You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Abusive behaviour

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Abusive behaviour:
    In Response to Re: Abusive behaviour : Facebook is to blame for 97.38 things that are wrong with society imo.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

And what would you know about it?

FWIW, they are some great links on there for setting up PC's....:)
  • edited February 2011

Jeremy tells me every morning.

And twice in an afternoon.

;)
  • edited February 2011
    Jeremy tells me every morning. And twice in an afternoon. ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lmao, nice comeback
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Abusive behaviour : Why should people put up with abuse? Most people wouldn't put up with it in everyday life so why should they while playing a game they enjoy online? People giving out this abuse should realise they are now playing poker on an 18+ site not on facebook anymore :)
    Posted by MADMOO

+1
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Abusive behaviour : Facebook is to blame for 97.38 things that are wrong with society imo.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    You have been watching too much kyle!!!!

He hates facebook with a passion!

Is that why you dont like it as your hero doesnt?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Abusive behaviour :     Hi again Dave,    I think you are missing the point of my question, why dont Sky have Mods who just look after the tables as other sites do.   I am not asking for the forum Mods to do 2 jobs , and my point about C.C.in my view still stands or maybe i was just very unlucky to have spoken to people at C.C. who were having a bad day at the office.                                                      Regards   Mick.
    Posted by chew07

Hi Dave,
           Could you please let us know if Sky Poker are going to answer or reply to any of the questions asked on this thread thank you.
                                                            Regards   Mick.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Abusive behaviour : From what i'v read on the thread most of the questions have been answered? Regarding a mod just for the tables i can't really see the point, from what i understand if you contact CC while this "abuse" is happening on a table they are able to load the table up and view it themselves, then take action
    Posted by Neildown

Thank you for the answers as long as it is all sorted :)
                                                               Regards   Mick.