You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Results of the "Three Poker Tips" competition.

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

Thank you for all the entries to this - we were, to put it mildly, overwhelmed with how popular it proved to be, & so was the Forum!

To enter, players had to make quite an effort to come up with good original content, well set out, with thoughtful Thread Titles. We could never had dared dream we would get so many good Entries.

As I originally noted, I appointed SPT-Rich, aka Tighty, aks Rich Prew, as the Judge. He's independent, as much as is able, & a man of great integrity & wisdom. And geekyneess.

He sent me his decisions yesterday, & I'll set them out below.

There are SEVEN "runners-up", each of whom win a TSP Classic Seat for any night of their choosing.

There are also three SPT Seat winners, the seats being EITHER for SPT Leeds, or SPT Cardiff.

Please indicate on this thread (if you are a winner.....!) what night you would like to play the TSP Classic, or, if appropriate, whether you prefer to play Leeds, or Cardiff, SPT.

It's really a bit of a shame that there are "only" 10 winners, but such is life. Almost all of the Entries were excellent, & it cannot have been easy for Tighty to select the winners. 

A great Competition, thank you very much.

OK, to the winners roll-call......

Comments