You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Results of the "Three Poker Tips" competition.

2»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    ahh well looks like ill never be of to a spt :/
  • edited March 2011
    THANKS GUYS

CAN I PLAY TONIGHT PLEASE

In Response to Re: Results of the "Three Poker Tips" competition.:
    The seven runners up first, in no particular order...... Rosjim1, "Playing the Players Game", HERE
    Posted by Tikay10
  • edited March 2011

Congrats to all - some really great entries!

Had hopes my Kipling tribute might sneak in there but no cigar.

Great comp Sky - hope we can have more of these! 8- />
  • edited March 2011
    Favourites FTW.

WD all.
  • edited March 2011
    Well done winners, well done all
  • edited March 2011
    Well done to all of the winners and runners up.

• edited March 2011
    Congrats to the winners, very well done!!!!

p.s.  What two Primo option?
  • edited March 2011
     + 3 = £407 - Forum Competition!posted at 1/3/2011 2:23 PM GMT on SkyPoker.comTikay10Posts: 11843
    First: 20/5/2009
    Last: 10/3/2011A Fun Forum Comp.

There will be THREE SPT Seats to EITHER SPT Leeds or SPT Cardiff (winners to choose) up for grabs. There will also be SEVEN "TSP Classic Seats" for the "Close, but only a small cigar" entries.
     Total Prize Value = £407

Interested?
     The winner will be the THREE entries who, in the opinion of the Competition Referee, gives the BEST THREE POKER TIPS. (See, below, the rules). All three will get an SPT Leeds or Cardiff seat. Seven “runners-up” will get a TSP Classic seat. IF you don’t play live, you may take TWO Primo Seats instead of the single SPT Seat.

OK, rules to follow.
  • edited March 2011
    coolio, wd the spt winners and all the runner ups, was great comp thanks sky poker.

I would like to play the tsp classic on monday please

many thanks

Hoggers
  • edited March 2011
    am i in tonight if not can it be monday please

In Response to Results of the "Three Poker Tips" competition.:
    Thank you for all the entries to this - we were, to put it mildly, overwhelmed with how popular it proved to be, & so was the Forum! To enter, players had to make quite an effort to come up with good original content, well set out, with thoughtful Thread Titles. We could never had dared dream we would get so many good Entries. As I originally noted, I appointed SPT-Rich, aka Tighty, aks Rich Prew, as the Judge. He's independent, as much as is able, & a man of great integrity & wisdom. And geekyneess. He sent me his decisions yesterday, & I'll set them out below. There are SEVEN "runners-up", each of whom win a TSP Classic Seat for any night of their choosing. There are also three SPT Seat winners, the seats being EITHER for SPT Leeds, or SPT Cardiff. Please indicate on this thread (if you are a winner.....!) what night you would like to play the TSP Classic, or, if appropriate, whether you prefer to play Leeds, or Cardiff, SPT. It's really a bit of a shame that there are "only" 10 winners, but such is life. Almost all of the Entries were excellent, & it cannot have been easy for Tighty to select the winners.  A great Competition, thank you very much. OK, to the winners roll-call......
    Posted by Tikay10
  • edited March 2011
    wahey get in! thank you very much sky/tikay/orford

Can i have for tomorrow night please i have Bought in tonight :P

WD all other winners except dohhh as he should be going to SPT ;)
  • edited March 2011
    Cheers for the competition - there were some awesome entries so I'm chuffed :-) -  tyvm & congrats & commiserations to all those taking part.

Could I please play the TSP next Tuesday (22nd) please? I should have recovered from Luton by then!

Shaz

-xXx-

P.S. Looks like we're all round to DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH's house after the Leeds game :-)))

• edited March 2011

Rosjim,

Sorry, but I've been offline since mid-afternoon, & so I never picked up your request to play tonight until now, & it is probably too late to sort it now.

I'll deal with all the requests etc tomorrow.

Have a good evening.
  • edited March 2011
    no probs tikay

ill play monday please

Rosjim, Sorry, but I've been offline since mid-afternoon, & so I never picked up your request to play tonight until now, & it is probably too late to sort it now. I'll deal with all the requests etc tomorrow. Have a good evening.
    Posted by Tikay10
  • edited March 2011

bump can i use my entry tonight please :)

yesterday 55th so hopefully i can go 54 players better

• edited March 2011

^^^^^^  oh, value!!  ^^^^^  :))

If anybody is about (?), please can I have my entry for tonight aswell please.

• edited March 2011
    M.C. Mo  just found out he's a winner, An SPT seat haz made him a grinner, So many thanx to Sky and Tikay, This prize haz really made my day. So watch out Sky players da Mo has a seat, Gonna rip up da beize and turn up da heat, Taking all yo chips using da tipz that I've bin rapping Winning the tourney and all of da trappingz. Peace.Out. M.C. Mo
    Posted by Mohican

WELL DONE McMO !!!!!!!!

didna know you was scottish LOL !!
  • edited March 2011

MAXALLY & YOUNG GUN.

Just seen your request to play tonight, but I only saw it at 16.20pm, as I've been Offline most of the day, sorry.

I have just sent a request for you both to get free entry for tonight, but it MAY be too late.

Can I ask that you keep an eye on the Poker Lobby, please, to see if your name appears?

If not, sorry, it'll have to wait until next week.

Good luck if you play tonight.
  • edited March 2011
    yea make doh play a live event... tk revoke the 2 primos option just for him.
  • edited March 2011

MAXALLY & YOUNG GUN

Sorted, you are both in tonight's TSP Classic.

YOUNG_GUN2000
    MAXALLY2000
  • edited March 2011
    TY Tikay your a star, just checked at mo freee money for me then if just us 2 heads up........ in an ideal world

I'm going to take it down for ya too gramps :P
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Results of the "Three Poker Tips" competition. : WUSS!!!! Get yersen to SPT Leeds, you're even local FFS THAT IS ALL!!!! xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    +1
  • edited March 2011
    hi  tikay any chance i can be put into tonights tsp please

thanks james

Thank you for all the entries to this - we were, to put it mildly, overwhelmed with how popular it proved to be, & so was the Forum! To enter, players had to make quite an effort to come up with good original content, well set out, with thoughtful Thread Titles. We could never had dared dream we would get so many good Entries. As I originally noted, I appointed SPT-Rich, aka Tighty, aks Rich Prew, as the Judge. He's independent, as much as is able, & a man of great integrity & wisdom. And geekyneess. He sent me his decisions yesterday, & I'll set them out below. There are SEVEN "runners-up", each of whom win a TSP Classic Seat for any night of their choosing. There are also three SPT Seat winners, the seats being EITHER for SPT Leeds, or SPT Cardiff. Please indicate on this thread (if you are a winner.....!) what night you would like to play the TSP Classic, or, if appropriate, whether you prefer to play Leeds, or Cardiff, SPT. It's really a bit of a shame that there are "only" 10 winners, but such is life. Almost all of the Entries were excellent, & it cannot have been easy for Tighty to select the winners.  A great Competition, thank you very much. OK, to the winners roll-call......
    Posted by Tikay10
  • edited March 2011
    Hi Jim,

I know Tikay is away from his laptop at the moment (a rarity, I know...) but I've taken care of this for you - good luck tonight.

Cheers,
    Dave
  • edited March 2011

cheers dave

Hi Jim, I know Tikay is away from his laptop at the moment (a rarity, I know...) but I've taken care of this for you - good luck tonight. Cheers, Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
  • edited March 2011
    If its not too late can i be registered for tonights TSP Classic too please Dave?

If not tomorrow would be fine.

thanks

Greg
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by Tikay10
      so rigged lol congrats to all winners :)
  • edited March 2011
    If its not too late can i be registered for tonights TSP Classic too please Dave? If not tomorrow would be fine. thanks Greg
    Posted by GREGHOGG

Hi Greg,

Sorry, I'd left the office by the time this one came in and didn't see it until a little later in the evening. I've arranged for you to enter this evening's version.

Cheers,
    Dave