You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Humiliate Hoggers........Concludes now, 6-50 games begin, 1 tabling standard NLHE, HOGG NEEDS 3 MORE

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat

:D You wait untill 2:30 to come up with these ideas? :D Go to sleep :p thats where im now going!

Comments

• edited February 2011
    There's no doubt in my mind, that Greghogg is a sky poker legend.

He is a great man, and will maintain legendary status in my eyes as long as I play on this site. 

But.................

I want to humiliate him for being a nit.............

I want to destroy him, and own his soul, and I want u to help me do it................

So I propose a challenge to the great man himself, to take me on heads up, in a series of games, where the only winners will be charity, and myself........

So I propose..........

10x NLHE standard HU sngs.
    10x NLHE turbo HU sngs
    10x PLO standard HU sngs.

and if it's a tie after 30 games, we arm wrestle ftw.

The games will only be £1 a go, and the Irish - man will keep score for us.

Winner over the 31 games choses a charity, and donates £20, the loser donates £50.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want other people to challenge and humuliate the great man at anything.....anything u want.............

• edited January 2011
    Did you write this pizzled? 

I hope your as enthusiastic when you read this again Saturday afternoon with one of your stinking hangovers and think what have i done?? You have basically pledged £50 to charity. Good man!

P.S, your on!, prepared to get pwned!! I might fold 40+ hands in a row in a full ring sng but that dont make me a nit...

Just cos Lucy has gone, don't mean u can pick on me!

Bring It on! innit!

Who is your money on people??

• edited January 2011
    haha p i s s ed up percey(doh) makes a challenge & the hogg accepts take it down hogg learn him a lesson drinkin & poker dont mix lol
  • edited January 2011

ha yea tbf I can't actually see..........

My dog is called Toby, he's pressing the buttons for me now until I can comment for myself...........

Dogcharlie I would absolutely love it if u took me on in a similar challenge - not for charity though - we play 100 £1 hu games, and who-ever wins most gets 1k from the loser? 

• edited January 2011
    aight, I've not had a drink for half an hour now.........so I've had time to think.

I would still like to humiliate Hoggesrs plz miss. 

3 nites...........

10 games per nite.

dates and times tbc

I just wanna destroy the man tbh, doesnt rly matter to me when where or how.

I'ts going off.

gl - gnighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

• edited January 2011
    F F S my granny, mum, dad (if i knew who he was) my dog and my hamster could beat hoggers lol - at least make it a worthwhile challenge like HU roulette in skyvegas lol
  • edited January 2011
    go after the real nits, ones that call your all in pre with j4 off and beat ya, see the muppets havent changed any, oh well back to heads tails better chaNCE
  • edited January 2011

hogger whos my money on

Hmmmm

i beat dohhh twice. Hoggers beat me.

Sorry dohhhh, your a good player and all, but hoggers crushed me.

Put me down on £5 for the chosen charity if DOhhhhh wins, and £2 if hoggers wins.

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Humiliate Hoggers..........:
    hogger whos my money on Hmmmm i beat dohhh twice. Hoggers beat me. Sorry dohhhh, your a good player and all, but hoggers crushed me. Put me down on £5 for the chosen charity if DOhhhhh wins, and £2 if hoggers wins.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Oh i see, when i win the remaining £3, will go to the Dohhhhhh booze fund for a bottle of white lightening to drown his sorrows!
  • edited January 2011
    F F S my granny, mum, dad (if i knew who he was) my dog and my hamster could beat hoggers lol - at least make it a worthwhile challenge like HU roulette in skyvegas lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    I heard that your hamster has a fascination for cards like A, 3, 4, 2 and 5. So he is easy to read.

Why? Well they make a wheel innit:)
  • edited January 2011
    Don't mention the "w" word please, Hoggers.
  • edited January 2011
    go after the real nits, ones that call your all in pre with j4 off and beat ya, see the muppets havent changed any, oh well back to heads tails better chaNCE
    Posted by BowieBoy
    I think u misunderstand the definition of a nit...

A nit is a tight-passive player that avoids confrontations. Nits tend to avoid big pots and do not like to gamble.

A true nit would never play J4.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Humiliate Hoggers.......... : Oh i see, when i win the remaining £3, will go to the Dohhhhhh booze fund for a bottle of white lightening to drown his sorrows!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    no the remaining £3 goes to the dons phone bill savings ;)
  • edited January 2011
    ffffffffffffffffffffooooooooooooooooooooooook dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh y ?????????????
  • edited January 2011
    woke up have we.lmao
  • edited January 2011
    I don't even know how to play PLO.

He musta been winding me up last night, and the thread title made me laugh, or something.

• edited January 2011

LOL LOL LOL.

I witnessed this 'challenge' last night and I think it is a great idea! I know both of these lads so I hope you do it, enjoy it, keep it civil, and may the best man win.

As a added incentive, how about the loser has to change his avatar for a week to the winners choice and change his location to I LOVE **** (insert appropiate name here).
    Oh, just thought of another.....
    GREG WINS - JJ JOINS FB.
    JJ WINS      - GREG JOINS MSN
  • edited January 2011
    LOL LOL LOL. I witnessed this 'challenge' last night and I think it is a great idea! I know both of these lads so I hope you do it, enjoy it, keep it civil , and may the best man win. As a added incentive, how about the loser has to change his avatar for a week to the winners choice and change his location to I LOVE **** (insert appropiate name here). Oh, just thought of another..... GREG WINS - JJ JOINS FB. JJ WINS      - GREG JOINS MSN
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Quality.
  • edited January 2011
    LOL LOL LOL. I witnessed this 'challenge' last night and I think it is a great idea! I know both of these lads so I hope you do it, enjoy it, keep it civil , and may the best man win. As a added incentive, how about the loser has to change his avatar for a week to the winners choice and change his location to I LOVE **** (insert appropiate name here). Oh, just thought of another..... GREG WINS - JJ JOINS FB. JJ WINS      - GREG JOINS MSN
    Posted by MAXALLY

or if JJ wins Greg joins the Official Arsenal fan page on Facebook and start a discussion on the group board about how much of an Arsenal legend Sol Campbell is....
  • edited January 2011
    I don't even know how to play PLO. He musta been winding me up last night, and the thread title made me laugh, or something.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    HAHAHAHAHA

That'll teach you ;oD

p.s. why didn't someone keep me of the cash tables last night FFSSSSSSSSSS

xx

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Humiliate Hoggers.......... : or if JJ wins Greg joins the Official Arsenal fan page on Facebook and start a discussion on the group board about how much of an Arsenal legend Sol Campbell is....
    Posted by scotty77
    Never gonna happen!

I do like the idea of Dohhhhhh being forced to join fb though! he is so against it, its funny!

As for keeping this civil.... of course...,  but the "mock" abuse will be so bad that it might reduce poor little Dohhhhhh to tears! Please.... And also keep this battle interesting.

Its like the rocks vs the lagtards. A battle of sensible solid poker over donkey aggression. This is only a small battle, but im doing this for the rocks out there! We will win the War!

Also i'm sure to have the weight of the mighty Team Knight Plop behind me! So Dohhhhhhh you are doomed buddy! I'll set Irene on you if you even think about winning one HU game!

A silly drunken idea to humilate me could backfire so bad! And charity will be the winner! lets make lots of monies for the deckchair shirt society...:)
  • edited January 2011
    Posted by MAXALLY

Quality.

+1
  • edited January 2011

This is tough! either support a northerner or a spurs fan! Hardly the best of choices

Spurs are more annoying than northerners, i gotta side with the cider loving fast food expert

I like scotty's idea of arsenal fan page! ha but for more forum members to see, i suggest...

Greg changes his avatar to either Arsene wenger or an Arsenal badge if he loses..

Dohh changes his avatar to....i dunno a Gary Neville photo  (idea's welcome) 
  • edited January 2011
     the mods wouldnt approve a gary neville photo norbs me old mucker(northern slang)....:)
  • edited January 2011

Why tho? Greg has a bulldog chewing on a wasp whos pretty famous in england.

Dohh has Homer, who is more famous than Gary, in every way possible.

Allow Gary up in here!!!
  • edited January 2011
    Oi Lardboy!

I won't forget about this, there is a charity that you are denying £50 to!

When is our first game?

• edited January 2011
    Oi Lardboy! I won't forget about this, there is a charity that you are denying £50 to! When is our first game?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    lol !

Signed up to an online PLO coaching site yesterday, got 2 weeks free trial.....so 2 weeks I guess! lol

I dunno, I am scared to re-read the whole thread, my hangover yesterday was absolutely horrible - The severity of my hangover is normally directly proportional to the stupidity of the content of my forum posts.....

30 games......You know I can play only every other night right?

My schedule over the next couple of weeks (unless my PC finally arrives) is Today, Tues, Thurs, Sat, Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun.....

How about start next sat, finish the following sun? (if I need that many games to reach 15 obv)

Thats 5 nights, 5 lots of 6 games per night, 2 of each discipline??????????????

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Humiliate Hoggers.......... : lol ! Signed up to an online PLO coaching site yesterday, got 2 weeks free trial.....so 2 weeks I guess! lol I dunno, I am scared to re-read the whole thread, my hangover yesterday was absolutely horrible - The severity of my hangover is normally directly proportional to the stupidity of the content of my forum posts..... 30 games......You know I can play only every other night right? My schedule over the next couple of weeks (unless my PC finally arrives) is Today, Tues, Thurs, Sat, Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun..... How about start next sat, finish the following sun? (if I need that many games to reach 15 obv) Thats 5 nights, 5 lots of 6 games per night, 2 of each discipline??????????????
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Sounds good to me!

That gives this lot more time to think of more horrible forfeits for you. Unless you just want to accept the join FB one?

I think ill have it finished in 3 days anyhow:)

• edited January 2011
    Facebook really was the stupidest thing ever invented, until some idiot thought of twitter.

How anyone can can prefer writing on somebodies wall, and refreshing the page waiting for a reply, to actually instantly talking to someone on msn is beyond me !!!!!!!!

SORT IT OUT PEOPLE