You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PEREEEEEEEEEMO (Show thread Alert)

2»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    17 yrs ago i won a booby prize, on the 31st off this month we`ve been married 13 yrs
  • edited January 2011

hi guys loving the show and the sexy eye make up , im not one of lifes big winners but while on a family holiday i won the parks pool competition and got asked to go come and get my prize few days later.when i tunred up other people where recieving there prizes, most got a free holiday but i got a CALCULATOR and not even a good one. so the little kid who sung a really bad version of a poxy boyzone song got a holiday and i got a calculator for playing pool like a legend...so it turns out even when i won i lost...

oh well the cheap vodka red bulls and a lovely girl called sarah soon made up for the dissapointment..i even gave her my calculator(not a euphemism) 

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: PEREEEEEEEEEMO (Show thread Alert):
    In Response to Re: PEREEEEEEEEEMO (Show thread Alert) : Hi Hawk. I thought it was 1000, but I bow to your better knowledge. Either way, it's still poor for paying to enter a hole in one comp!
    Posted by PenFifteen

I agree with you Pen .
    You can always take a higher prize it just means you lose your Amateur status for a period of time.
  • edited January 2011
    Hi LM and Trev.

Just got in from playing in the local pub league.

I donked after an hour or so but ended up very proud as my better half, Jodey ended up winning the tournament :)

Now to try and convince her that she should play in the Luton SPT............
  • edited January 2011
    ive got 2 pannini books 77-78 & 78 -79 both full
  • edited January 2011
    song title for trev - teeny weeny hairy chested gooner supporters
  • edited January 2011
    i believe this is an album title not a song and i obviously needed the help of google but this is a little bit odd

The 150 Murderous Passions, or Those Belonging to the Fourth Class, Composing the 28 Days of February Spent in Hearing the Narrations of Madame Desgranges, Interspersed Amongst Which Are the Scandalous Doings at the Château During That Month
  • edited January 2011
    song title for sky mandy - i`m to sexy for my legs my nobbly knee`s these boots are know for walking
  • edited January 2011

VWD to Jakally for taking this down !!