You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

disgusting

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    a while back i remember themackem wanting to meet me at a live event after we had a few exchanges lol luckily we made up before we met up in Notts at a spt event just as well because he was pretty huge lol
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: disgusting:
    ''I hate football hooligans, I have run from  hundreds of them... because I support Fulham''! FYP! Hitman :))
    Posted by MAXALLY
    LOLOL Max!

listen, when you've been as outnumbered as we always are, and had ya back to the wall as much............................................
  • edited February 2011
    You stop goin & take up poker...nice & safe behind a computer screen.... LOL
  • edited February 2011

Give us a shout if it gets a bit lairy
  • edited February 2011
    !!!In Response to Re: disgusting:
    In Response to Re: disgusting : deja vu !! Mo!! How u doin ? cya at luton meybe ?? hope so !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Not qualified yet, but I might play the live qualifier even if it is a disgusting rebuy donkfest!

Might even turn up in the evening if I don't qualify.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to disgusting:
    just played a cash game this morning, and as some of you know i aint a shrinking violet, but the language i have been hit with today was second to none. kids, mother death cancer and im comming to get you was just the tip of the iceburg!! what makes me laugh is im 6ft 2 14st and can handle myself!! yes i did report him by the way!  at 11am he cant even blame too many panda pops (unless its dohhh). anyhow he wants to kill me at the next live event so luton is going to be fun!
    Posted by pod1
    name and shame him!!
  • edited February 2011
    i aint allowed to mkgunner im afraid, nick i to met themackem and yes you are right lol, nice bloke mind!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: disgusting:
    In Response to Re: disgusting : Black ops not that keen if im honest(when i can play it that is,the thing crashes my pc even though i have a very gd pc ) most games or all games what tryarch are involved in are not that good lol.
    Posted by slaverchop
    take no notice pod ive had it to,online they are all mouth then live which alot of those sort of players dont play they never said a word,i play at luton couple nites a week.your safe my friend,turn your chat off and carry on taking their cash.see u in luton and gd luck it will be a great weekend