You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Saturday Night Mastercash Live- with Rich and Trev

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    any danger of showing some hands in this show? seems mastercash has gone downhill since it started, too much talking and silly quizes not enuf poker :-/
  • edited February 2011

How about the One day cricket match between Australia and South Africa at the Wanderers, where Australia smashed the world record to set SA 435 to win off 50 overs.

Only for SA to to come back and knock them off with an over to spare, setting their own world record in the process.

That must be considered one of the greatest sporting comebacks.

• edited February 2011
    December 1957:

Huddersfield (my team) then managed by Bill Shankley led 5-1 versus Charlton at The Valley with 28 minutes to play - final score 7-6 to Charlton.

Only consolation is I'm too young to remember it!
  • edited February 2011
    Greatest comeback ever?

How about Dirty Dens comeback in Eastenders!

He was dead for goodness sake! That takes some beating.
  • edited February 2011
    bobby in dallas,what a nightmare
  • edited February 2011
    Motherwell vs Hibernian 5/5/2010
    6-2 down at home
    came back to draw 6-6
  • edited February 2011
    Carefull with this one Rich, with Sky's recent stance, lol.

Nancy Astor was an American socialite who married into the wealthy English family of Astor. She actually was the first woman to be elected to Parliament, which makes her humiliation all the sweeter. She was invited to 1912 a dinner party located in the Churchill estate , but, unfortunately for her, she became extremely annoyed at a drunk and politically incorrect Winston Churchill. Finally, she exclaimed the following: “Winston, if you were my husband, I’d put poison in your coffee.” Unaffected by her sudden outburst, Churchill moderately and quickly replied:

“Nancy, if you were my wife I’d drink it.”

• edited February 2011
    West Ham have done a Newcastle

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

xx