You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Firefox

Is anyone else having issues with The Firefox Web Browser tonight

Comments

• edited March 2011
    As in using it for playing on or just general browsing ?

Mine is fine for general browsing, i'm not playing poker at the minute though.
  • edited March 2011
    Hi Chris, I have moved this thread as its not a poker related topic.

Steve
  • edited March 2011
    no problem steve just put it there to try get a few replies
  • edited March 2011
    only on poker seems to be running slow
  • edited March 2011
    I think it is running slow for quite a few people tonight!

Dohhhhhhhh keeps getting disconnected.

Also yesterday my whole table lost connection apart from me, and im using firefox!
  • edited March 2011
    Hi Chris, I just found this on the pogo gaming site that I use, it might be relevant I am not sure as I don't personally use Firefox.  FYI the message was dated yesterday.

"Recently Firefox released a new update to their browser (Firefox version 3.6.14). Unfortunately, this release introduced a bug that causes issues with Java, and players who have upgraded will find that they're unable to play Java games on Pogo"
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Firefox:
    Hi Chris, I just found this on the pogo gaming site that I use, it might be relevant I am not sure as I don't personally use Firefox.  FYI the message was dated yesterday. "Recently Firefox released a new update to their browser (Firefox version 3.6.14). Unfortunately, this release introduced a bug that causes issues with Java, and players who have upgraded will find that they're unable to play Java games on Pogo"
    Posted by Mod_Kiwini
    Steve you're a star that's what it will be time to go to the java download page me thinks
  • edited March 2011
    My firefox has just done an auto update thing...your should probably also do it tonight, hopefully you'll be ok after that

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why does my dog chase cars? Even if he caught one he hasn't passed his test!