You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thanks and goodbye

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Played on a few tourney tables with you and got you down as a good player in my notes - u had some good results a while back
    Like Maxally said a lot of ppl seem to be  getting a bit dissalusioned at the mo, but in your case I,d say you are  to good a player just to knock it on the head altogethor

I do understand about losing your confidence on the tables tho- Its not nice and stops being enjoyable which is what it should be about

I,d just come back when you feel ready and you start missing it which I,m sure you will

GL with things in meantime
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Thanks and goodbye:
    You may have noticed , I've not been a regular contributor to the forum recently. sort of becoming disillusioned with poker recently, especially doubting my own ability. Just wanted to say goodbye to all those that I've had the pleasure playing with, chatting with and meeting at SPTs over the last 2-3 years. Tonight will be my final night on the tables. You've got a great site, community and forum here guys and a special thanks goes to Tikay, Rich orford and all the other Skypoker presenters and team. Good luck to you all, hope to see many of you on tv in future big tournaments. for those wanting to keep in touch, you can always add me on facebook , not many David Pilling in the world. Thanks for all your kind words and support, stay lucky guys (and gals ) Jaeger
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    I too fell out of love with the game so haven't played for about 8 months. I started playing small stakes again very recently and am enjoying it and importantly not taking it too seriously!
    Take some time off, go fishing, do whatever you used to do before this game intruded on your life..... then come back, and remember why you started to play in the first place - for a bit of fun!

Good luck David.

• edited February 2011

Jaeger

Have PM'd you.

If nothing else, reading the previous posts must give you an idea of what you mean to this community.

Take care mate, whatever you decide to do.

Adrian
  • edited February 2011
    Soz to hear this jaeger but it would be great if you just take a break and then come back when the time feels right.As many have said you are defo to good a player to just give up xxx
  • edited February 2011
    Have a holiday imo, by time you come back you'll be gagging to play.
  • edited February 2011
    Dont go mate

but if you do good luck in everything you do

God Bless You

Father Vaigret