You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE

Comments

• edited April 2011

Done! Was gonna pick that one myself, but then thought I'd let u chose, so glad you went with that 1.

Was only joking about winning btw, although I will try my best !

Got my wallet ready !!!
  • edited April 2011
    Sounds good, looking forward to it, hope sky rewarded you sometihng for all your hard work father, youv'e done a great job with this competition

Shaz
    xx
  • edited April 2011
    Hi wynne your nap is logged.

Dohhhhhh thats unlike you, have confidence my son.

shaz the reward is the fun I have had doing it and as I will win both the naps table and poker tournie no need for anymore LOL!!

Father Vaigret
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks for all your hard work Father.

Sadly I don't get in from work til 8.30pm so will miss the tourney. Good luck to all of you.
  • edited April 2011
    Sorry splashies , in my defence I named the date but not the time but I'm sure whatever we would have picked someone wouldn't have been able to make it. 
  • edited April 2011

Just wanted to add my thanks father vaigret for running such a smooth competition.Any tweaks... just a minor one, how about also having a nap for all days of the aintree meeting? Gives reprobates like me who keep napping the wrong horse(like jimmy styles last week) more chance to catch up those with divine powers who currently are in contention! Just pulling  your chain ,i've got a cheeky little 33/1 sure thing!!lol! for saturday.Cheers, Dave.

• edited April 2011
    Yea good stuff on running the table Vaigret a good idea that has got a few good rewards..Now we have the poker tourney to add to the goodness lol..Early nap for saturday

4.15 Aintree Majestic Concorde

Many thanks stay lucky
  • edited April 2011
    Hi any2suited and moonooo

Thanks for your kind comments and I agree Dave, next year the three days of the Aintree festival will be included.

Your nap is logged moonooo.

Father Vaigret
  • edited April 2011

I have my horse for the weekend......

But to catch fins I need a 33/1 winner right?

The horse I'm gonna go for is currently 33/1, but it could end up going off shorter. Is there no best odds gtd in the nap league??? ;)

I might have to hold off and go for something else if it looks like it's gonna go off any shorter than 33/1...................

Strategic nappin ftw !
  • edited April 2011
    hi Dohhhhhhh

The easy answer is NO

you have to take your chance on the odds like the rest of us LOL

Father V
  • edited April 2011

Great gesture by sky, look forward to the game on monday!

Once again Vaigret. Thanks for running this comp! My fav thread ever on sky i think, you've put alot of effort in and it shows.

Top work, i hope it happens again.
  • edited April 2011
    +1

rite here goes, sat grand national, Vic Venturi FTW !!
  • edited April 2011
    Norbit and Hitman many thanks , it has been a pleasure.

Hitman is that Hitpups nap ?

Father Vaigret
  • edited April 2011
    This thread has been here so long it has lost its stickiness.

I'm still debating my horse, will post in the morning!
  • edited April 2011
    4.15 Aintree Beacauseicouldntsee

Many thanks for running the comp even though i have tipped 0 winners lol its been fun
  • edited April 2011

Big bucks your nap is logged and dont forget our freeroll monday night.

See page 30 for details 

• edited April 2011
    PRINCE DE BEAUCHENE IN THE 3.25 AT AINTREE PLEASE
  • edited April 2011
    OK my nap is in the National - SkippersBrig.  Need a long shot to come in currently 33/1

Thanks to the good father for running this competition and to Sky Jordan & the rest of the Sky team for the Monday night freeroll.
  • edited April 2011
    ESPY IN THE 6.20 AT WOLVERHAMPTON PLEASE.
  • edited April 2011
    All three above logged and see you at the freeroll monday night
  • edited April 2011
    My nap at a price for the Grand National is Dooneys Gate @66/1....Trained by W. Mullins, ridden by son Mullins and most importantly owned by Mrs Mullins, they will be all ready and trying extra hard for this special race. 
  • edited April 2011
    Hi Father - firstly can I mirror what everyone else has said and thank you for all your hard work in running a very enjoyable comp.

I have backed 3 for the national in majesic concorde, skippers brigg and big fella thanks but can't have any of them due to the fact that I am only 1 ahead of Dohh because of a non runner so need a big price nobody else has picked hmmm - come back to you.
  • edited April 2011
    Your nap is logged Any2suited and kalooki8 thanks for your kind words mate. Cant wait to beat you in the freeroll on monday.

Who will win the battle of the padre's ?

Father V
  • edited April 2011

Reve de Sivola - 3.25 ty
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE:
    Hi Father - firstly can I mirror what everyone else has said and thank you for all your hard work in running a very enjoyable comp. I have backed 3 for the national in majesic concorde, skippers brigg and big fella thanks but can't have any of them due to the fact that I am only 1 ahead of Dohh because of a non runner so need a big price nobody else has picked hmmm - come back to you.
    Posted by kalooki8
    lol !!!

I run so bad!! Couldn't even pick a non runner out :(

I wanna up the stakes kalooki, so I propose....

If your horse falls after mine tomorrow (obviously they're both going down) I'll send £20 over to a charity of your choice.

If my horse beats yours, (ie. it falls after yours falls) You post a new thread in punters corner admitting that DOHHHHHHH is a better horse racing tipster than Kalooki, and that you're gonna have a bet on my next 4 selections the following saturday!

;)

Game on!

(If anyone else wants a piece of this action, post up. I'll take on the lot of ya! Obv if theres loads, the 20 might have to shrink to 10 or 5, but I don't mind, I'm not guna lose anyway)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE : lol !!! I run so bad!! Couldn't even pick a non runner out :( I wanna up the stakes kalooki, so I propose.... If your horse falls after mine tomorrow (obviously they're both going down) I'll send £20 over to a charity of your choice. If my horse beats yours, (ie. it falls after yours falls) You post a new thread in punters corner admitting that DOHHHHHHH is a better horse racing tipster than Kalooki, and that you're gonna have a bet on my next 4 selections the following saturday! ;) Game on! (If anyone else wants a piece of this action, post up. I'll take on the lot of ya! Obv if theres loads, the 20 might have to shrink to 10 or 5, but I don't mind, I'm not guna lose anyway)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Never mind testing the horses, I reckon JJ needs a drug test for throwing this open to everyone on the forum........

best post in absolute weeks!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Whjat time do the naps have to be in by today father??
  • edited April 2011
    Whjat time do the naps have to be in by today father??
    Posted by shazallin
    NAPS ON 9TH APRIL 2011 TO BE IN BY 1.05PM

In the words of Bono.....I still havent found what I am looking for!

• edited April 2011

Bluesea Cracker in the National for me pls........(I'm having to go against Quinz bcoz I need better odds)
  • edited April 2011

I was going to find a short priced horse today to try and consolidate a top 3 finish.

But what the heck, il go for Majestic Concorde in the BIGGIE.

Thank you Father.