You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MTT update thread...

2»

Comments

• edited March 2011

Wacko limp/calling from the sb with KQ!!!!

y?

Ahhhh just seen the explanation below the hand. Thought you might have a read or something, limp to induce then shove over the top?

UL to run into aces bvb like that,

I bet that was the first sb you hadn't raised when un-opened too, and the guy has aces, rubbing his hands together thinking THIS TIME!!!

And u limp! lol.

Once you get to the turn, you go broke.

But was weird how you got there, his bet on the flop was clearly to induce you're usual raise, wd for smelling a rat, not sure what else you can do though, can't rly fold for a min bet on that flop?

Pre flop.....make your normal raise I guess, and go from there.
  • edited March 2011

Looooool at these last few threads.

Wacko may i ask what do you study at uni?

Also nice work mate keep it up.

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: MTT update thread...:
    Wacko limp/calling from the sb with KQ!!!! y? Ahhhh just seen the explanation below the hand. Thought you might have a read or something, limp to induce then shove over the top? UL to run into aces bvb like that, I bet that was the first sb you hadn't raised when un-opened too, and the guy has aces, rubbing his hands together thinking THIS TIME!!! And u limp! lol. Once you get to the turn, you go broke. But was weird how you got there, his bet on the flop was clearly to induce you're usual raise, wd for smelling a rat, not sure what else you can do though, can't rly fold for a min bet on that flop? Pre flop.....make your normal raise I guess, and go from there.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Yeah iv updated my explanation doh so now maybe itl become clear. Was a bad limp, but i dont see how i can get off the turn...:(

Never mind, next time il learn from it.
  • edited March 2011
    Looooool at these last few threads. Wacko may i ask what do you study at uni? Also nice work mate keep it up.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Geogaphy don ;) lol, thanks very much mate!
  • edited March 2011

Hi Dave,

Could you tell us how much you started your BR with and how much you are up overall so far on Sky? I think your rise through the MTT's has been an inspiration to us all and I do respect your game (but not your shoves on me, obv!). If you do not wish to state specific amounts, no problem, but give some ball park figures or %'s if you wish.
    One more thing.....you got any piccys of the g/f? :))

Cheers,

Alan
  • edited March 2011

Wacko - I've had an idea. Do NOT answer that Q from Alan - YET.

I've sent you a PM.

Might be a daft idea, but you never know......

• edited March 2011

Whatever the figure is, at least £70 of it came directly from my bankroll, via 7x HU sngs in like half an hour.

I didn't know what to do.

Brutal.

That £70 must have gotten me a 0.001% stake in the wackster surely.

Skope ftw btw.

• edited March 2011
    Whatever the figure is, at least £70 of it came directly from my bankroll, via 7x HU sngs in like half an hour. I didn't know what to do. Brutal. That £70 must have gotten me a 0.001% stake in the wackster surely. Skope ftw btw.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    were you drunk here dohhh?
  • edited March 2011
    Okay so have now got the time to keep updating this thread. Sunday was not the best day for me, qualified through a sat (second attempt) into the primo but went out pretty early, through my own bad play, but i think the was an element of bad luck involved there too! I then played another £22 BH and had another good result, coming third for £101 :) Monday was a bad day, it was a day where i really shouldnt of been playing due to various reasons but went for it anyway, i ended up playing 6 tournaments (7.15 deepie, 7.30 omahartigan BH, 7.45 cheapstack, 8pm main, 8.30 TOTTY and the 9pm TSP classic. I only cashed in 2 of these and made a £13 pound loss out of the day, which wasnt so bad considering.  Il post some hands up and see what you guys think :) My profit has in fact increased since my last session. Profit.... £203.83     Im interested to see how my results will differ when i dont have university and a girlfriend that obviously limit my time to play.
    Posted by Wacko90
    Girlfriends are the pain of many a poker players life's!
  • edited March 2011
    Okay, tuesdays play was non existent so i played 5 yesterday night.

Take on tikay, came 11th, came back from 1.5BBs so 9 only for my two pair so lose to flush, shall post the hand.
    The 4k Double stack, not too far off the cash, but didnt play so well when i had a big stack.
    The £250 deepie, came 2nd for a 64 quid profit so this left me yp for the night!
    The tsp class, called a poor re raise from solly, caught some of the flop so went with it, about 35th.
    Anothe £400 BH. Took 2 bounties so left just a little bit down.

Profit... £222.33