You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

outrages

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages:
    In Response to Re: outrages : well not being funny,but A) am never in the woods,i live by the sea... and B) the last thing i ever want is group chess... :)
    Posted by djblacke04

Can't argue with that
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages :  I understand that but when people say they ALWAYS get beat and they ALWAYS go in ahead ALWAYS get beat on the river Im tempted to try to point out they are deluding themselves and maybe its not Sky Pokers fault they are not winning it could just be that they are just not as good as they think they are. If the better players can do well regularly there cant be much wrong on here.
    Posted by Donut64
    I ALWAYS lose but basically i'm c r a p,
         Nevertheless i BLAME Sky coz it just seems the right thing to do   :~)
  • edited February 2011
    Whether he mean't outrageous or not is irrelevant. The guy may have an impediment such as dyslexia so it shouldn't be even brought up. Spelling is not a sign of intellect. I know a young guy who can't spell for toffee, but he can take you through a wood and name every tree, plant and bush with both common and Latin descriptions. He also plays 3 opponents at a time at the local chess club. 
    Posted by elsadog

It was a tongue in cheek comment as usual, don't get you knickers in a twist. :)

My brother also suffers from dyslexia and he has a well paid job, he works in design.

• edited February 2011
    here u go then sat 6k direct sat..........
    hole cards......kk
    player hole cards k2
    pre flop raise to 6k blinds 1k 2k
    called
    flop comes k63
    i move all in pushing player all in
    snap call
    need i go on ............ u know wots comming cause u read about it so often
    turn 5
    river 4

i think we need a new section were players can put up were there hand holds up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean come on seriously wtf is going on
  • edited February 2011
    here u go then sat 6k direct sat.......... hole cards......kk player hole cards k2 pre flop raise to 6k blinds 1k 2k called flop comes k63 i move all in pushing player all in snap call need i go on ............ u know wots comming cause u read about it so often turn 5 river 4 i think we need a new section were players can put up were there hand holds up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean come on seriously wtf is going on
    Posted by murphey

yeah ..defo a cat 2 bad beat... post it from your hand historys...
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages : yeah ..defo a cat 2 bad beat... post it from your hand historys...
    Posted by djblacke04
    how do u do that dj ive always wondered maybe people will start to believe then?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages : how do u do that dj ive always wondered maybe people will start to believe then?
    Posted by murphey
    Hi, details on how to post a hand can be found here.  Dont use the version found on the download as it doesn't seem to be working right, get the HH from My Sky Poker/Hand history at the top of the page.

Steve
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: outrages : Hi, details on how to post a hand can be found here .  Dont use the version found on the download as it doesn't seem to be working right, get the HH from My Sky Poker/Hand history at the top of the page. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    thanx steve will do just been knocked out the 2k sky sat on the bubble all in a 7 called by k 7 flop comes kkj pisses me off everytime