You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GOODBYE!

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: GOODBYE!:
    In Response to Re: GOODBYE! : Careful Paige ....... DOHHHHHHH's sniffing.
    Posted by elsadog
    Dribbling more like................
  • edited February 2011
    Hey guys I have a thread open to discuss with anyone of you that has the courage of thier convictions,   I will be very polite soo lets debate and see if you are in fact correct,    or if you just take a run in an kick and then run away.
  • edited February 2011
    Hi Donut

I haven't seen the thread and don't intend to but I mirror what all the others said, take some time out and come back in a week or so, don't use the self exclude, it's for responsible gambling.

You are a welcome and entertaining addition to this community

Dave
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: GOODBYE! : yes i do look like paige,but you have to put ten years older onto her,then you have how i look
    Posted by paige55
    Really??? Even better! PM me ;)

Proof Pics ftw tho ! xxx ;)
  • edited February 2011
     Donut     Help , stay and talk to me everyone avoids me now saying I'm the Forum Thread kiss of death. ? 
    Posted by logdon

Logdon,  i think your being a bit paranoid mate,  there is no way that someone would be chat banned just for talking to you. I think that  you should ...............................

This person has been chat banned

SKY_MOD

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: GOODBYE! : Logdon,  i think your being a bit paranoid mate,  there is no way that someone would be chat banned just for talking to you. I think that  you should ............................... This person has been chat banned SKY_MOD
    Posted by JockBMW
    jock,  i think  ...............................

This person has been chat banned

SKY_MOD

• edited February 2011
    In Response to GOODBYE!:
     I have just emptied my bankroll back into my bank account. But I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye!  As from sometime on Saturday afternoon I will be selfexcluding myself from Sky Poker. The reason Im not doing it at this very moment because I wanted to say thankyou to all the people I call my freinds on here! Especially those who replied to my threads in the shed when they made no sense at all!  In truth I havent played to much poker over the last few weeks as I have not been able to concentrate as most you know I have been suffering mental problems that I need to fight.  But as people may have realised i have still been spouting my nonesense on the forum but after tonight on another thread I feel I dont want to risk getting into discussions were I dont feel the other the person is reading properly what I have said then getting annoyed because they have missunderstood what I was saying.  Maybe I didnt make my point clearly enough or maybe he was just paraniod but I guess I will never no for sure.  Yes Lengaleng and others its another Im leaving thread how boring! LOL.  I have not self exlude myself yet because I believe all the threads and post tagged to me will all dissapear like I never existed! PS I wont be coming back to this thread before I self exclude as I dont want people telling me not to do it or the others telling me to go and good riddance!  Best of Luck everone even those that will be glad I have gone! Steve!
    Posted by Donut64

If its the recent thread i am thinking of that has made you feel like this, Its really not worth self -excluding yourself just coz one person is a bit imature - He doesn,t represent the majority of forum peeps and would not take that into account when deciding to exclude as we all know - theres no going back
    If your gonna exclude yourself - do it for the right reasons instead of one idiot trying to wind you up - GL
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to GOODBYE! : If its the recent thread i am thinking of that has made you feel like this, Its really not worth self -excluding yourself just coz one person is a bit imature - He doesn,t represent the majority of forum peeps and would not take that into account when deciding to exclude as we all know - theres no going back If your gonna exclude yourself - do it for the right reasons instead of one idiot trying to wind you up - GL
    Posted by MP33
    your right mate it` was recent thread and hopefully he do a denis and not do it