You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD

13»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF:
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF : Very much this!!! I'm sorry that donut and possibly others on here have personal problems...but considering the context anyone can see that this was a guise to get irish back..an ironic view of how he misses us vs how much we miss him..nothing more - nothing less!!! I love a good friday night row but it really..i think we may have lost the original point which is this... xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Spot on,   Go to the top of the class :)
  • edited February 2011
    Donut don't aplogise to this clown, you have done nothing wrong whatsoever..... have not insulted him...... I'm sure by the morning when the Mod's see this his forum privilages will be removed.... completely disgraceful.... 
  • edited February 2011
    "lol   you two are like bad neighbours who knock on your door complain about something that has fcuck all to do with them..  l And then go complaining about what was said. Im sure irishrover will apreciate the fact that you think this little spat of his has any relation to mental health issues and to compare what I said to tortruring Animals,  I normally take things in my stride but in this case I have a right to be angry, You little fcuckwit dweeb, get a life you ple b,   And the next time you seek to defend someone try checking with them first. Now fcuck off Peter I"

He has already started deleting his foul, obscene, abusive posts already......... trying to cover his back..... utter disgrace.... you totally deserve a forum Ban for this disturbing behaviour
  • edited February 2011
    "Yes I did offer the hand of frienship, That doesnt give you the right to insult me,  I realy regret sending a pm to you because you are twisted freak. If you attack someone they will retort thats life,     you attacked me, not the other way around. summery      I offer the hand of friendship,    You attack my post with your twisted point of view,   halfwit"

This can be found on donut's quote at the end of page 3. Such personal attacks are horrendus and completely unjustified.... especially when it is clear that Donut65 did not actually insult him... shocking
  • edited February 2011
    Cheepy...I think we have enough wood...

Everything has been taken out of context here..if you look at ND's post with the orig. link it was supposed to be funny..not to upset....

All this later nonsense is relative to the reaction..and...

Not to the OP which was .. in context, the link about IR being sad about missing us all was and remains funny!!!

xx
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF:
    Cheepy...I think we have enough wood... xx
    Posted by TRIP5

Just sticking up for the guy.... this thread is way out of line
  • edited February 2011
    Trip5 I am astonished that you are defending the posts of this vile disgusting individual. 
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF : Just sticking up for the guy.... this thread is way out of line
    Posted by ChirpyChip

Cheepy....you know me,

All I can say now is look at this in context tomorrow...it started out as a jest link that was designed to get Irish back on the forum, inadvertently it hurt others..however, if you think  that ND ON PURPOSE set out to upset anyone then that is clearly not the case....

thoughtless..perhaps
    on purpose...not a chance

xx

• edited February 2011
    "Yes I did offer the hand of frienship, That doesnt give you the right to insult me,  I realy regret sending a pm to you because you are twisted freak. If you attack someone they will retort thats life,     you attacked me, not the other way around. summery      I offer the hand of friendship,    You attack my post with your twisted point of view,   halfwit" This can be found on donut's quote at the end of page 3. Such personal attacks are horrendus and completely unjustified.... especially when it is clear that Donut65 did not actually insult him... shocking
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    FWIW...yes..I think this is bang out of order and have pm'd ND to say so....

Had the link (which, I reiterate, in context, was funny...) had not been reacted to in the individualised personal manner that it did then the rest of this thread would be redundant!!!

As I understand it the original link by nodeal was for fun...

xx

• edited February 2011
    Trip5 I am astonished that you are defending the posts of this vile disgusting individual. 
    Posted by BrownnDog
    yeah and just remember like the last argument  That sstarted it started out of someone insulting me you little interfering dweeb.

I said fcuck all about you, why do you and fishnchips want to get involved.

I stand by everything iv said.

KNob
  • edited February 2011

To the mod

When you do read this thread

Idiot     meaning I realy believe that

twisted freak because he did twist my origonal post

freak because he tried to use his own personal problems as amunition to make me look bad by using emotional blackmail.

Halfwit because he was acting like one.

all of the rest of my comments and language has been used many times on lots of posts.

No one should be able to come onto a PUBLIC forum and try to score points bt hinting that if they were brave they would do something stupid,    No one has commented on that and in my opinion is just plain devisive, I knew what he was trying to lay on me and was having none of it.

• edited February 2011
    Nodeal your out of order, again donut ignore the complete idiot!

Agree with chirpy deal you u have crossed the line and i hope you get banned
  • edited February 2011
    Nodeal your out of order, again donut ignore the complete idiot! Agree with chirpy deal you u have crossed the line and i hope you get banned
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    chips is also an interdering div,     you on the other hand gave your opinin without insulting me,

thanks for that.

I dissagree obviously

he tried to manpulate me in a devious way

I was right to be angry and to go further discusted at his lame attempt to gain pity,   Its worked with you lot though.

I have never wished for anyone to get banned,  ill leave that to others.
  • edited February 2011
    Nodeal your out of order, again donut ignore the complete idiot! Agree with chirpy deal you u have crossed the line and i hope you get banned
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    LOL I didnt notice that you did insult me.

See the response you get when someone doesnt attack me?

Never mind yet another shoulder for him to cry on.

Watch out though, if you get on the wrong side of him he will deffo emotionally blackmail you.

Be warned I offered the hand of friendship and he thought he could walk all over me .

Stick to your one sided point of view,   but I never started on you or any of the others,   its always been a retort after someone insulted me.

check back at all the posts,  yours included sheep   baaahhh.
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Exactly this,only just seen all of the garbage that ND was posting and all i can say is what an absolute idiot he is and please please mods BAN this fool.
  • edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD,I KNOW HES NOT DEAD BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE AV KILLED HIM OFF : Exactly this,only just seen all of the garbage that ND was posting and all i can say is what an absolute idiot he is and please please mods BAN this fool.
    Posted by debdobs_67
    oK YOU JUST RUN IN AND TAKE A SWIPE AND RUN LIKE YOU DID ON THE LAST THREAD,

NEVER STAY TO ACTUALLY DEBATE YOUR POINT,

BAAAAAAHHHHHH

oh  I forgot,  you actually need a point to debate it.
  • edited February 2011
    Another fun thread started with good intentions turns nasty.

It's such a shame, i was warming to Nodeal's sense of humour and his posts. I didn't see the original video he posted, but donut made a fair and reasonable point that he found it offensive and Nodeal overreacted and resorted to vile insults. Unacceptable and unless Nodeal apologises and takes back his comments, i don't think he should be allowed to post here again.

How ironic that this was supposed to be about fun memories of irishrover and a tribute to him! I bet he is reading this and thinking... arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

I feel sorry for you Donut, please don't take what Nodeal said personally. My opinion is that Nodeal had had a far too many drinks and that this was the alcohol speaking. No excuse, i know.
  • edited February 2011
    Nodeals' comments were totally out of order. I thought this community was here to have a laugh, share some banter, create friendships and get our opinions across about improving the site? 

The last week has seen various people threaten to leave and two people to leave because these things aren't happening any more more.

Nodeal should not be allowed to post here again, he has summed up the past few days perfectly.

Think were all going to miss Irish, he was a credit to the forum :)
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD:
    In Response to Re: THE IRISHROVER MEMORIAL THREAD : Hi Greg,  you can view it for yourself from my post on page one and make your own mind up as to whether you think it was funny. Has he made a mistake, does he realise that his post could offend, well he had the opportunity to say sorry and apologise.  He did not, and the following posts by him verified his true character.    I nor donut or anybody else got this person banned he did it himself. Annie x
    Posted by logdon
      No one asked you for your opinion you are just a mixer,   miss goody two faces I mean shoes

Never say im sorry,   I was right

End of
  • edited February 2011
    Hi guys, I have decided to close this thread as it has gone completely off topic and has led to one player having his forum privilidges removed.  I have also deleted a few posts on this thread, not because of those posters comments but because they had posts from the blocked poster embedded in them.

Thank you for your understanding

Sky Mod4
  • edited February 2011

OH NO YOU AINT.

• edited February 2011
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO