You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Whats worse than a bad loser?

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Whats worse than a bad loser?:
    In Response to Re: Whats worse than a bad loser? : Yes and I thought what you posted was funny      you didnt catch my humerous retort lets complete the circle now        who realy is over sensative??
    Posted by NODEAL

Ok me..... but only when iv got a semi

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Whats worse than a bad loser? : Ok me..... but only when iv got a semi
    Posted by Neildown
    lol  gd one
  • edited February 2011
    Hey NODEAL         why do you         put so many spaces                     in your        posts?
  • edited February 2011

like you said, you had the guy rattled dude. Find him, float with all sorts and he will be come his own worst enemy. He clearley doesn't have the stomach for the game.

• edited February 2011
    and thats all he said dont cry man lol
  • edited February 2011
    Hey NODEAL         why do you         put so many spaces                     in your        posts?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Bad habit,       I suppose       hmmm     I suppose it might     represent me       thinking      and sometimes im
                     not

sure     of the correct     grammar   sooo      i     

improvise

Im trying to think of a question to ask you in the interst of polite conversation because you showed an interest.

Hmmmm     Are you something like a grammar bobby??    If a big dude holds a double barreled shotgun to your head and says,  um gonna blow youz fcuckin noggin of,  Do you laugh and say, Not with that terrible use of the english language you dont?
  • edited February 2011
    what     worse     than     a    bad    loser,    Mmmmmmmm        richorford   winning   on    his   OWN ACCOUNT     lol
  • edited February 2011
    someone who cries for attention when they lose and expects a whole community of empathy for losing 1 hand and belittles any post that doesnt satisfy their attention cravings?
  • edited February 2011
    Lynx,
            Can you narrow that down at bit there are LOADS of them on here :)
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Whats worse than a bad loser? : Bad habit,       I suppose       hmmm     I suppose it might     represent me       thinking      and sometimes im                  not sure     of the correct     grammar   sooo      i      improvise Im trying to think of a question to ask you in the interst of polite conversation because you showed an interest. Hmmmm     Are you something like a grammar bobby??    If a big dude holds a double barreled shotgun to your head and says,  um gonna blow youz fcuckin noggin of,  Do you laugh and say, Not with that terrible use of the english language you dont?
    Posted by NODEAL
    Was just curious friend :) so you literally just hold down the spacebar whilst you think?
    I would either try and stop him or inquire why he would want to do such a thing to such a great guy.
  • edited February 2011
    someone who cries for attention when they lose and expects a whole community of empathy for losing 1 hand and belittles any post that doesnt satisfy their attention cravings?
    Posted by lynx3ffect
    Yes I would agree with what you said,    But if your saying more,  Say it,    for example if you think a cetain post fits your criteria you should say that and be prepared to defend your position.

This post as an example simply makes an observation,    clearly states that I hope indicates that in poker I expect to lose sometimes and when it happens it is of little consiquence.

If someone chooses to answer the heading of the post and not the post in a stupid/childish way then I wont ignore, I will give it as much respect and consideration as the poster gave my initial point.

Anyway,   My main point with regards to your post is,  Dont be vague, Say what you mean, I might be wrong but it reminded me of a child hiding behind a wall throwing a stone and missing by a mile.

You Think whatever you like,   I say what I think and stand by it.

There are loads of posts on this site bud,   Go knock urself out man,     Try the ask tikay thread,   maybe you could make a completely pointless observation there.

Happy posting Plank
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Whats worse than a bad loser? : Was just curious friend :) so you literally just hold down the spacebar whilst you think? I would either try and stop him or inquire why he would want to do such a thing to such a great guy.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Gulty

And for that reply he would probably pull the trigger   lol :)

What part of the law are you studying?

Can you help me draught a doc to claim my international right to self determination?

My recent interaction has made me think mibi I should leave this society and form a new one, lol
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Whats worse than a bad loser?: "  Play the game like a man  "

It does seem that those words have got to you?, if thats true? he's won.

I took a few chips of a guy recently, he called me a " h o m o " with the gaps, I replied, " what like your dad ", I always use what anyone says back to them. There will always be bad losers, it's the nature of the beast, you have to turn their stupidity back on them, without I may add using profane language, it's not difficult.

Kind regards
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Whats worse than a bad loser? : "  Play the game like a man  " It does seem that those words have got to you?, if thats true? he's won. I took a few chips of a guy recently, he called me a " h o m o " with the gaps, I replied, " what like your dad ", I always use what anyone says back to them. There will always be bad losers, it's the nature of the beast, you have to turn their stupidity back on them, without I may add using profane language, it's not difficult. Kind regards
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    Seems like he got to me, If true he won, I see your point but can only say that my original post was to find out what others thought of his comment considering he won because maybe im missing his point, Thanks for your opinion by the way.

To be honest I kinda hoped he would have answerd the post and satisfied my curiousity, lol What I wasnt expecting was an attack on the post or answers to the heading and not the post.

chears anyway sir.

Aprpeciated
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Whats worse than a bad loser? : "  Play the game like a man  " It does seem that those words have got to you?, if thats true? he's won. I took a few chips of a guy recently, he called me a " h o m o " with the gaps, I replied, " what like your dad ", I always use what anyone says back to them. There will always be bad losers, it's the nature of the beast, you have to turn their stupidity back on them, without I may add using profane language, it's not difficult. Kind regards
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    his dad was a man?  good god,

• edited February 2011
    Losing one glove is also worse , if you like gloves that it, i love em, red ones and high heels...........