You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Whats worse than a bad loser?

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
A bad winner      I dont mean if someone has been mouthing off in the chat and you give a bit of payback when you stack them....  thats acceptable in my books.  

I personally would choose to say nothing or congrats after being on the wrong side of a cooler after a beat.

If someone complains about getting a bad beat to me then..  thats also understandable.

What realy escapes me is what happend to me yesterday,     was playing cash and tried to trap a player I had  kk hole cards  on the button and only called his pre flop raise.
Soo   to cut a long story short....   the cash all ends up in the middle,    Alas  he had pocket rockets soo the cash couldv all went in pre had I not choose to trap.

The person and I cant remember his name at the moment but at the time of play I recognized him ,   Anyway he typed into the chatbox      trying to trap?   play the game like a man nodeal...   I laughed to myself thinking,   Whats this guys problem?

LOL   HE Won

He should rejoice if I played the hand wrong

Be a man means what??

Dont trap?

Always telescope your hand?

To take a chance that your kk might be outdrawn by a skanky 23 offsuit Is not being a man?

My only conclusion to this is that he is emotionally attached to me in some way.

I think the real truth is that while I was blissfuly unaware that my hand was beat from the start and expected to win but accept it if I lose as a part of the game      But my opponent ...bless him     His little botty was making buttons and in his anxiety typed    Play the game like a man     meaning....  dont give me stress please..lol

Comments