You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Don90 Phone Bill Donation Thread

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
After being moved to tears reading the other thread i feel i have to do something

I'l give 54p towards it

anyone else?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I'll double that if he doesn't do any more blogs.
  • edited January 2011
    ill give him some of miyagis wotsits
  • edited January 2011
    ill put a quid in if he manages to go a youtube video without using the phrase 'let it go;
  • edited January 2011

i'll donate a pound if he decides to hang up his boots on the bloggage ;-)

• edited January 2011
    I'll have a look down the back of the sofa and he can have whatever I find.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The Don90 Phone Bill Donation Thread:
    I'll have a look down the back of the sofa and he can have whatever I find.
    Posted by Darntootin
    used noddies by any chance
  • edited January 2011

I will put ravers old frying pans on ebay ,
     i am sure some artistic nut will see a imprint
     of my bloody  head stains on them as abstract .
     so put me down for 54p .

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The Don90 Phone Bill Donation Thread : used noddies by any chance
    Posted by stokefc
    Funny you should say that...

One prophylactic (soiled)

Half a pack of Rizla

One broken Subbuteo player (Scotland 1978)

A squishy unidentified object

Several beer bottle tops

One Indian take-away menu

One of those dvd giveaways that you get in the papers (Catherine Cookson's The Rag Nymph - no sleeve)

Get Don to pm me his address and i'll pop them in the post.

ps. anyone spot the movie quote?
  • edited January 2011
    forget giving him money, what happened to playin heads up don?
  • edited January 2011
    I have a soon to be empty wine glass

Maxxy's badly folded map (he doesn't need it he's local...)

A couple of empty tab packets

and the piece de resistance...(drum roll.....)

A quarter of a bottle of port

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

xx
  • edited January 2011
    after a really bad session at the tables im going to have to reduce my donation to 38p :(   sorry mate
  • edited January 2011
    It's 56p or no deal.  Whatever the hell you people are on about.
  • edited January 2011
    forget giving him money, what happened to playin heads up don?
    Posted by lynx3ffect
    im broke, ive withdrew all the money i have on all sites bar rake bonus's that have came in today or still to come. I have £5 on my sky account. I maybe able to get some games in at a mates house but without tinternet conections i cant do anything at home.
  • edited January 2011
    He has not got gambling problems that i know of

and as i came second(thing brag) in velo last night for £68.75, i will now up my offer to £3.75 ;)
  • edited January 2011
      Donald  I hear crying from the showers if this is not a wind-up then please don't post Financial and Gambling Problems on the Forum .... Others have done so in the past to their regret.   Go talk to mum dad. Hugs Annie x
    Posted by logdon
    Annie no disrespect. I didnt cry, not once, nor did i ask for help or sympathy. I simply posted saying i had no internet, considering that i have a number of things going on and i only have internet accsess at my dads or a friends therefore i cannot compete in them.

I never asked anyone for a penny what im due is my own fault because I didnt check my mail, NOTHING TO DO WITH GAMBLING OR POKER OF ANY KIND. Infact the money ive withdrew from sky and 4 other poker sites has actually helped me out a little by covering a % of my dept. What im due i couldnt ask anyone for. Not my mum, my dad or anyone. Its just unfair. For all i only mentioned a phone bill that was just part of my problem. I didnt want people to know the rest with good reason.
  • edited January 2011

Hope things turn around for you soon Don. The old saying is that these things are sent to try us....stay strong mate and you'll be alright. TC .
  • edited January 2011

ZZZZZZZZZZZzz at logdon.

Still playing to the end in Dyms?

• edited January 2011
    Hope things turn around for you soon Don. The old saying is that these things are sent to try us....stay strong mate and you'll be alright. TC .
    Posted by MAXALLY
    ty mate - ive now cancelled comming to newcastle i dont think im in the right frame of mine to go down. However the head is holding up and i will return and i should be a better person/.
  • edited January 2011

Oh no    I have probs,      better not post them cos the forum police are watching,    Logdon is it CIA FBI or what?.....   when you give an order     say like    dont go this or that        does it work?

hmmm  ill keep my probs to myself,   just incase.

Thanks for warning us

Ps  my dog has only one testicle,   is it ok to divulge sumink like that?

pedro

• edited January 2011
    Oh no    I have probs,      better not post them cos the forum police are watching,    Logdon is it CIA FBI or what?.....   when you give an order     say like    dont go this or that        does it work? hmmm  ill keep my probs to myself,   just incase. Thanks for warning us Ps  my dog has only one testicle,   is it ok to divulge sumink like that? pedro
    Posted by NODEAL
    I'm working on a  "NODEAL's missing testitcle thread" atm
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The Don90 Phone Bill Donation Thread : I'm working on a  "NODEAL's missing testitcle thread" atm
    Posted by Neildown
    lols
  • edited January 2011
    i`v found a half pence and half a mars bar ( god i hope was mars bar ) down the sofa, still looking hoping to find if that`s where my hair went ???
  • edited January 2011
    When I first read this and the original  thread I, like I think logdon did, thought that the Don might have a gambling problem, but having now re-read both threads and his latest comments I realise that he has done what I, and I am guessing, a great many others have done in the past and put a bill to one side meaning to make the payment after payday and then forgotten all about it.

I hope that you can get it sorted out soon Don, looking forwarded to your next blog entitles "how NOT to pay to phone bill" lol'

Steve
  • edited January 2011
    Oh no    I have probs,      better not post them cos the forum police are watching,    Logdon is it CIA FBI or what?.....   when you give an order     say like    dont go this or that        does it work? hmmm  ill keep my probs to myself,   just incase. Thanks for warning us Ps  my dog has only one testicle,   is it ok to divulge sumink like that? pedro
    Posted by NODEAL
    The reason I think logdon posted is because Sky have to take all reports of customers gambling debts/problems seriously or they will be in trouble with the regulators, and I know of at least one player who has had their account closed after posting about their gambling addiction on the forum.

Steve
  • edited January 2011
    how about a mod closes this thread and we all mind our our business now

Don's been late paying a bill, I'm sure we've all been there and I'm sure that he'll get it sorted soon.

• edited January 2011
    how about a mod closes this thread and we all mind our our business now Don's been late paying a bill, I'm sure we've all been there and I'm sure that he'll get it sorted soon.
    Posted by scotty77

+1 n1 scotty ,
    I think neildown needs to give the go ahead to close it  down .
    This can be done by posting or going in to opening post & put plzz close thread in headline .

with love from desmond  xx
  • edited January 2011
    Drama or what!

for what its worth i chatted to Don regarding this thread last night(not by phone obviously) and it was taken by him in the good spirit it was intended

It seems that its everyone else that is making it into a major issue

If the mods would like to close the thread or don would like the thread closed then by all means do so

just chill out bitchess

• edited January 2011
    Neil anyone with half a brain can see that it was made with harmless intentions, and the first few posts reflect this!
  • edited January 2011
    who is this logdon person to tell anyone what to do. do you own the forum....NO.

HUGS,me xxx
  • edited January 2011
    Thats the problem Scotty, from reading the posts its obvious there isnt many brain cells out there

Shall i close this and just start a testical thread?

no doubt that will upset people with swollen scrotums (Miyagi)