You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

disgusting

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
just played a cash game this morning, and as some of you know i aint a shrinking violet, but the language i have been hit with today was second to none. kids, mother death cancer and im comming to get you was just the tip of the iceburg!! what makes me laugh is im 6ft 2 14st and can handle myself!! yes i did report him by the way!  at 11am he cant even blame too many panda pops (unless its dohhh). anyhow he wants to kill me at the next live event so luton is going to be fun!

Comments

• edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    I had the same problem a few year back i used to play the odd game of call of duty to a very high level.I had been verbally abused online by the same person for months on end,till the time come i met him at a big lan event in sweden.I dragged him outside and thrashed him hence i got threw out of the lan series and headed back home lol. 
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: disgusting:
    I had the same problem a few year back i used to play the odd game of call of duty to a very high level.I had been verbally abused online by the same person for months on end,till the time come i met him at a big lan event in sweden.I dragged him outside and thrashed him hence i got threw out of the lan series and headed back home lol
    Posted by slaverchop
    did the security drag u back in the building and throw u back out again lol

what do you think of black ops, sucks soo bad, ain been on my ps3 for 50 sumthin days coz of it...

• edited February 2011
    hey it wasnt me lol, am a good boy now
  • edited February 2011
    wasnt you mate!
  • edited February 2011
    Hope sky have the decency to ban the person in question,from all there live events,threatning behaviour should not be tolerated,in any form.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to disgusting:
    just played a cash game this morning, and as some of you know i aint a shrinking violet, but the language i have been hit with today was second to none. kids, mother death cancer and im comming to get you was just the tip of the iceburg!! what makes me laugh is im 6ft 2 14st and can handle myself!! yes i did report him by the way!  at 11am he cant even blame too many panda pops (unless its dohhh). anyhow he wants to kill me at the next live event so luton is going to be fun!
    Posted by pod1
    Hope they get life bans.
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by pod1
    Cheers, you have just given me a reason to go to Luton lol, ( it was'nt me honest )

Kind regards
  • edited February 2011
    I had the same problem a few year back i used to play the odd game of call of duty to a very high level.I had been verbally abused online by the same person for months on end,till the time come i met him at a big lan event in sweden.I dragged him outside and thrashed him hence i got threw out of the lan series and headed back home lol. 
    Posted by slaverchop
    Hmmmmm, you thrashed him ??? lol
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by pod1
    I'm available for close protection duties at Luton. I only charge a pint of Snakey B an hour.
  • edited February 2011
    Phil, you are a Knight of the Oval table and our motto is......

''WE STAND AS ONE!''

If no Knights turn up, just make Mohican, Micky lad and Delta Knights for the day and you will be fine!
  • edited February 2011
    I had same thing. guy saying. hope your kids get cancer.. Soo sick why do people do it. I reported him too!
  • edited February 2011
    Phil, you are a Knight of the Oval table and our motto is...... ''WE STAND AS ONE!'' If no Knights turn up, just make Mohican, Micky lad and Delta Knights for the day and you will be fine!
    Posted by MAXALLY

We stand as 2 at least Phil!

I had threats in the in the SPT qualifiers and I'm "going to be looked up at Luton"

little does he know I've a black belt in Origami :-) PM me and I'll see you there!!! :-)

Shaz -xXx-

• edited February 2011
    could there be a TKP outing after all then lol
  • edited February 2011
    What's the best thing about Sky poker? - the community and the live events lol
  • edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: disgusting : We stand as 2 at least Phil! I had threats in the in the SPT qualifiers and I'm "going to be looked up at Luton" little does he know I've a black belt in Origami :-) PM me and I'll see you there!!! :-) Shaz -xXx-
    Posted by SUPERNOVA
    Make that three...I think Greggers is going too and he's a hulk of a stropping Knight

xx

• edited February 2011
    was it stein?
    Posted by hurst05
    lol not this time, I never announce my SPT visits ahead of time, I wouldn't want to get killed in the rush by those wishing to greet me.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: disgusting : did the security drag u back in the building and throw u back out again lol what do you think of black ops, sucks soo bad, ain been on my ps3 for 50 sumthin days coz of it...
    Posted by WHOAMI196

Black ops not that keen if im honest(when i can play it that is,the thing crashes my pc even though i have a very gd pc ) most games or all games what tryarch are involved in are not that good lol.
  • edited February 2011
    Hi Pod1,

First of all, apologies that you had to come across such a bad playing experience. As we always say, your best route here is to contact Customer Care who will look into the chat log and make the necessary decisions to make sure this isn't repeated again.

If you have any questions please do PM me and I'll try to help out.

All the best,
    Dave
  • edited February 2011
    thanks dave but bernie got there ahead of you, hopefuly it will get sorted, like i say water off a ducks back, but there are others that it could really upset, to be fair i hope he does show up and we can have a little "chat"!!
  • edited February 2011
    When i started on sky i did report 1 or 2 ppl who were making threats , but don,t  bother anymore as it is getting so common, I would be spending to long reporting ppl - I just tend not to reply to it anymore

However if i was threatened at an upcoming SPT event, I should probably report it, although would probably relish it -  meeting up with some of these ppl who get gobby and insulting in a chat box where they know they are safe and do like the guy who posted above " playing Call of Duty"  and give em a good hiding outside
  • edited February 2011
    I hope there is a big car park at Luton because by the sound of it they will need one :)
  • edited February 2011
    there is, and i wont need that bigger one unless he runs lol
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to disgusting : I'm available for close protection duties at Luton. I only charge a pint of Snakey B an hour.
    Posted by Mohican
    deja vu !!

Mo!! How u doin ? cya at luton meybe ?? hope so !!
  • edited February 2011
    there is, and i wont need that bigger one unless he runs lol
    Posted by pod1
    had the same before pod, dont let it tilt or bother ya!!

when these things happen bet its prob some spotty skinny indivdual who wouldna even look ya in the eye at a live table, maybe, maybe not, best to avoid the silly rows that can develop in the 'rare' on-line cyber-row.

anyway hope it clears itself help, if not who knows maybe buy each other a pint and u could end up best mates!!

mind, some of the things you hinted at he said, then it was bang out of order!

gl, me & mo will be at the bar
  • edited February 2011
    thanks hitman, it aint bothering me and i aint gonna rise to it, just find it amusing how people are with a screen and a keyboard between them and the person thet are tryin to abuse. phil
  • edited February 2011
    thanks hitman, it aint bothering me and i aint gonna rise to it, just find it amusing how people are with a screen and a keyboard between them and the person thet are tryin to abuse. phil
    Posted by pod1
    Nice One!

just like footie fans, u put a fence and a line of ol bill between them, they all think they are hard nuts!!
    Stand or sit them all together they are quiet as mice lol !!

I hate football hooligans, have had fights with hundreds of them... lol.......[JOKING LOL]
  • edited February 2011

''I hate football hooligans, I have run from  hundreds of them... because I support Fulham''!

FYP! Hitman :))
  • edited February 2011
    don`t worry guys, i`m sending the wife too luton too sort any trouble out, so be warned she`s a cross between big daddy and giant haystacks just bigger !!!!!