You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF:
    pete this supposed to be abit of a laff but you have to lower the tone with childish insults,dont think the mods will like what your saying and certainly mr irish would disapprove,why dont ya just pack it in and apologise to steve
    Posted by stokefc
    Speak for yourself and let irishrover speak for himself
  • edited February 2011

Can someone pass me another glass of Irish malt please.....?
  • edited February 2011
    Last one's a sing along. All together now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYPuz0EYPSo&feature=related

It is the last one promise :)

Chorus is quite fitting don't you think.
  • edited February 2011
    i very rarely open links so i dont no what its about(just summat about computers)im open minded about anything and obviously you dont no the history about donnut,its just how you attacked him and logdon that i disagee with,this was supposed to be abit of a laff without any slanging match,but wot else do you expect on a friday nite on this forum
  • edited February 2011
    No Deal for the win.
  • edited February 2011
    Logdon could start an argument with herself, I can see where Stokey is coming from, but Donut (sound lad that he is) was a bit quick (as no deal pointed out) to appoint himself as the forum desk sergeant.

AND I GOT BANNED FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!!!

in a sick way, you've got to laugh.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF:
    i very rarely open links so i dont no what its about(just summat about computers)im open minded about anything and obviously you dont no the history about donnut,its just how you attacked him and logdon that i disagee with,this was supposed to be abit of a laff without any slanging match,but wot else do you expect on a friday nite on this forum
    Posted by stokefc
    Ok  let me summarize,   I post what I think is a funny video in relation to what is happening,  logdon then trys to tell me of basically that it was cruel,    I am saying that I have the right to defend my self .   Are you thinking I should at this point yield to her point?

Working on that principal I could never post without passing it by her first.

Then the other guy gete involved he uses animal cruelty as an example next to my youtube post.
    I rightly get angry at the idiot.

End of
  • edited February 2011
    Is there a full moon tonight?

I dont think nodeal was trying to be harsh with that youtube clip.

Just a bit of fun that some have reacted badly too...............

That clip is a joke clip anyway.
  • edited February 2011
    well, I for one hope Irish comes back on and posts
    Always enjoyed his blogs and posts where he gave good advice.
    Maxally, I'll have a glass or 2 aswell. Oh, just have the bottle!!
  • edited February 2011
    Anyway wasn't this thread about bringing fun and amusement back to the forum??

Chill out guys.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF : I have been attacked and insulted by Professionals he is an Amateur. I nearly gave him credit for helping Donut but then realised he was taking the George Michael, so I removed my post. His out bursts on this Thread proves he is a nasty person and if he had a brain he would be dangerous.  And they sensor Irishrover.!!!!!!!
    Posted by logdon
     Infact Logdon I liked this guy. We have swapped PMs were I told him all about what part depression had played in my life after he had sent me a PM showing concern about my situation and seemed a very reasonable guy.
     I have tried to say I never ment to have a go at him but he deosnt seem to be reading that part of the messages. All I can think is he thought I was trying to insinuate that what was in the video was as bad as animal cruelty which until now I had not thought of so of coarse I wasnt I was just using it as analigy.
     Tomorrow is another day! x

• edited February 2011
    Anyway wasn't this thread about bringing fun and amusement back to the forum?? Chill out guys.
    Posted by donkeyplop
     Sorry Donks! I will go away now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pba7X7LPCk&feature=related
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF :  No I dont think the world revolves me! In fact I would say I take other peoples feeling into consideration were you seem to be all about your OWN personal rights!    
    Posted by Donut64
    If you throw a bottle at someone and he throws a brick at you, You cant then use that in evidence that he doesnt consider your feelings.

The more posts you make just demonstrates how stupid you realy are.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF : I have been attacked and insulted by Professionals he is an Amateur. I nearly gave him credit for helping Donut but then realised he was taking the George Michael, so I removed my post. His out bursts on this Thread proves he is a nasty person and if he had a brain he would be dangerous.  And they sensor Irishrover.!!!!!!!
    Posted by logdon
    Was this professional a psychiatrist???     Did he use a straitjacket? My god he slipped up.

What outburst??    letting you and dangermouse know that you both should never have a child together?

My retorts to any of your posts have been kind so far on account of the fact that im taking into account that you have a scre w loose.
  • edited February 2011

Speakers arn,t working on my Comp but I saw the Dubliners in Dublin  with Shane mcgowan coming on - classic

Obviously I couldn,t hear what the 2nd vid was saying, but its relative really 

i don,t know either of you but personally i think your posts on this thread Nodeal have got out of line - You say you were swapping PM,s  then calling them a twisted freak among other insults, doesn,t do  you any favours on here

I thought this thread was to stand up to Sky Mods in why they were and  are intent on closing discusions and bloggs in which ppl have an interest  as Irish Rover. I only popped on to say its a shame as its ppl like Irish Rover that keep this forum going and seems he,s had enough off it

By getting into slanging matches, when it goes further than banter just gives the Mods a fair reason to shut threads down 

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF : you,ve lost m8 if thats all you can come out with callin sumone an idiot and swearing then you,ve lost and lost big style
    Posted by stokefc
    Well  maybe you should try answering some of my points before making your assumptions,  I can both answer a point and call someone an idiot and both can be correct. Is that statement correct???

debate what im saying of dont waste your effort making pointless wrong bias statements.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF : Yes I did offer the hand of frienship, That doesnt give you the right to insult me,  I realy regret sending a pm to you because you are twisted freak. If you attack someone they will retort thats life,     you attacked me, not the other way around. summery      I offer the hand of friendship,    You attack my post with your twisted point of view,   halfwit
    Posted by NODEAL
     As I have put over and over again I did not set out to have a go at you!

I used an analigy that you took as an insult!

I cant be held responsable for the way you take things all I can do is try to explain what I meant!

I never told you, you was wrong to post the vid.

What I was saying was Logdon was right that people with mental health problems wouldnt find it funny.

And for this you think Im somehow twisted?

I think you will find it was you that turned to being abusive all I have tried to do is make my feelings clear as possible.

But allas I seem to have failed to let you know how I feel you seem to know what you think you have read rather than what I said! For that Im very sorry.

Ps. Im not Twisted or any other of those words you used to have a go at me! :)

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF : you really are a WUM aint ya
    Posted by stokefc
    Yeah  sometimes usually in a jokey way,    but Im deffo not going to let these two complete fools tell me what my motives are or insult me without hitting back.

Please note,   I give you the respect and reply to what you said,    Not take one word or phrase and twist it.
    Please show me the same courtesy
  • edited February 2011
    so you think its right callin sumone an idiot while debating ,me personally dont think its right,sounds like a put down to me and your tryin to get an edge,if you think sumbody is tryin to get an argument over which you disagree with why not try to be constructive instead of bein abusive
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF :  As I have put over and over again I did not set out to have a go at you!  I used an analigy that you took as an insult!  I cant be held responsable for the way you take things all I can do is try to explain what I meant!  I never told you, you was wrong to post the vid.  What I was saying was Logdon was right that people with mental health problems wouldnt find it funny.  And for this you think Im somehow twisted?  I think you will find it was you that turned to being abusive all I have tried to do is make my feelings clear as possible.  But allas I seem to have failed to let you know how I feel you seem to know what you think you have read rather than what I said! For that Im very sorry.  Ps. Im not Twisted or any other of those words you used to have a go at me! :)  
    Posted by Donut64
    You are realy latching on to the weakest part of what you an hilda agree on, That my post was desturbing to the mentally  lol   You two truly think this is a valid reason to have a go.

And yes I am saying in all honesty I do think your twisted because I did offer friendship genuinly, God only knows why you decided to have a go,  To me thats twisted.

Once bitten twice shy, Stick with The curtain twitcher, Shes more your typ.

Id rather find friendship with a rabbied dog,  more loyalty.

Glad your sorry an so you should be
  • edited February 2011
    NoDeal STILL for the win.
  • edited February 2011
    so you think its right callin sumone an idiot while debating ,me personally dont think its right,sounds like a put down to me and your tryin to get an edge,if you think sumbody is tryin to get an argument over which you disagree with why not try to be constructive instead of bein abusive
    Posted by stokefc
    Yes I TRULY BELIEVE HE IS AN IDIOT,  So being as I realy think it and would debate that showing evidence I think it is fine and less insulting than being linked to tortured anamals.

AS for being constructive, im the only one of us four who is actually answering what is being put forward.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF : Yes I TRULY BELIEVE HE IS AN IDIOT,  So being as I realy think it and would debate that showing evidence I think it is fine and less insulting than being linked to tortured anamals. AS for being constructive, im the only one of us four who is actually answering what is being put forward.
    Posted by NODEAL
    yeah you are, but this supposed to be a fun thread but you,ve just dragged it down...sad so sad..see you all tmoz,nite nite
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF : You are realy latching on to the weakest part of what you an hilda agree on, That my post was desturbing to the mentally  lol   You two truly think this is a valid reason to have a go. And yes I am saying in all honesty I do think your twisted because I did offer friendship genuinly, God only knows why you decided to have a go,  To me thats twisted. Once bitten twice shy, Stick with The curtain twitcher, Shes more your typ. Id rather find friendship with a rabbied dog,  more loyalty. Glad your sorry an so you should be
    Posted by NODEAL
     One last time!

I DID NOT HAVE A GO AT YOU!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF : yeah you are, but this supposed to be a fun thread but you,ve just dragged it down...sad so sad..see you all tmoz,nite nite
    Posted by stokefc
    Yeah so try putting the blame where it truly should be.
    Its obvious,  They had a go at me and you are chipping in on thier side.
    try showing some objectivity and leave out whatever thoughts you might have about me.
    I consider Irishrover a friend but he or any other friend got it wrong I would say. I would even  back up someone I dont like if he was right. 
    You seem to have thrown all common sense out the window where ronald an nancy are concerned.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF :  One last time!   I DID NOT HAVE A GO AT YOU!
    Posted by Donut64
    Yeah you did several times, I just went back and checked and you even stooped to emotional blackmail,

I am putting you on ignore.
    Dangerous to talk to you
  • edited February 2011
     Apprantly Im dangerous to talk to! But I have learned a lesson tonight it is that their is no point in trying to talk to someone that wont listen! With that Im going to do what I should have done hours ago. Im going to bed!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF : ALL IN........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrzZWLu6Qw&feature=related From the posts today I can see a large group outside the sky studio gates chanting this tomorrow morning ;) Nursing hangovers from the memorial service obviously.
    Posted by RedHouse

ACE

RAFLMFAOPMSLYEEEEEEWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

xx

• edited February 2011
    Is there a full moon tonight? I dont think nodeal was trying to be harsh with that youtube clip. Just a bit of fun that some have reacted badly too............... That clip is a joke clip anyway.
    Posted by donkeyplop

Very much this!!!

I'm sorry that donut and possibly others on here have personal problems...but considering the context anyone can see that this was a guise to get irish back..an ironic view of how he misses us vs how much we miss him..nothing more - nothing less!!!

I love a good friday night row but really..i think we may have lost the original point

which is this...

xx