You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Trust

2»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    A poker site can deal whatever cards they like, they can over-ride the rng and create any action they wish-- I have seen this happen on a particular site that is run by gangsters--- This fact was admitted to me and my life was threatened by the operators.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Trust:
    A poker site can deal whatever cards they like, they can over-ride the rng any create ant action they wish-- I have seen this happen on a particular site that is run by gangsters--- This fact was admitted to me and my life was threatened by the operators.
    Posted by oynutter

''GULP''

• edited January 2011
    A poker site can deal whatever cards they like, they can over-ride the rng and create any action they wish-- I have seen this happen on a particular site that is run by gangsters--- This fact was admitted to me and my life was threatened by the operators.
    Posted by oynutter

YES!....we at Facebook take our poker very seriously.

We are still watching you...... 
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Trust : This one ? I thought you wanted a rant not a retort.
    Posted by elsadog
    No I was genuinely pointing out that your initial intention/post was not only obvious but more to the point that your considered  opinion that the banks are regulated and less likely to be corrupt than poker sites is at the least nieve and at most stupid.   Hence was wondering  if you dissagree

To make it very very clear        My contention is    Regulated banks are more corrupt than unregulated poker sites.
  • edited January 2011
    Think it's funny do ya max? lets all have a laugh about it eh, got any more funny things to say about gangsters that know where you live, who your family is, your mothers maiden name, your passport details, and your bank details, and threaten to kill you?
  • edited January 2011
    Think it's funny do ya max? lets all have a laugh about it eh, got any more funny things to say about gangsters that know where you live, who your family is, your mothers maiden name, your passport details, and your bank details, and threaten to kill you?
    Posted by oynutter
    Wow    did you inform the cops?
  • edited January 2011
    No -- too risky m8--- I left the country for 3 months, changed address and bank, I would'nt have come back at all. but my kids are here
  • edited January 2011
    No -- too risky m8--- I left the country for 3 months, changed address and bank, I would'nt have come back at all. but my kids are here
    Posted by oynutter
    Soz to that bud,    It will just be a bad memory soon,    life goes on.
  • edited January 2011
    YEH--- touch wood--- just letting people know that there is no good reason to trust any poker site, just because they say they are regulated and tested by some company in a foriegn tax haven. you would have to find a much better reason than that to trust them
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Trust : No I was genuinely pointing out that your initial intention/post was not only obvious but more to the point that your considered  opinion that the banks are regulated and less likely to be corrupt than poker sites is at the least nieve and at most stupid.   Hence was wondering  if you dissagree To make it very very clear        My contention is    Regulated banks are more corrupt than unregulated poker sites.
    Posted by NODEAL

I didn't have a point of view that banks are more or less corrupt. It was a question of trust. I guessed that more would vote for banks even though they are regulated far more thoroughly than poker sites. I was just interested in the view of others, many of whom claim that the sites are completely honest and yet don't trust a highly regulated banking industry. All down to perception I think. I think Oynutter's point of view proves that.

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Trust : I didn't have a point of view that banks are more or less corrupt. It was a question of trust. I guessed that more would vote for banks even though they are regulated far more thoroughly than poker sites. I was just interested in the view of others, many of whom claim that the sites are completely honest and yet don't trust a highly regulated banking industry. All down to perception I think. I think Oynutter's point of view proves that.
    Posted by elsadog
    No probs,     I was only going on your initial post and its premis,    But I do realize that you are more interested in rng       By the way    interesting stuff     cant realy comment to much on that stuff because of my lack of knowlage in computer programing but enjoy reading you guys/gals posts.
  • edited January 2011
    Posted by oynutter
    If that is gospel, I apologise for my flippant remarks OY. Just trying to inject some much needed humour into this thread, that was all. I will leave all you X files fans to it....I am off to catch up on DJ's bad beat thread!
  • edited January 2011
    It is true Max, but don't worry, I know you were just being funny, you flippant flopwit flaphead !