You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SORT IT OUT SKY!!!

2»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Look, you've got it all wrong, Rover!

You don't NEED to follow Hawk, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for yourself! ;)

Is it just me or is there a pythonesque feel developing here?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SORT IT OUT SKY!!!:
    Tommy you got it spot on. I started the thread when i was angry and i was unfair to Flash. Which i apologised to him for. Jakally was spot on. i would love to have that ability to post what i mean in a clear calm manner all the time. I do sometimes, but i also get a bit fiery sometimes. Yes bring back the fun! im all for that! innit! remember wwhd?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Top post from a top man, even if he's a Spurs fan ;o)
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SORT IT OUT SKY!!! : but one  must remember one thing tk , no person is perfect , we , me , you , all the community  make mistakes we post sometimes without robotically analysing our thoughts, why ? because forum peeps are human ! hence the tone & quality of a human  post . i have a great saying for this , the last guy that thought he was perfect got nailed to a cross.
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    First things first Mr rover,    Tikat1 isnt tikay,   hes a wanna be.     As for being perfect,  I once thought I was perfect untill someone pointed out my arrogance,  I took that under consideration an now I truly am perfect

Perfect pete
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: SORT IT OUT SKY!!! : but one  must remember one thing tk , no person is perfect , we , me , you , all the community  make mistakes we post sometimes without robotically analysing our thoughts, why ? because forum peeps are human ! hence the tone & quality of a human  post . i have a great saying for this , the last guy that thought he was perfect got nailed to a cross.
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    No, he didn't...everyone else did ;o)

Miss ya Irish...hope to see you in a sng soon pal

xx

• edited January 2011
    Game of russian roulette anyone? :)
  • edited January 2011
    Posted by phil12uk
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)
  • edited January 2011
    Posted by phil12uk
    Lol, you could make a living out of those!