You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WORTH FOLLOWING

2»

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: WORTH FOLLOWING:
    World domination now 5-1 and will be even shorter after the Dante if it wins, I've got 8-1
    Posted by vaigret
    Just backed it now at 5/1 - wish i,d read thread earlier as if you got 8/1 you could lay it off for a profit already
  • edited May 2011
    Looks like i got abit to excited about a hyped up maiden winner :(..I doubt World Domination will even run in the Derby now..He will more thank likely head to Royal Ascot...H Cecil has 1 wonder horse this year though with Frankel & Aiden O Brien has So You Think...World Domination will still turn out to be a good horse but not a special horse..I will back him next time out to try and win the old money back lol..Typicaly betting moron mentality
  • edited June 2011
    "Note what you say about nambibian  in 3.00 newm but watch race again and look at Chef"

Been a long wait but worth waiting for, keep faith as well it will go on to more.

Not a bad day so far three winners and a short head second out of four.

Can only go downhill now

Father V
  • edited June 2011
    Well i was right, a last and a third, however watch for them next time.

Vesuve, bumped twice, jockey lost whip and didnt handle Epsom, as more straightforward course next time will go close.

Bronze Prince, not harshly ridden and squeezed for room close to line. will win next time.
  • edited June 2011
    "Note what you say about nambibian  in 3.00 newm but watch race again and look at Chef" Been a long wait but worth waiting for, keep faith as well it will go on to more. Not a bad day so far three winners and a short head second out of four. Can only go downhill now Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    Just saw this in time and banged £5 e w on namibian as I had Native Heart in a separate bet, so a 1st and a 3rd covers todays losses so far 
  • edited June 2011
    Well done kaymac

Keep watching and winnning

Father V
  • edited June 2011
    Well i was right, a last and a third, however watch for them next time. Vesuve, bumped twice, jockey lost whip and didnt handle Epsom, as more straightforward course next time will go close. Bronze Prince, not harshly ridden and squeezed for room close to line. will win next time.
    Posted by vaigret
    I did back both of these e/w, but only as an interest while watching the race , but I will heed your comments!
  • edited June 2011
    thought id give this a bump to see if anyones got anything for ascot next week
  • edited June 2011
    Shumoos looks an absolute female flying machine..Runs on the Wednesday in the Queen Mary
  • edited June 2011
    Ocean Transit running today 3.13 at york
  • edited June 2011
    At Newmarket yesterday in the 3.00 race,the mark johnson Namibian finished well, but had a wall of horses in front of him at crucial stage and still finished 4th ahead of the highly touted A.P O'Brien horse "Together" which was the 15/8 favorite.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Hope you were on this today Any2suited.
  • edited June 2011
    Cheers vaigret ,i was all in at 9/2 on single bet ,but tried to link it with "certainties!" Green Destiny and Teolane and had no joy. Still good day though. 
  • edited June 2011
    Two more to note Rock a doodle doo and lui Rei both from Ascot.
  • edited June 2011

Mick Channon's Samitar may be worth keeping an eye, came from last to first in a fairlly good race 
  • edited June 2011
    Agree with you father about Rock a Doodle Doo, backed it ew myself and peslier came from the next parish to finish in 4th,not his finest ride in my opinion.Not sure if he would have won but should have at least come 2nd.
  • edited July 2011
    Well i was right, a last and a third, however watch for them next time. Vesuve, bumped twice, jockey lost whip and didnt handle Epsom, as more straightforward course next time will go close. Bronze Prince, not harshly ridden and squeezed for room close to line. will win next time.
    Posted by vaigret
    BRONZE PRINCE, well we had to wait a couple of races but 16-1 today not bad
  • edited October 2011

Backed  a newcomber last thurdays at lingfield 2.10

Miss Blakeney trained by marcus tregoning his 2 year olds usauly come on for a run.

it took a while to get going but was begining to run on when it got completly stoppped and finished nicley and think it will definatly improve.