You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Points

Hey Guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.I'm not really understanding my points for this month it says I hav gained 315 points for this month but nect to it it says the following;
MTT Points: 42STT Points: 0Cash Game Points: 450Total League Points: 492
Why does it say I have only earned 315 when the other is saying I've earned 492?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Poker Points:
    Hey Guys, Sorry if this is in the wrong section.I'm not really understanding my points for this month it says I hav gained 315 points for this month but nect to it it says the following; MTT  Points:  42 STT  Points:  0 Cash Game Points:  450 Total League Points:  492 Why does it say I have only earned 315 when the other is saying I've earned 492?
    Posted by bridskid

315 are your poker points, 492 are your league points
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Poker Points:
    Hey Guys, Sorry if this is in the wrong section.I'm not really understanding my points for this month it says I hav gained 315 points for this month but nect to it it says the following; MTT  Points:  42 STT  Points:  0 Cash Game Points:  450 Total League Points:  492 Why does it say I have only earned 315 when the other is saying I've earned 492?
    Posted by bridskid
    Poker points are earned on the rake(the fee sky charges) i.e.£3.30 mtt=£3 buy-in 30p rake.You get 1 point for every 10p paid in rake(cash is a bit different ) these go towards cash for points 500=£5 1000=£15 and so on.

League points are earned when you cash in mtt or sit n go's or win on cash tables.These just show where you are in league but there is a freeroll for top 150 each month and the top 30 in each discipline every 3 months play in 3 freerolls to earn a place on team sky poker. gl