You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Points to Vegas Flights...

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I won a 10 seater vegas fest at 21.50.
    What does this mean?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Poker Points to Vegas Flights...:
    I won a 10 seater vegas fest at 21.50. What does this mean?
    Posted by wynne1938
    Hi Wynne,

There shouldn't have been any Vegas Points Fest tournaments running at that time. Could you contact Customer Care to let them know and they'll resolve it for you.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • edited February 2011
    Congratulations to Rosjim1 on winning a seat to the Viva Las Vegas Final! Here are the list of those who picked up seats.

1st - Rosjim1 (VLV Final Seat)
    2nd - Leon261 (VLV Semi Seat)
    3rd - MRBURNS4 (VLV Semi Seat)
    4th - Tubby1 (VLV Semi Seat)
    5th - pod1 (VLV Semi Seat)
    6th - F_Ivanovic (VLV Semi Seat)

Thanks to all of you for taking part and let us know any feedback you had on the promotion to see if we can make it even better next time out.

Cheers,
    Dave
  • edited February 2011
    dose it hav to be the final freeroll on a thur night cos i work evry thur night any other way to freeroll it pls
  • edited February 2011
    Congratulations to Rosjim1 on winning a seat to the Viva Las Vegas Final! Here are the list of those who picked up seats. 1st - Rosjim1 (VLV Final Seat) 2nd - Leon261 (VLV Semi Seat) 3rd - MRBURNS4 (VLV Semi Seat) 4th - Tubby1 (VLV Semi Seat) 5th - pod1 (VLV Semi Seat) 6th - F_Ivanovic (VLV Semi Seat) Thanks to all of you for taking part and let us know any feedback you had on the promotion to see if we can make it even better next time out. Cheers, Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave

Dave,  I think that it's great that we have a way to use up those stored up points.  However, would SKY consider other such "events" throughout the year where we could again use up these points ?  I have no great desire to enter the WSOP but would still appreciate an opportunity to benefit from the 36,000 points in my account.  Just a thought.

Thanks
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Poker Points to Vegas Flights... : Dave,  I think that it's great that we have a way to use up those stored up points.  However, would SKY consider other such "events" throughout the year where we could again use up these points ?  I have no great desire to enter the WSOP but would still appreciate an opportunity to benefit from the 36,000 points in my account.  Just a thought. Thanks
    Posted by inka2003
    Thanks for the feedback inka and jacko.

We'll take both of those on board of course. When choosing a day of the week to run the finals on there's always going to be someone who misses out sadly, but we do our best to choose a day that works.

As for feeding into other events, I think that's an idea we can investigate for future Points Fest tournaments.
  • edited February 2011

personaly i think this tourney was great

In Response to Re: Poker Points to Vegas Flights... : Thanks for the feedback inka and jacko. We'll take both of those on board of course. When choosing a day of the week to run the finals on there's always going to be someone who misses out sadly, but we do our best to choose a day that works. As for feeding into other events, I think that's an idea we can investigate for future Points Fest tournaments.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
  • edited February 2011
    personaly i think this tourney was great In Response to Re: Poker Points to Vegas Flights... :
    Posted by rosjim1
    Wooooooohooooooo Jim

Take the biggy down pleeasssssse!!

Dave and Sian
  • edited February 2011
    will do my best 5-10% chance at the min lol

In Response to Re: Poker Points to Vegas Flights... : Wooooooohooooooo Jim Take the biggy down pleeasssssse!! Dave and Sian
    Posted by SolarCarro
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Poker Points to Vegas Flights... : Hi Wynne, There shouldn't have been any Vegas Points Fest tournaments running at that time. Could you contact Customer Care to let them know and they'll resolve it for you. Thanks, Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Got in touch with customer care, they offered me ina seat in a £22 buy in tournament tomorrow's open.
    I said this was very unfair, as the prize for the 10 seater was 15000 points( a seat in the points fest final)
    15000 poker opoints is worth £220 in cash for points. Surlely they shold have given me the 15000 poker points which I won in a 10seater sit and go.There was only one prize.This tournament was put on in error, but went ahead and should be paid out appropriately.
    They virtually said to me thats is all they are offering.
    Totally unfair!!!
  • edited February 2011
    well i think the promtion is great, like it has been said before, the points were burning a hole in my account. i have won through to vagas semi via 2 sats for no outlay at all. thats great in my book   phil