You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Primo, Vegas, Oscars & Another Special Guest Star! (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***)

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
A busy and exciting night on Sky Poker.  From 9pm, we'll bring you live coverage of the Primo and our second Viva Las Vegas Final, plus a bit of cash action and The Poker Clinic.  It's a must-watch four-hour sesh on channel 865!

After witnessing a talented young UK player finish third at EPT Copenhagen last night, I'm thrilled we'll be joined this evening by another rising star of British poker...

Jamie Burland - whose results include a UKIPT win (in Brighton for £65,400) and a 24th place finish in EPT London (for £21,000) - will be our studio guest, providing analysis alongside Mr Giddins and answering YOUR poker-related questions.  Please post them in this thread.

Plus, we can't ignore the fact that the Academy Awards are taking place later.  And Sky_Mandy is inviting you to test my movie knowledge and potentially win yourself FREE entry to a TSP Classic tournament!

Send your film trivia questions, with answers, to skyopen@bskyb.com (for the record, I have no access to this e-mail account).  If you manage to stump me on-air (which shouldn't be too difficult), your name will be put in to the hat.  We'll then draw a winner - who'll receive that tournament buy-in.

Good luck ;-)

Comments