrolls to do this, and could cause them to bust very quickly. Good luck to you
    Posted by 5toneFace
    IMO it is more than poss to hit 20k pts + playin STT on sky, not sure about MTT's though

If i luckbox my way through to TSP i wouldn't see the need to change
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP Cash Final - Runners & Riders : IMO it is more than poss to hit 20k pts + playin STT on sky, not sure about MTT's though If i luckbox my way through to TSP i wouldn't see the need to change
    Posted by SHANXTA
    Fair enough, I dont really have a clue how many C4P stt players make. Depends how high they play i guess. £20+ regs im sure will be fine. But lower than that might become a problem. And these are the people with smaller bankrolls. Esp the people who play £1 RR. I've heard, although I dont know who they are, there are a few of these in the top 30.
  • edited January 2011
    I absolutely agree Harts that this is an awesome opportunity and Sky have done a cracking job coming up with the idea.  It's the fact that this is SO special that i think it has to be perfected and improved on wherever possible.  To the right player this deal could be worth 10k, 20k, 30k+ per year.  Not to be sniffed at!  And it's their own rake money paying for it.  To the wrong player it's probably worth a few thousand quid or less whilst the regs are still paying all the rake (comparatively) Anyways, what i didn't want to do was sound like i was moaning.  Just wanted some constructive input.  Thanks for your support also...... do u think my arrin every hand strategy could workout?  ;)
    Posted by cottlad
    I know mate might of come over the top there i just think this is completely the wrong thread to start posting improvements on and like beaneh was interegating tikay it seemed haha, theres a different place and time for it and took the light away from this thread.
    and i hope it does mate youve entertained me enough watching your hands on TV so good luck ;)

as for zing, it's a public forum and have a right to say what could be on other peoples mind sorry if you dislike.
  • edited January 2011
    Can't stick to three so gonna have to choose four and leave them out there in any order...

Beanbag
    Gingerflush
    Nosebleed
    and tilt me longtime MickJenn

This one is the hardest to call imo

GL All

xx

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP Cash Final - Runners & Riders : Very Tez, or Tevez for short? You know what, I'm going to give my 2nd shout out to Beaneh for this one.  Firstly, he's due.  Secondly, it would honestly be lovely to see him on TSP.
    Posted by TommyD

lolololololloloololololololololololololololololololololol

misclick register HUdonkament and then go on to bink it
    what a luckbox.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP Cash Final - Runners & Riders : lolololololloloololololololololololololololololololololol misclick register HUdonkament and then go on to bink it what a luckbox.
    Posted by LOL_RAISE

shaddap and make me a cheese sammich. The man has a good point, I'm DUEEEEEE!!!!
  • edited January 2011

1. Gerrard9
    2. Bigshann
    3. Sam1986

• edited January 2011
    I would rather start off with 2000 chips in either of other tourneys than the 9000 I have in this one.
  • edited January 2011
    I would rather start off with 2000 chips in either of other tourneys than the 9000 I have in this one.
    Posted by ajs4385
    sky, can we arrange this please
  • edited January 2011
    Posted by ajs4385
    we can swap if you want?  i ahve 4k in the mtt weeeeeeeeee
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP Cash Final - Runners & Riders : sky, can we arrange this please
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I was being serious I would love for sky to arrange it.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP Cash Final - Runners & Riders : we can swap if you want?  i ahve 4k in the mtt weeeeeeeeee
    Posted by scotty77
    Yep if sky will allow it.
  • edited January 2011
    Well i just played 9 x DYM for teh lulz..... ugh......  how slow...... my mind is now fully numbed.  Am not sure it's even poker..... limp limp limp limp,...,.,,....arrin!  Would love to see a solely DYM player having a crack at a GUKPT :)
    Anyways.... i was gonna have a push at these and play a couple hrs per day but am not sure i can take it so i guess i'll just have to grind the cash :(
  • edited January 2011
    Interestingly enough i played for 1 hour and paid about £4 in rake.  Wonder what 9 tables of nl£100 would have raked in 1 hr?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP Cash Final - Runners & Riders : I was being serious I would love for sky to arrange it.
    Posted by ajs4385

so loooool in so many ways :-)
  • edited January 2011
    Look at that lineup lol.  So hard to choose.  Love to see freechips take this down.  Also sam1986 hasnt had a mention.  He is one to watch I think.   Zing for the bubble plz
  • edited January 2011
    toughest field imo

1.Mickjenn(luckbox obv ;))
    2.Offshoot
    3. Flashflush

Gl to you all
  • edited January 2011
    My pick is the Gibb

Good luck to everyone though