You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is Sky Poker doing enough to promote Omaha?

2»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker doing enough to promote Omaha?:
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker doing enough to promote Omaha? : Not having a clue what this is about but I suddenly feel I've morphed into Hilda Ogden .......but on a serious note TK.....I know how this community can at times be so fickle, but one thing is for sure, you are the heartbeat and your wit and wisdom is a joy to behold. Hope everything is/will be ok Tony and thanks for everything that you do........Billy      
    Posted by billyboots
    You know what, Billy, that Post is something else.

I really do get hacked off with moaning & negativity here sometimes - you seen the problems of floods this week in Australia, Brazil, Sri Lanka? -  and despite the fact we have a 24/7 Customer Care department who are employed to sort problems, whinge-buckets just bleat on & on about minor inconveniences on a poker site, & I can't be doing with it. 

But every now & then, someone Posts something like that, or last Friday's episode goes off, & I think how lucky I am to work here, & get to interact with guys like you.

I'll not forget that Post in a hurry, trust me.

Have a good weekend bud, & a terrific 2011.

Oh, & thank you.

PS - I'm dumping TommyD, I'm gonna marry you instead.

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker doing enough to promote Omaha?:
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker doing enough to promote Omaha? : You know what, Billy, that Post is something else. I really do get hacked off with moaning & negativity here sometimes - you seen the problems of floods this week in Australia, Brazil, Sri Lanka? -  and despite the fact we have a 24/7 Customer Care department who are employed to sort problems, whinge-buckets just bleat on & on about minor inconveniences on a poker site, & I can't be doing with it.  But every now & then, someone Posts something like that, or last Friday's episode goes off, & I think how lucky I am to work here, & get to interact with guys like you. I'll not forget that Post in a hurry, trust me. Have a good weekend bud, & a terrific 2011. Oh, & thank you. PS - I'm dumping TommyD, I'm gonna marry you instead.
    Posted by tikay1
    Hi again Tony............my internet decided to go one of those 'on the bubble moments' where absolutely nothing really happens for ages and it kept timing me out everytime i attempted to input anything.

Just wanted to say many thanks for the above post......you really are a 'Gentleman'.........best wishes Billy.