You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***** Priory Club *****

edited November 2011 in The Shed

For those not gifted or loaded enough to join Sky Pokers new Priorty Club, how about trying to get into the above club....

Sky Poker Priory ClubSky Poker are proud to introduce their new Drinking scheme, giving players the chance to not earn extra rewards for simply drinking. How do I become a Sky Poker Priory Club Member?Simply drink 10,000 alcohol units in a calendar month while playing on Sky Poker and you will be eligible for entry into the Sky Poker Priory Club the following month. What do I receive as a Sky Poker Priory Member? The Sky Poker Priory Club gives you access to our newly built rehab facility complete with the latest de-tox machines. VIP exclusive hangover competitions, headache promotions, special offers from annadin and the chance to join us on a number of Sky Poker Tour events throughout the year by railing the others whilst standing at the bar.            
How do I maintain my VIP status?To remain a Priory Club Member simply continue to drink.
Your Sky Poker Priory membership will be determined based on your previous month's alcohol intake.

To apply for the above club membership, simply go to page 56 of the terms & conditions, download the token, ring the customer care no help line, fill in the spreadsheet, leave your name on this thread, have a guess at the next essential maintenance outage date/time and sign on the dotted line.

Comments