You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***** Priory Club *****

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011

* BUMP *

Any new recruits from last night's Sky party??
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: ***** Priory Club *****:
    * BUMP * Any new recruits from last night's Sky party??
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I`M GUESSING ALL OFF THEM !!!!
  • edited February 2011
    whats the rake back???
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to ***** Priory Club *****:
    For those not gifted or loaded enough to join Sky Pokers new Priorty Club, how about trying to get into the above club.... Sky Poker Priory Club Sky Poker are proud to introduce their new Drinking scheme, giving players the chance to not earn extra rewards for simply drinking. How do I become a Sky Poker Priory Club Member? Simply drink 10,000 alcohol units in a calendar month while playing on Sky Poker and you will be eligible for entry into the Sky Poker Priory Club the following month. What do I receive as a Sky Poker Priory Member? The Sky Poker Priory Club gives you access to our newly built rehab facility complete with the latest de-tox machines. VIP exclusive hangover competitions, headache promotions, special offers from annadin and the chance to join us on a number of Sky Poker Tour events throughout the year by railing the others whilst standing at the bar.                         How do I maintain my VIP status? To remain a Priory Club Member simply continue to drink. Your Sky Poker Priory membership will be determined based on your previous month's alcohol intake. To apply for the above club membership, simply go to page 56 of the terms & conditions, download the token, ring the customer care no help line, fill in the spreadsheet, leave your name on this thread, have a guess at the next essential maintenance outage date/time and sign on the dotted line.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    PMSL -  thats gotta get something for best post
  • edited February 2011

* BUMP *

BREAKING NEWS.......

All priory club members will get their own freeroll round Del's Bar tommorrow lunch time. Please note that we have now been moved to the shed for being too noisy in GPC but we dont care, lets just have another drink or two !!!

1pm start. Top 10 all get life membership to the Priory Club.
                    3rd gets a drinks voucher worth £500
                    2nd gets a drinks voucher worth £1000
                    The winner will get a drinks voucher worth £2000 and keys to Del's bar!
  • edited February 2011
    with the price of buds,at the moment,i,ll defo qaulify
  • edited February 2011
    CAN WE 'REBUY' MAX? XXX
  • edited February 2011
    CAN WE 'REBUY' MAX? XXX
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Why would you want two Maxxy's...

Are you looking for trouble as that's the ONLY thing Maxxy can find ;oD

xx
  • edited February 2011

Dear Debs, it will be a FREEZEOUT x

Dear Irene, it will be a FO!  x
  • edited February 2011
    GREAT THREAD MATE

JUST ONE QUESTION........ DO DRINKS BOUGHT IN DELS BAR COUNT?
  • edited February 2011

c an i be in thr prioruy club, i beem drinkinhgg all morni9ng in preportuion to this applicatiom, i promose i will drink evrry time i play and will drunkly abuse anyone who playus hands against me and refure them too my priory club card when they complainm. hic hic hic

• edited February 2011
    GREAT THREAD MATE JUST ONE QUESTION........ DO DRINKS BOUGHT IN DELS BAR COUNT?
    Posted by scouse_red
    Yes they do mate. Hence Mickey lad and Delta have now got 12 months membership already covered.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: ***** Priory Club ***** : Yes they do mate. Hence Mickey lad and Delta have now got 12 months membership already covered.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    lol m8y i was thinking we could include all members of Dels Bar to this then, then we wouldn't have to re-buy every month :)))
  • edited February 2011
    Do I get to buy in to the latest Bar Crawls?
  • edited February 2011
    lol !! mi application is in Alan !!

Hit [HicHic] Pup has applied too, he hopes you have a PrioryPup Club section !!
  • edited February 2011
    CHEERS TO THE PRIORY CLUB

THANKS TO THE CLUB PUSHING ME AND MAKING ME DRINK SO MUCH, I HAD THE BALLS TO PUSH HARD IN THE VIVA LAS VEGAS SEMI AND WON IT, SO THANKS SOOOO SOOOOO MUCH TO MAXALLY AND THE PRIORY FOR MAKING ME DRINK.
    LET YOU ALL SEE HOW THIS CLUB IMPROVES YOUR POKER SKILLS LOL
    LIAM
  • edited February 2011
    This is completely unfair, us tournament drinkers consume far less booze than you cash alchoholics, we haven't got a chance in hell of making The Priory Club. Why should we miss out just because we don't spend as much at the bar?
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Gary have you taken up cash tables now, or is it just a coincidence that my re-cycling box is getting heavier each week
  • edited February 2011
    Alan I hope your gonna open a drinking school for those of us that don't drink enough to wet a flannel. Otherwise you may get reported to the drinking commission for unfair practices. Pure and utter discrimination IMO.
  • edited February 2011
    Alan I hope your gonna open a drinking school for those of us that don't drink enough to wet a flannel. Otherwise you may get reported to the drinking commission for unfair practices. Pure and utter discrimination IMO.
    Posted by a00rock
    Thank you for your request. We are currently trying to arrange a boot camp for this purpose. This will enable all drinkers of any ability to take part in drinking games, learning different hangover cures, and generally getting tips/advice from the hard core drinkers we have in our club at the moment.

We work in conjunction with the drinking commission and are regulated by a group of rich alcoholics known as the RNG (Really Nice Guys).
  • edited February 2011
    Hey folks,

Funny thread but it's missing some poker, so I'm popping it in The Shed.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: ***** Priory Club ***** : Thank you for your request. We are currently trying to arrange a boot camp for this purpose. This will enable all drinkers of any ability to take part in drinking games, learning different hangover cures, and generally getting tips/advice from the hard core drinkers with have in our club at the moment. We work in conjunction with the drinking commission and are regulated by a group of rich alcoholics known as the RNG (Really Nice Guys).
    Posted by MAXALLY

LOL

Funny thread but no propaganda content ..... off to the shed with you :O)
  • edited February 2011
    Hey folks, Funny thread but it's missing some poker, so I'm popping it in The Shed. Thanks, Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Ok dave, no prob....it was only a matter of time. Cheers for actually posting the reason and not just moving it unannounced.

I always thought alcohol was needed for the pokerz?? :))
  • edited February 2011
    hi max ur lucky dels bar got moved without a word from any1.nice thread btw.del
  • edited February 2011
    I will await the invite to boot camp, looking forward to meeting the Sots. I am sure I can become a better person and join in with the drunken debauchery.

Regards Ray
  • edited February 2011
    Tried the 'Priory Club' system this evening in my local league game in the 'PUB' !
    It was so easy lol, all i had to do was buy a pint every time the blinds went up, and every 2 blinds we had a break, (this is when you buy a shot). after blind level 5 the 'Priory Club' system kicks in lol, this is when you start pushing and taking the pots down even with 5 9 off, now dont start thinking of big blind pushing, you need to do your pushing in mid position, and dont get blinded by your big blind hand like AQ JJ KA etc, just fold that donkey rubbish !!! (only get you donked out lol).
    By blind level 8/9 your table image is that of a poker God, (well in your head it is) and that the key, you are unbeatable !!!

buy this point your fellow players will have steam coming from their ears, now this is a very important time of the 'Priory Club' game plan, you wait till the button and it a raised pot, at this point you ramble on about how rooneys goal was rubbish (or any other football rubbish that topical) now this will upset your fellow players lol, at this point push your pint over the big stacks chips !! then demand he now replaces your pint !!!!! then in the mayhem push all in, and take it down, Now dont worry what cards you have, the greek god of drunkeness will take care of you.
     you'll be laughing all the way to the bar.

live lessons availible, appointments to be placed in writing to MAXALLY with a beer token to the value of £35 per head lol 
  • edited February 2011
    Smashed last night............

Sammy Winward ftw.
  • edited November 2011

* BUMP *

.....lets get ready for tonight's Priory freeroll!