You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Off Topic, Non Poker Related (without advertising) Pictures!

edited February 2011 in The Shed

Comments

• edited February 2011
    cracking egg that.

Butter into the corners though
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures:
    MODS!!!!!!! :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    Can I help you at all?

• edited February 2011
    Title promised so much...

Thread delivered so little :-(

• edited February 2011
    Luv you dog Pu and that has to be the most perfect egg eva! lol
    I like to try get action shot but they don't always come out as clear as I would like... got a Kodak digital camera, what sort you using huflungpu? ps...yes the dog ones are my favs...took me a million shots to get a few good ones though!
    I also had some really good ones that came out crystal clear on my HTC but when I put them into the Kodak software the pics came up as 'broken' :(

• edited February 2011
    last few...

customers Rotty

Buddy Banana!

Welsh beach

• edited February 2011
    cracking egg that. Butter into the corners though
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    IS THIS HOW YOU LIKE YOUR TOAST DOHHHHHHHH.

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures : I have pictures of the girlfriend in knee high leather boots, suspenders and dancing round our home made pole I'l post it soon just for you x
    Posted by Neildown
    ;-)

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures : I have pictures of the girlfriend in knee high leather boots, suspenders and dancing round our home made pole I'l post it soon just for you x
    Posted by Neildown
    i'll be brave and post the pic of you Neil lol

we know its you lol
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures : IS THIS HOW YOU LIKE YOUR TOAST DOHHHHHHHH.
    Posted by lucy4
    I SEE THE MODS ARE UP TO THEIR OLD TRICKS AGAIN DELETING & NOT APPROVING PICTURES. CAN ANY MEMBER OF THE FORUM PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS `OFFENSIVE` `UNAPROPRIATE` `INSULTING` `UNACCEPTABLE` OR JUST DOWN RIGHT `ABUSIVE` ABOUT A PICTURE OF A CAN OF CIDER ON A PIECE OF BUTTERED TOAST. IM SURE DOHHHHHHHH WHO THE PICTURE WAS MEANT FOR WOULDNT FIND IT ANY OF THE ABOVE. I`VE SAID IT BEFORE & I`LL SAY IT AGAIN THE SITE IS ONLY GOING ONE WAY

DOWNHILL FAST.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures : I SEE THE MODS ARE UP TO THEIR OLD TRICKS AGAIN DELETING & NOT APPROVING PICTURES. CAN ANY MEMBER OF THE FORUM PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS `OFFENSIVE` `UNAPROPRIATE` `INSULTING` `UNACCEPTABLE` OR JUST DOWN RIGHT `ABUSIVE` ABOUT A PICTURE OF A CAN OF CIDER ON A PIECE OF BUTTERED TOAST. IM SURE DOHHHHHHHH WHO THE PICTURE WAS MEANT FOR WOULDNT FIND IT ANY OF THE ABOVE. I`VE SAID IT BEFORE & I`LL SAY IT AGAIN THE SITE IS ONLY GOING ONE WAY DOWNHILL FAST.
    Posted by lucy4

Lucy4,

The Moderators have the right to refuse any pictures which they think might be considered offensive, inappropriate or insulting. Whether or not it was intended for one person or not is besides the point. Some of the pictures submitted on the thread have been inappropriate and rejected for that reason.

Regarding your own picture of a can of cider on a piece of toast (did you take that, by the way?!), it was a decision that was made because the mod felt alcohol brands shouldn't be posted without a good reason. They're only human so we just ask that you think about their decision making process before lambasting the decision.

Thanks,
    Dave

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures : What about leather boots? they wasnt branded
    Posted by Neildown
    It wasn't the branding on that one, no....

Pictures that could be considered offensive can't be posted. Scantily clad women don't offend many but can offend some, so it can't be put on. Tikay's ticker couldn't cope with it anyway.

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures : I zoomed in on the picture many times as you can probably imagine, there wasnt one pubic hair showing or a nipple popping out anywhere :)
    Posted by Neildown
    Thanks for the consideration but still a bit too risque! :) 
  • edited February 2011
    odd welsh weather!

Yawn!

Ideal 'pouncing' spot to kill the dog!

Caught in the act!

• edited February 2011
    lol to be fair Mojo terrorised poor Dobby and never gave him a moments peace!

Look I can crawl! (2 weeks old)

yey I can stand! Wiiiii!

• edited February 2011
    lol think this one thought she was a dog too! hahaha
    ok..cummon Pu, more piccies please ;)
  • edited February 2011
    Donut64's piccies :)  (yes, he asked me to put them on here for him) x

http://twitpic.com/photos/Donut64
  • edited February 2011
    BananaDog,great pics of the dogs love the one who is almost taking of.x
    Posted by paige55
    lol thats Dobby my doberman...I'm afraid he doesn't know how to walk...only bounce!!!
  • edited February 2011
    wow I luv the beach piccies! I bet you blew the dandelion after you took the pic didn't you! lol
    Morph! hahaha gotta luv him!
    What sort of dog is he btw?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures : She is a little staffy i think, got her from a rescue centre when she was about 6months old  (she is 3 now) and you may have noticed she has a broken tail from a bad start to life :( she is a very happy dog now :)
    Posted by Neildown
    Beautiful :) I think her tail gives her that quizical look! lol
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures : It wasn't the branding on that one, no.... Pictures that could be considered offensive can't be posted. Scantily clad women don't offend many but can offend some, so it can't be put on. Tikay's ticker couldn't cope with it anyway.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
     my picture was of a guy wearing stockings lol, am sure tk's ticker would be ok with that lol
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures :  my picture was of a guy wearing stockings lol, am sure tk's ticker would be ok with that lol
    Posted by LIAM5KING
    Yeah but us normal folk don't wanna see pictures from your special collection uploaded here... :) haha

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures : Nice picture Elsa, thats the second one iv seen with dogs and cats getting along, is it only me that has a dog that wants to eat cats?
    Posted by Neildown
    I posted 3 pics. Only one was suitable apparently. It appears you can only have scenes or animals. Real people can't be shown. What is going on with this forum. When I think back to all the pics of people posted by Tikay and Rich and Lisa but ours are either not good enough or we are suspected of being somehow corrupt.

The two pics they have deleted (they - the mods- deleted them) were of my family and one had a skeleton in it  God forbid.

SKY HAS LOST THE PLOT!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures : Thanks for the consideration but still a bit too risque! :) 
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    It would appear than anything above school year 5 is too risque!!

If Colonel Gaddafi had had you in charge of propaganda he wouldn't be in the mess he's in now. 
  • edited February 2011
    I love your dog Alan, so sweet with the cat! My Dobe was great with the kitten Mojo but he is still a pain with Pilchard btw Pu (he like to chase her and she ends up belting him with her paw!....I suppose it all depends how brave the cat is! hahaha
    Oh that's a shame you can't put normal pics on here, it's gonna have to be a scenic and animal picture thread! haha
  • edited February 2011
    I love your dog Alan, so sweet with the cat! My Dobe was great with the kitten Mojo but he is still a pain with Pilchard btw Pu (he like to chase her and she ends up belting him with her paw!....I suppose it all depends how brave the cat is! hahaha Oh that's a shame you can't put normal pics on here, it's gonna have to be a scenic and animal picture thread! haha
    Posted by BananaDog

The cat thinks it's the dog's Mother. The cat was brought up by our Dobermann from 3 weeks old and so grew up believing she's a minature Dobermann.  She's 21 this year btw.

• edited February 2011
    I've posted the deleted photo's on my facebook page  ........ judge for yourself just how undesirable they are.

Sorry Neildown, this was a nice idea, but now I just can't be a***d to post any more photo's on here.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Your Amateur Pictures : But yet you stand by & allow  racist spamming  via   skypoker  community email  notification & private messaging  , very clever DAVE . NOT  .
    Posted by IRISHROVER

Exactly - I also had a taste of this by PM's. I asked for something to be done a number of times and it was ignored. I warned that others would fall victim to the same thing and sure enough they did. Eventually after a number of members were abused and some left the site for good, it was decided to act. 

Standards need to be maintained, I agree with that. Consistency would be a definite plus but alas it doesn't seem to happen where it really matters to members.