You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GOODBYE!

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
 I have just emptied my bankroll back into my bank account. But I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye!
 As from sometime on Saturday afternoon I will be selfexcluding myself from Sky Poker. The reason Im not doing it at this very moment because I wanted to say thankyou to all the people I call my freinds on here! Especially those who replied to my threads in the shed when they made no sense at all!
 In truth I havent played to much poker over the last few weeks as I have not been able to concentrate as most you know I have been suffering mental problems that I need to fight.
 But as people may have realised i have still been spouting my nonesense on the forum but after tonight on another thread I feel I dont want to risk getting into discussions were I dont feel the other the person is reading properly what I have said then getting annoyed because they have missunderstood what I was saying.
 Maybe I didnt make my point clearly enough or maybe he was just paraniod but I guess I will never no for sure.
 Yes Lengaleng and others its another Im leaving thread how boring! LOL.
 I have not self exlude myself yet because I believe all the threads and post tagged to me will all dissapear like I never existed!
PS I wont be coming back to this thread before I self exclude as I dont want people telling me not to do it or the others telling me to go and good riddance!
 Best of Luck everone even those that will be glad I have gone!

Steve!

Comments

• edited February 2011
    sleep on it, its 4 am f f s!!! even better delete it before anyone reads it, you know it makes sense in the short term?
  • edited February 2011
    Donut64, dont let a Forum Bully make you self-exclude yourself from a site of which you clearly enjoy using on a daily basis. You did nothing wrong in that thread, and you was completely victimised.... which was disgraceful.... don't give him the satisfaction.

You have made many friends here as you said, don't give them up so easily.

• edited February 2011
    Hey Donut,do not cut your nose off to spite your face.
    You are clearly in the right here and are the victim. don't self exclude,you will regret it mate.
    Get yourself back on the forum. 
    good luck Fin.
  • edited February 2011
    gl donut-- whatever happens, but please be sure, self exclusion cannot be undone
  • edited February 2011
    DON'T DO IT DONUT!!!!

From emegg (banned) n meeeeeeeee

We (not me) are prob your best therapy right now....

xx
  • edited February 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

This is redic.

I blame blonde.

Co - "Paul" Inceidence????

Mods obv trying too hard to welcome blonde people, very soon it will be "just another forum"

Sky gets all the plaudits for being a friendly, community based site.

Its going soooooooooooo down-hill, you're losing all the good people that make it what it is.

There's no comedy on here anymore, there's not even any help in the clinic, the analysts/presenters rarely post, the ask tikay thread is abandoned, the ask TSP thread is dead, the community suggestions page hasn't been looked at for 10 days, and the most interesting part of the forum is area51.

Powers that be need to be careful, coz they're gonna destroy everything that's good about this site.

Ofc they wont mind cuz the incoming blondies will prob increase their wages.

F/O blonde.

GL DOHHHHHHHHHHHHNUT

• edited February 2011

Jammy No dont you leave us aswell matey

give it a week or so and see how u feel, what have i missed? your topman some people are stupid on here so whatever it is just ignore it mate. Please dont leave dude, if you do keep in touch and best of luck

Kind Regards
    John

• edited February 2011
    Donut

As my grand-pappy used to say, don't let the blighters get you down.  Hope you decide to stick around, you're a quality member Sir.

If you decide to go, take care mate.
  • edited February 2011
    donut dont let the muppets win
  • edited February 2011
    as all above mate don`t let these morons beat you, IF you do self exclude don`t do it for too long

all the best

martin
  • edited February 2011
    Donut, you don't say anything on the forum that makes you lool like an idiot and every post you do seems to have sense to it.
    People on here like you and that is obvious from the warm replies you receive

Please don't self exclude as 99% of people regret it in a few weeks

If you are fed up with peoples replies to you or the forum in gerneral just stay away for a few weeks then see how you feel

All the best mate

Tony (Pu)
  • edited February 2011
    Hi Donut,

I wish you a speedy recovery.  I hope you are reading these posts.  I have just posted up a thread having a bit of a pop at those that post up that they are leaving the site.

I then noticed your thread.  Please don't take my thread at a pop at you. i admire your courage for posting and I hope that you can return to the site soon.

All the best Jock 
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: GOODBYE!:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE This is redic. I blame blonde. Co - "Paul" Inceidence???? Mods obv trying too hard to welcome blonde people, very soon it will be "just another forum" Sky gets all the plaudits for being a friendly, community based site. Its going soooooooooooo down-hill, you're losing all the good people that make it what it is. There's no comedy on here anymore, there's not even any help in the clinic, the analysts/presenters rarely post, the ask tikay thread is abandoned, the ask TSP thread is dead, the community suggestions page hasn't been looked at for 10 days, and the most interesting part of the forum is area51. Powers that be need to be careful, coz they're gonna destroy everything that's good about this site. Ofc they wont mind cuz the incoming blondies will prob increase their wages. F/O blonde. GL DOHHHHHHHHHHHHNUT
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Now I know your sober ...............  well said JJ  +1

• edited February 2011

i liked you and your posts.

gl

• edited February 2011
    Hi donut

First thing ............. you are not the one with mental problems here. 

second ............ I have a good idea who this nodeal guy is ........... a ghost from the past, I recognise all the traits and he's done this many times on here.

You have a lot of good people giving you support here, so don't self exclude, just take a breather and come back on as your normal cheerful self. As for the aggro-psycho he will disappear again soon enough.

Mods you need to look at the IP address and details of this guy ......... he's a known trouble causer.

Take care 
    Alan
  • edited February 2011
    Hi donut First thing ............. you are not the one with mental problems here.  second ............ I have a good idea who this nodeal guy is ........... a ghost from the past, I recognise all the traits and he's done this many times on here. You have a lot of good people giving you support here, so don't self exclude, just take a breather and come back on as you normal cheerful self. As for the aggro-psycho he will disappear again soon enough. Mods you need to look at the IP address and details of this guy ......... he's a known trouble causer. Take care  Alan
    Posted by elsadog
    well said +1
  • edited February 2011
    Donut.

If you leave, I won't be able to play you in a ring game again....

Sigh

Come on mr jammy!!! Dont let some nasty comments get to you. You are stronger than that! Stick around please!

Like Alan says, just take a breather and reconsider.

• edited February 2011
    hi donut why leave over some petty argument on some forums its ONLY WORDS ON A SCREEN STICK AND STONES and all that ETC ETC.Thats what the ignore button is for or im i wrong?

continue to enjoy your poker at the end of the day its suppose to be FUN gl :)  
  • edited February 2011

...and know that now there are three options open to you matey; decide to do something, decide to do nothing or decide to decide another time.

rob

• edited February 2011
    Come on Donut - remember the time you shaved off your hair and ended up looking like Squidward? No one else here can do that! :-D
  • edited February 2011
    come into the bar m8 and unwind with a nice cold beer.del
  • edited February 2011
    I know I said I would not read this thread but of coarse I did!
     Thank you for all your kind words!
    Please dont blame anyone for me leaving as I have no hard feelings against anyone. All it was I got very frustrated that the person missed my point that I had not meant to have a go at him.
    I dont like stessing people out or causing friction between others so I still intend to self excude maybe in 6 months time I will be stronger of mind and will be able to see things more clearly!
    And again thank you very much all!
  • edited February 2011
    please dont go donut64 i will miss you to much xxx luv paige aka trish
    Posted by paige55
    Is your real name Patricia?

....Why Paige then???????????
  • edited February 2011
    I know I said I would not read this thread but of coarse I did!  Thank you for all your kind words! Please dont blame anyone for me leaving as I have no hard feelings against anyone. All it was I got very frustrated that the person missed my point that I had not meant to have a go at him. I dont like stessing people out or causing friction between others so I still intend to self excude maybe in 6 months time I will be stronger of mind and will be able to see things more clearly! And again thank you very much all!
    Posted by Donut64

He's gone now, so deep breath and start again. Self-exclusion is not the way for something like this - it means he won.

Don't let him win!
  • edited February 2011
    6mnths is a long time mate, just do it for a mnth, chill out and reflect on all the good people onthe site. whatever you choose, do it for the right reason.    phil
  • edited February 2011
    Hi Donut,

I was going to send you a PM when I saw this thread but having caught up on this thread and the last few posts on the other one I thought it fine just to post here instead.

I was keeping an eye on the other thread last night and am really glad that things eventually turned out the way they did. It was the other guy who was bang out of order, not you, I mean his behaviour was really disgusting. I'm really glad he's been banned from the forum for it, it is well justified. You did nothing wrong at all.

I hope, because of this, you won't feel the need to self-exclude, don't be forced out by people like that he was a disgrace.

JC
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: GOODBYE! : hi DOHHHHHHH yes i am patricia, paige is the name i took from a fav program called the charmed ones
    Posted by paige55
    I've just googled it, do you look like Paige?????
  • edited February 2011
    Donut, you know how I feel and what I would say...I'm just glad I can still talk to you on twitter but I also think you need to do what makes you feel happy at the end of the day, whether it is to stay here and chat to your mates or leave the forum if it's affecting you..luv you (((hugs)))
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: GOODBYE! : I've just googled it, do you look like Paige?????
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Careful Paige ....... DOHHHHHHH's sniffing.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: GOODBYE! : I've just googled it, do you look like Paige?????
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
     hope so she is hot hot hot, and donut as said before now the person has been seen too don`t self exclude leave a couple days you`ll be fine honest, are we allowed to be honest mods  ?? lol