You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Industry accepted myth.

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Was just watching poker on tv this evening, guy gets it all in wi jj  versus 10 10, flushed it with the 10, that ept lark is so rigged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Industry accepted myth.:
    Was just watching poker on tv this evening, guy gets it all in wi jj  versus 10 10, flushed it with the 10, that ept lark is so rigged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by karting

thats as maybe,but the majority of hands you see on tv (live) are people making moves,reraising ,over bets and so on,....online its like 'plese dont have the ace''please dont have the ace''...k he hits the ace on the river'
  • edited February 2011
    haha missed the response and forgot i posted it, i stick by it though :p

in fairness i shouldnt enter Area 51 unless i have a open mind, it can be entertaining but sometimes ridiculous

OP its not personal just a silly name call which means nothing, i sort of apologise but the reason for it is the constant posts by you. I think we should agree to dis-agree and i shouldn't really be commenting on your posts

Good luck at the tables

Elsa im not at school lol just sometimes words fail me so i just choose to have a random small insult :P
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Industry accepted myth.:
    haha missed the response and forgot i posted it, i stick by it though :p in fairness i shouldnt enter Area 51 unless i have a open mind, it can be entertaining but sometimes ridiculous OP its not personal just a silly name call which means nothing, i sort of apologise but the reason for it is the constant posts by you. I think we should agree to dis-agree and i shouldn't really be commenting on your posts Good luck at the tables Elsa im not at school lol just sometimes words fail me so i just choose to have a random small insult :P
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN

Your best post to date  :o)
  • edited February 2011