You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

outrages

edited February 2011 in Area 51
wot a unbelievable site outdrawn time after time after time outrages calls miracle hits one outers all the time sort ur site out it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to outrages:
    wot a unbelievable site outdrawn time after time after time outrages calls miracle hits one outers all the time sort ur site out it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by murphey

Welcome,

lol...

• edited January 2011
    Maybe you stood on a black cat?
  • edited January 2011
    maybe you stood on a donut ?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to outrages:
    Posted by murphey
     Just read this again! How is it possible to make a outrages call with a one outer.  The only one outers I can think of are for a running flush or Quads. With a running flush they are likely to think they have a lot more than one out and with trips they probably think they are ahead!
     If they have a one outer and hit it is hardly a miracle its only a 1 in 52 chance so they have a better chance of hitting it than someone as of winning more than ten pounds on the lottery.
     And this is happening to you all the time you say! You are even more unlucky than I first thought! If I was you I would see a doctor about your paranioa before it affects other parts of you life! Get well soon!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages:
    In Response to outrages :  Just read this again! How is it possible to make a outrages call with a one outer.  The only one outers I can think of are for a running flush or Quads. With a running flush they are likely to think they have a lot more than one out and with trips they probably think they are ahead!  If they have a one outer and hit it is hardly a miracle its only a 1 in 52 chance so they have a better chance of hitting it than someone as of winning more than ten pounds on the lottery.  And this is happening to you all the time you say! You are even more unlucky than I first thought! If I was you I would see a doctor about your paranioa before it affects other parts of you life! Get well soon!
    Posted by Donut64
    go get ur pension old man i agree 100% this is a bad site for it
  • edited January 2011
    if thats the only one outers u can think of i see were u got ur name from donut
  • edited January 2011
    if thats the only one outers u can think of i see were u got ur name from donut
    Posted by wemjay
     Please enlighten me not about my name or age but about all these one outers you think there are! Thank you in advance. :)
    Edit I Know that if the villian as a draw to a straight and all but one of his cards are out they are drawing to one outer but from his perspective they are drawing to 4 cards! And again it certanly a lot rarer than you and the op seem to think!
  • edited January 2011
    Love skoping these people who say the site is rigged.

Always the same story, they have a small win early on when they join the site, then lose it more, and a fortune on top.

They also have little goldfish swimming round in bowls next to their name.

The deck doesnt hit you in the face every tournament - your early wins were flukes fellas. It's not always that easy, as you have learned. Start trying to get better, instead of expecting to win whilst playing like a donk.

(or stop playing altogether and save yourself alot of money)
  • edited January 2011
    I skope loads, everyone in area 51 and the lot that made the Team Poker Tourney, love the ones that nose dive with no signs of improvement.  Its even better when they blame entering satellites for having a £5000 loss.  Ignorance ftw. Think we should set up a thread for people to post their own graphs, see who has the most impressive skope.
    Posted by Patching99
     In truth Im not a winning player but if I thought the same way as some in area51 I certanly would not be playing poker at all! Mind you if I was paraniod as some on here I dont know how I would be able to do much at all.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages :  In truth Im not a winning player but if I thought the same way as some in area51 I certanly would not be playing poker at all! Mind you if I was paraniod as some on here I dont know how I would be able to do much at all.
    Posted by Donut64
    Not everyone is paranoid. It's fair to say that some people struggle to put into words what they mean (and often get abused for their shortcomings in grammar). The question of whether any poker site is truly random is one worth asking. There are good reasons to doubt the randomness of any poker RNG. Having a desire to question is natural.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages : Not everyone is paranoid. It's fair to say that some people struggle to put into words what they mean (and often get abused for their shortcomings in grammar). The question of whether any poker site is truly random is one worth asking. There are good reasons to doubt the randomness of any poker RNG. Having a desire to question is natural.
    Posted by elsadog
     I understand that but when people say they ALWAYS get beat and they ALWAYS go in ahead ALWAYS get beat on the river Im tempted to try to point out they are deluding themselves and maybe its not Sky Pokers fault they are not winning it could just be that they are just not as good as they think they are. If the better players can do well regularly there cant be much wrong on here.
  • edited January 2011
    Quick poll ......

Who do you trust least? 

Poker Sites or Banks

Just a reminder that Banks are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and overseen by The Bank of England .........
  • edited January 2011
    ........... and poker sites have their RNG certified by a company based in a nice little house in London.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to outrages : Welcome, lol... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeMrttj8Ucg
    Posted by djblacke04
    FREDY WAS TOPS  !
  • edited January 2011
    Banks, they are definately, 100%, not even in doubt, ripping us off and there is nothing we can do about it.
    Posted by Patching99

I've put it as a poll on another thread. Peoples reasons for voting as they do would be interesting ..... could be the lowest turnout for any on here I reckon.

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages :  I understand that but when people say they ALWAYS get beat and they ALWAYS go in ahead ALWAYS get beat on the river Im tempted to try to point out they are deluding themselves and maybe its not Sky Pokers fault they are not winning it could just be that they are just not as good as they think they are. If the better players can do well regularly there cant be much wrong on here.
    Posted by Donut64
    so if u go in infront and get outdrawn and beat u r playing wrong thats what u r saying and that u r a bad player out of every 10 hands i go in infront im loseing 8 of them and thats the truth last night pocket kings im all in pre flop for 5400 chips get called pocket 3's i lose to a flush............. blinds were 100/200 by the way in a mtt did i play that wrong then??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages : so if u go in infront and get outdrawn and beat u r playing wrong thats what u r saying and that u r a bad player out of every 10 hands i go in infront im loseing 8 of them and thats the truth last night pocket kings im all in pre flop for 5400 chips get called pocket 3's i lose to a flush............. blinds were 100/200 by the way in a mtt did i play that wrong then??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Posted by murphey
    This is one example.........

Where are the other 79 from your last 100 all in confrontations?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages : so if u go in infront and get outdrawn and beat u r playing wrong thats what u r saying and that u r a bad player out of every 10 hands i go in infront im loseing 8 of them and thats the truth last night pocket kings im all in pre flop for 5400 chips get called pocket 3's i lose to a flush............. blinds were 100/200 by the way in a mtt did i play that wrong then??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Posted by murphey
    i agree wot is it they say these things in time even themselves out if thats the case u should be going on one hell of a roll soon have to avoid playing u
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages : This is one example......... Where are the other 79 from your last 100 all in confrontations?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    come on now we all get bad beats proberly some more than others but hey thats poker all part of the game just goes to show u any two cards can win and luck pays a higher percentage than most would tend to admit
  • edited January 2011
    Posted by murphey
     Of coarse Im not saying you played it wrong if you lose! If life was as predictable as you seem to want to be it would be a very boring place. Sometimes you cant infuence the outcome (like in the above case) but sometimes you can by bet sizes, position and knowledge of opponent. If it was all about who started with the best cards then overtime the only winner would be the Poker sites and there would be no point playing the game.
     If you cant handle the variance in poker, instead of blaming poker sites I think you should take up chess that way you could rely on just skill.

• edited January 2011
    how true is this site 8k bh blinds 300/600 all in 7k a 10 suited get called a 8 off suit flop 88k turn 7 river 8 pure bull sheet how fooking bad do u have to run down to 70 players 60 get paid
  • edited January 2011
    It's outrageous, not outrages....................

That is all.
  • edited February 2011
    Maybe he meant it was an outrage, rather than outrageous... ever think of that?

This is all..
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to outrages:
    Posted by murphey
    No the way this is written it's clearly outrageous :)
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to outrages : No the way this is written it's clearly outrageous :)
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Unless there is a lucky player called "outrages" who keeps hitting these 1-outers...... :o)
  • edited February 2011
    Whether he mean't outrageous or not is irrelevant.

The guy may have an impediment such as dyslexia so it shouldn't be even brought up. Spelling is not a sign of intellect.

I know a young guy who can't spell for toffee, but he can take you through a wood and name every tree, plant and bush with both common and Latin descriptions. He also plays 3 opponents at a time at the local chess club. 
  • edited February 2011
    Whether he mean't outrageous or not is irrelevant. The guy may have an impediment such as dyslexia so it shouldn't be even brought up. Spelling is not a sign of intellect. I know a young guy who can't spell for toffee, but he can take you through a wood and name every tree, plant and bush with both common and Latin descriptions. He also plays 3 opponents at a time at the local chess club. 
    Posted by elsadog
    Yeh everyone knows the_don90         ;) 
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages : Yeh everyone knows the_don90         ;) 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    leeve the don aloan top blowk     thats outrages
  • edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    Whether he mean't outrageous or not is irrelevant. The guy may have an impediment such as dyslexia so it shouldn't be even brought up. Spelling is not a sign of intellect. I know a young guy who can't spell for toffee, but he can take you through a wood and name every tree, plant and bush with both common and Latin descriptions. He also plays 3 opponents at a time at the local chess club. 
    Posted by elsadog

well not being funny,but A) am never in the woods,i live by the sea...
    and B) the last thing i ever want is group chess...

:)