You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New hands on TV. 2am - 7am?

2»

Comments

• edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: New hands on TV. 2am - 7am?:
    This sounds like a great idea, something i would definitely watch :)
    Posted by goldnballz
    Great stuff!
  • edited November 2011
    FINALLY WE WILL TESTING THIS LIVE ON THE MASTERCASH TABLES 1-20 ON WEDNESDAY 7TH DECEMBER FROM 1PM-3PM ON CHANNEL 865 AND ON THE WEBSTREAM

IF IT ALL GOES WELL WE CAN THEN SCHEDULE THIS IN ON A REGULAR BASIS AT DIFFERENT TIMES OF DAY/NIGHT
  • edited November 2011
    Good news thanks.
  • edited November 2011
    +1 looking forward to this. 

Will the presenters be talking it up on the shows over the weekend? I'd hate for it to flop coz I think it's a really good idea & I dnt wanna look like a plonka!

Thanx for sorting it, keep up the gr8 work on 865 :)
  • edited November 2011
    +1 looking forward to this.  Will the presenters be talking it up on the shows over the weekend? I'd hate for it to flop coz I think it's a really good idea & I dnt wanna look like a plonka! Thanx for sorting it, keep up the gr8 work on 865 :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Yes we will promote on the channel from this weekend, but will push loads once we put this on a regular basis
  • edited November 2011
    +1 looking forward to this.  Will the presenters be talking it up on the shows over the weekend? I'd hate for it to flop coz I think it's a really good idea & I dnt wanna look like a plonka! Thanx for sorting it, keep up the gr8 work on 865 :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Dont want to look a ploker. Hmm ..............
  • edited December 2011
    Great news, well done for listening to doh, should be more interesting to watch than the repeats and will hopefully get shown reguarly
  • edited December 2011
    Great news, well done for listening to doh, should be more interesting to watch than the repeats and will hopefully get shown reguarly
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    Thanks. These will be 'live' (15 minute delay) byt will not be repeated.

'well done for listening to doh'- made me laugh ;)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: New hands on TV. 2am - 7am?:
    Great news, well done for listening to doh, should be more interesting to watch than the repeats and will hopefully get shown reguarly
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    +1 :D

In Response to Re: New hands on TV. 2am - 7am? : Thanks. These will be 'live' (15 minute delay) but will not be repeated. 'well done for listening to doh'- made me laugh ;)
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    vv happy to hear this :D
  • edited December 2011
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii awesome news.

Quick question, will this cover all levels (provided they have a mastercash table) S&Gs and Smaller Mtts? Or will it be restricted to the nosebleeds?

Also will hands folded pre (eg bob opens utg with xx and joe 3bets on button with yy and bob folds) also be shown? or just action hands like on mastercash?

Final question. like on mastercash you get a warning for about to apear on tv, will an automated service alert players on tat table?

TY TY TY
  • edited December 2011
    It will only cover one time at the moment. We will manually select the busiest Master Cash table and play that one out. In the new year we will look into developing the software so we can pick a variety of tables, however this a major project.

The hand will record the hands from midday on Wednesday and will play out 'live' from 1pm. If all players leave this table a back log of hands that were recorded before 1pm will be played out.

There will be a warning coming up in the chat box on Wednesday to say what table we have selected. If possible I will post it on here too

Lets hope the tables are busy :)
  • edited December 2011
    perfect thanks Claire.