You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Humiliate Hoggers........Concludes now, 6-50 games begin, 1 tabling standard NLHE, HOGG NEEDS 3 MORE

Comments

• edited January 2011
    wow this shall be good fish vs fishy

hoggers aint bad but dohhhh wins imo, if your doing this saturday i will defo be about to rail

PS- JJ you playing primo today u donkhead?
  • edited January 2011

Cant wait to kik Dohhhhhhh's behind!

5 days:)

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Humiliate Hoggers..........:
    Facebook really was the stupidest thing ever invented, until some idiot thought of twitter. How anyone can can prefer writing on somebodies wall, and refreshing the page waiting for a reply, to actually instantly talking to someone on msn is beyond me !!!!!!!! SORT IT OUT PEOPLE
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

facebook auto refreshes
    can post on walls/message any time as opposed to only when people are online/choose to be visable online
    facebook is browser based and can be used anywhere as long as theres an internet connection.

but the most important feature of facebook.  girls you have spent 5 minutes talking to will gladly accept your friend request and thus you have potentially hundreds of pictures of them in bikinis on holiday or in their costume for the pimps and sl uts party down the local yates. 

you are missing out.
  • edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011

just played a warm up 5.50 turbo with dohhhhhh, which i won...

some chat..

GREGHOGG /> it will be closer than u think
    DOHHHHHHH /> theres no backing down now
    DOHHHHHHH /> haha rly? i think it will be VERY close
    GREGHOGG /> no its 50 quid to chartiy for loser
    DOHHHHHHH /> just dnt tell ne1 i said that

• edited January 2011
    let's all humiliate Dohhhhhhh

The fun starts Saturday evening, be there!

• edited January 2011

blinking hamster running around on my laptop again.

• edited January 2011
    have you decided to play 2 or just the 1, playing 1 will take long!

also anything major happen in your warm up? or just a cooler/standard

also are the real games going to be turbo or normal?

this shall be good, shame cant do private tables
  • edited January 2011
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    GREGHOGG Small blind  50.00 50.00 710.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  100.00 150.00 1140.00
      Your hole cards
    • A

GREGHOGG All-in  710.00 860.00 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  1140.00 2000.00 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  480.00 1520.00 480.00
    GREGHOGG Show

DOHHHHHHH Show
    • A

Flop

• J

Turn

River

• A

DOHHHHHHH Win Pair of Aces 1520.00  2000.00
  • edited January 2011
    haha hoggers fooled me, now i feel silly
  • edited January 2011

Predictably, the one that Greg won, he limped in with AK at 50/100, I jam A7 obv, and he thought for ages before deciding AK was just about good enough, given the blind level.

In true trappy trappy nitty fashion.
  • edited January 2011
    love to rail this, might pick up some tips!!
    when on saturday guys?
  • edited January 2011

Nice one Wales - I want the humiliation to be as public as possible.

Will probably start about 5ish on Saturday, maybe play a few games before 7, then some more from 10pm onwards when all the tournys die down.

Probably the same as above on Mon Wed and Fri next week too.

Will post on this thread if/when we decide to get some games in.

If Greg decides to swallow his pride and get M S N, it will be alot easier for us to communicate and arrange the games, but that would be the logical, sensible thing to do, so obv it's a long shot.

Either way, I'm looking forward to it, not only will it be fun, but there's good money to be made.
  • edited January 2011
    messenger or headbook sort it out through one of these! i dont want to be the communicator from 1 to the other lol

much easier to set up

• edited January 2011
    cool
    I'll get the popcorn and booze in ready!!
  • edited January 2011
    10x NLHE standard HU sngs.
    10x NLHE turbo HU sngs
    10x PLO standard HU sngs.

Prematch predictions:

Standard- 5-5
    Turbos- 7-3 to dohhhhh
    PLO- 6-4 either way

odds please ;)

also i predict this will take over 1 week to complete
  • edited January 2011
    Predictably, the one that Greg won, he limped in with AK at 50/100, I jam A7 obv, and he thought for ages before deciding AK was just about good enough, given the blind level. In true trappy trappy nitty fashion.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Get your fact's right!

Firstly, the blinds were 15/30!

and secondly, i SNAP CALLED!!!!  slight lag on my connection and your drunken haze might have convinced you otherwise tho!

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceGREGHOGG Small blind  15.00 15.00 1440.00 DOHHHHHHH Big blind  30.00 45.00 515.00   Your hole cards A K       GREGHOGG Call  15.00 60.00 1425.00 DOHHHHHHH All-in  515.00 575.00 0.00 GREGHOGG Call  515.00 1090.00 910.00 GREGHOGG Show A K    DOHHHHHHH Show 7 A    Flop    8 6 Q       Turn    5       River    8       GREGHOGG Win Pair of 8s 1090.00  2000.00
  • edited January 2011
    Nice one Wales - I want the humiliation to be as public as possible. Will probably start about 5ish on Saturday, maybe play a few games before 7, then some more from 10pm onwards when all the tournys die down. Probably the same as above on Mon Wed and Fri next week too. Will post on this thread if/when we decide to get some games in. If Greg decides to swallow his pride and get M S N, it will be alot easier for us to communicate and arrange the games, but that would be the logical, sensible thing to do, so obv it's a long shot. Either way, I'm looking forward to it, not only will it be fun, but there's good money to be made.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Ill get Msn.

PM me your e-mail address or whatever i need to connect to you. i aint got a clue how to use msn.

But remember, when you lose, your signing up for facebook... even if i have to create the account myself!
  • edited January 2011

9 brotherd, 4 sisters All coming round to my house for the main event,    beer. wine, pea nuts curry laid on for later.

children wanted to come as well,    could be xrated sooo   dono.

Remins me of the rumle in the jungle only a rematch.     Me thinks dohh is a jaded ali and hoggers is more like chris ubank

Beats me why this isnt being shown on skypoker tv live!!!!!!

At the risk of incurring the wrath of tikay..   SKYPOKER  SORT IT OUT.. 

Anaway  NBC  CNN  FOX  BBC And Rushia today are all covering this.

Who will be victorious????   The tortoise or the hare?

An insider at ladbrole put the odds at  5/6 hoggers and 1/1 dohhh      He said that it would have been both evens if dohhh wasnt spotted on tuesday afternoon trying to wrestle a well known cage fighter and playing £10 flips with a drunk hobo At the same time.

lads feels that because he won the fight he might think that he might be entitled to date the beaten cage fighters X,   meanwhile kates not aven it and ladbroke fear he might be a no show for the main event.   hence lower price.

It has also been reported that hoggers has been doing 3 and a half push ups per day, Drinking coco and watching the grass grow and paint dry to enhance his already super patient abilities.

WEll   the build up has indeed begun,    hoggers is sleeping at this moment in time being watched by his pets and close family,     dohhh has been missing since the last reported sighting at about 3 Pm on thursday reportedly sitting on the grass in a local park drinking thunderbird and shouting at passers by...  ill fight the lot of ya.

Pete mixer reporting from Tinternet.

May the best man win.

Ps   Exclaimer   woman are entitled to enter any compitition be it rock lifting, cage fighting or even sp erm donation compititions.  God bless

• edited January 2011

LOL great post No Deal!

3 hours till Dohhhhhhh's Demolition!

• edited January 2011
    LOL great post No Deal! 3 hours till Dohhhhhhh's Demolition!
    Posted by GREGHOGG

TKP FTW
  • edited January 2011

4 PLO's down, score is at 2-2!!!!

Would have taken that if offered to me at the start, but a bit gutted having won the first 2!!!!!

On to NLHE in 5-10 mins.
  • edited January 2011
    Ok, 4 x Hu turbos about to start.

Blink and you will miss em!

• edited January 2011
    Was a gentlemanly first round,   no biting scratching or gouging,    score 2/2.    dohh dealt the first blow and second and a late recovery by hoggers sealed the deal for 2/2 all to play for.

However,    there is talk of a stewards enquiry  as someone on the rail pointed out that dohhh was probably only half drunk,    an investigation is being carried out at present to establish if the agreed terms of the match were met.

The rail was pretty quiet apart from someone accusing dohhh  of fatness    dohhhh was not his usual self   quiet charming actually.

both are in the dressing rooms at mo.

main event continues in 5mnts.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Humiliate Hoggers..........GAME ON NOW - PLO:
    Was a gentlemanly first round,   no biting scratching or gouging,    score 2/2.    dohh dealt the first blow and second and a late recovery by hoggers sealed the deal for 2/2 all to play for. However,    there is talk of a stewards enquiry  as someone on the rail pointed out that dohhh was probably only half drunk,    an investigation is being carried out at present to establish if the agreed terms of the match were met. The rail was pretty quiet apart from someone accusing dohhh  of fatness    dohhhh was not his usual self   quiet charming actually. both are in the dressing rooms at mo. main event continues in 5mnts.
    Posted by NODEAL
    I will be fully twa TT ed when the games resume sometime after 10o clock tonight, for a series of standard HU games, probably after, or alongside the forum sngs, if there are any.

5-3 down, I'm hoping now to just beat Hoggers, rather than humiliate him.....but obv my aims will change after 10pm......

I was dreaming of 30-0 when I won the first 2!!!

God he runs good!!! ;)

Gr8 stuff on the rail, tune in later for 4 more games, 7-5 to dohhhhhh @ close of play tonight imo!!! (may even play more)

xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited January 2011
    Game on now!

5-3 to the hogg so far from 2-0 down!

• edited January 2011
    10 games played today

PLO was 2-2
    NLHE Turbo was 3-1 to me
    NLHE standard was 1-1

SO final score today 6-4 to me, from 2-0 behind

The games have been great fun! Ty, dohhhhhh for choosing to "humilitate" me.

It's going great innit! Cheers for anyone who has bothered to rail today, has added to the fun!

Game back on on Monday!
  • edited January 2011
    caught the end of the last 2
    bit late back!!!!

how's it going now?

next lot?
  • edited January 2011
    Now lets humiliate dohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

• edited January 2011
    JJ son is just warming up he's got this in the bag, 24-6 Dohhhh now?? ;)

been good to rail