You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Don90 Phone Bill Donation Thread

2»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The Don90 Phone Bill Donation Thread:
    Thats the problem Scotty, from reading the posts its obvious there isnt many brain cells out there Shall i close this and just start a testical thread? no doubt that will upset people with swollen scrotums (Miyagi)
    Posted by Neildown

I may have a swollen scrotum ......... just checking.

Nope, me bag of mint imperials slipped. Post ahead Neil, I have nothing to fear.
  • edited January 2011
    It was a light and humourous thread until that one person took it seriously and spoke out about false intentions. Only needs 1 to wreck a party!

Hope you get stuff sorted anyway Don mate, i'll happily donate 33 poker points and this bookies pen ive been chewing on for the past hour and half, take care.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm sure Don isn't too sensitive about missing paying his phone bill ........ if he was he wouldn't have posted about it in the first place. 

This is a bit of fun .......... reality checks are in order. 
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The Don90 Phone Bill Donation Thread:
    Drama or what! for what its worth i chatted to Don regarding this thread last night(not by phone obviously) and it was taken by him in the good spirit it was intended It seems that its everyone else that is making it into a major issue If the mods would like to close the thread or don would like the thread closed then by all means do so just chill out bitchess
    Posted by Neildown
    Ask and ye shall receive.  Thread closed.

Hope you get things sorted out Don

SkyMod4