You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!!:
    Where do they get the seeds to grow "seedless grapes"?
    Posted by bigbiker22
    Hitman says....

"sounds like the 'where the chicken come from that laid the first egg' scenario, so, over to u Hitpup.."

HitPup says.......

"Simple Comrade Steve, Seedless grapes actually do contain seeds at some point. But a genetic error prevents the seeds from forming hard outer coats like normal seeds do. COME ON YOU REDZ !!

Hitman says..,

" That Hitpup is so clever, lol, how are you Steve, run good, run deep Comrade, we may battle alongside soon, keep your sword bright!" 
  • edited March 2011
    HUBBY AND I LIVE IN A LARGE 3 BED SEMI 30FT KITCHEN, 20FT, LOUNGE, 20 FT, DINNING ROOM, SUPERKING SIZE IN 1 BED ROOM KING SIZE IN 2ND BEDROOM 3RD BED IS OFFICE BUT TAKES A DOUBLE BED.WE HAVE NO CHILDREN, SHOULD WE DOWN SIZE, HOUSE IS  IN A VERY POSH  PLACE BUT BECAUSE HOUSE PRICES HAVE FALLEN,IT IS ONLY WORTH 160,000. IT TAKES TO LONG TO KEEP IT CLEAN NOW. SHOULD WE MOVE OR WAIT,TILL PRICES GO BACK UP OR JUST RAFFLE IT OFF.
  • edited March 2011
    HUBBY AND I LIVE IN A LARGE 3 BED SEMI 30FT KITCHEN, 20FT, LOUNGE, 20 FT, DINNING ROOM, SUPERKING SIZE IN 1 BED ROOM KING SIZE IN 2ND BEDROOM 3RD BED IS OFFICE BUT TAKES A DOUBLE BED.WE HAVE NO CHILDREN, SHOULD WE DOWN SIZE, HOUSE IS  IN A VERY POSH  PLACE BUT BECAUSE HOUSE PRICES HAVE FALLEN,IT IS ONLY WORTH 160,000. IT TAKES TO LONG TO KEEP IT CLEAN NOW. SHOULD WE MOVE OR WAIT,TILL PRICES GO BACK UP OR JUST RAFFLE IT OFF.
    Posted by paige55
    WE ARE OPEN TO OFFERS.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!! : WE ARE OPEN TO OFFERS.
    Posted by paige55
    ANYONE WANT TO MOVE TO KIDDERMINSTER.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!! : ANYONE WANT TO MOVE TO KIDDERMINSTER.
    Posted by paige55
    Hitpup says.....

"firstly, you should think about openin an estate agents as you sell sooo well!!, But let me think about the original question, all these interruptions confuse ma lil' Pup brain"

Hitman says....

"LOL"
  • edited March 2011

Do you worry ?

Do you worry too much or not enough ?

Do you worry unnecessarily.....if you do, it's bad for your health.

If you don't worry......then you don't care !

Hitman & HitPup,.........there's a fine balance between the two..............have you found it ?

My latest worry is .................

are 'EXIT' doors on their way out .................aaaarghhhh!

Now what's your latest worry...........please.....I need to feel I'm not the only lunatic here.

Ps;  Do you know Elsadog's biggest fear..........becoz I do.

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!! : Do you worry ? Do you worry too much or not enough ? Do you worry unnecessarily.....if you do, it's bad for your health. If you don't worry......then you don't care ! Hitman & HitPup,.........there's a fine balance between the two..............have you found it ? My latest worry is ................. . . . . . . . . . . . are 'EXIT' doors on their way out .................aaaarghhhh! Now what's your latest worry...........please.....I need to feel I'm not the only lunatic here. Ps;  Do you know Elsadog's biggest fear..........becoz I do.           
    Posted by billyboots
    ERRR!!!

Billy Boots, the errr was just for effect!! You ARE HIRED!! Welcome to the MadHouse that is Bedlam Brother!

and what is elsadogs biggest fear brother?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!! : WE ARE OPEN TO OFFERS.
    Posted by paige55
    £1-72p
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!! : ERRR!!!   Billy Boots, the errr was just for effect!! You ARE HIRED!! Welcome to the MadHouse that is Bedlam Brother! and what is elsadogs biggest fear brother?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    'Hellllooooooooooo'

send him a pm and just say 'Helllooooo'
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!! : 'Hellllooooooooooo' send him a pm and just say 'Helllooooo'
    Posted by billyboots
    There you go Hitman & HitPup......from last night...............Ps; gr8 thread.... vwd.   

In Response to Re: "Now" and "mmmmmm" chatbox comments to others during play:
    In Response to Re: "Now" and "mmmmmm" chatbox comments to others during play : You are my official stalker, this guy was an imposter. I was scared at the time but I think I'm over it now. I have a feeling it was a Sky employee. When I contacted customer service the first words they spoke were ''Hello'' .......... I hung-up immediately. It was very spooky.
    Posted by elsadog

This is bringing back the trauma ......

If it ever happens again I will leave the site forever.

• edited March 2011
    Posted by paige55
    Paige!!

At the risk of bein too serious, HitPup has asked me to bring his speakers corner soapbox out for him to stand on....he means business.....

Hitpup jumps on his soapbox and says.....

" Sisterpaige55, As a Pup of the world i do not take lightly what i prophess to you now!!

The innocent world out there does not understand how close we are to world wide financial meltdown!

We have touched close on to monetary armageddon on more than one occaision in the recent past, do not trust your government, banks, or financial institutions and employers, for they have been out of control!

The promise of pension & saftey net is false, you must look after yourself and yours! The fragile world economy could easily be shaken by natural disaster or Oil crisis....we have both already!!

What you have is solid bricks And mortar, trust in that, do not let the leeching proffessions of Estate agent, Lawyer & Solicitor skim from your hard earned wealth. 

Beware the taxman too for the hard pressed, working and middle classes will have to pay for the mistakes of our leaders past!! If you can keep what you have, within family or trusted friends by joinin in a rented union, take that rent and share that cleanin, for times will be gettin harder for sure!!

Stockpile water & weapons, for food you can steal, But until then Live Life to the full & enjoy!!

May The Quads be with You!! "

Hitman says..............

" WOW............That lil' Pup amazes me & scares me sometimes, i dont know what to say to that!! .... Things can't be that bad surley"
  • edited March 2011
    What are your views on reincarnation, other people coming back as some-one else and should they suffer in this life for what they`ve done in a previous life. As im sure ive witnessed this phenomenon recently. i look forward to you EGGsplanation.
  • edited March 2011
    What are your views on reincarnation, other people coming back as some-one else and should they suffer in this life for what they`ve done in a previous life. As im sure ive witnessed this phenomenon recently. i look forward to you EGGsplanation.
    Posted by lucy4
    HitPup says.....

"We approach Easter, but do not look at it as just a time for EGGS, there is deep meaning in this happy easter EGG time!!

It is a time for ResurEGGtion & Reconciliation, mistakes of the past should be swept aside, so communities may move forward together as one, in forgiveness there is greatness!!

MAY WE ALL FIND IT IN OUR HEARTS!! [FTW]

I Miss my friends "

HitMan says....

" Well said Hitpup !  I miss my friends dearley too !!"
  • edited March 2011

Eggelent post Hitman....

I miss thEM too, ImenseLY xx

We should have a mins silence at Al's Bar BBQ* this afternoon mate for all those gone but not forgotten.

*free entry, food/music....good times. spamming FTW! :)
  • edited March 2011
    Eggelent post Hitman.... I miss thEM too, ImenseLY xx We should have a mins silence at Al's Bar BBQ* this afternoon mate for all those gone but not forgotten. *free entry, food/music....good times. spamming FTW! :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Rite, had a great afternoon at Al's, toasting absent friends, I've had a couple of guinness' & HitPups had a couple of spritzers, and we are in the mood for some lighter questions, SO BRING IT ON !!

p.s. have hidden Hitpups 'soap box', I swear he thinks he is 'Enoch Pupwell' lol
  • edited March 2011
    Here`s one to get Hitpup back on his `box`. What`s all this i hear about a statue that`s gonna be put up at `The Cottage`. No crotch grabbing while up on the `box`.
  • edited March 2011
    Here`s one to get Hitpup back on his `box`. What`s all this i hear about a statue that`s gonna be put up at `The Cottage`. No crotch grabbing while up on the `box`.
    Posted by lucy4
    LOL !!

"I'll deal with this cause Hitpup's just gone off like a Catherine Wheel !!

Now We both love 'Mad Mo', and , in fact, I have met him at functions 3/4 times now, he always makes a point of coming to our table at the Fulham end of season dinner, [in fact he loves 'The pink suit', it's been everywhere once, lol], BUT, a Michael Jackson statue at Craven Cottage...FFS !!

Spose it would have gone to Harrods,  but he's sold that!! i just wish he wouldna drag us into the headlines on these Mad things, gives the chelscum more to throw at us!! He IS a lovely fella, dubious background i know, but hey, how can i talk!! Spose we got alot in common really, cept his bankroll is bigger lol !! Mate I know i can be [a bit] eccentric, but Fulham i do take seriously, and so does Hitpup !
     So in conclusion i reckon most [all]Fulham supporters would have cringed when we heard this news!!

hope this answers your question

ONE TEAM IN FULHAM !!

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!! : LOL !! "I'll deal with this cause Hitpup's just gone off like a Catherine Wheel !!  Now We both love 'Mad Mo', and , in fact, I have met him at functions 3/4 times now, he always makes a point of coming to our table at the Fulham end of season dinner, [in fact he loves 'The pink suit', it's been everywhere once, lol], BUT, a Michael Jackson statue at Craven Cottage...FFS !! Spose it would have gone to Harrods,  but he's sold that!! i just wish he wouldna drag us into the headlines on these Mad things, gives the chelscum more to throw at us!! He IS a lovely fella, dubious background i know, but hey, how can i talk!! Spose we got alot in common really, cept his bankroll is bigger lol !! Mate I know i can be [a bit] eccentric, but Fulham i do take seriously, and so does Hitpup !  So in conclusion i reckon most [all]Fulham supporters would have cringed when we heard this news!! hope this answers your question ONE TEAM IN FULHAM !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Just heard Jacko`s best friend Liz Taylor has gone aswell, Does this mean Fulham will be the new Madame Tussauds. Get down Hitpup!!!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!! : Just heard Jacko`s best friend Liz Taylor has gone aswell, Does this mean Fulham will be the new Madame Tussauds. Get down Hitpup!!!
    Posted by lucy4
    GGRRRRR, GRRRRRRR

[lol]
  • edited March 2011
    Will Hibs win the Scottish Cup this century? (Emily Egg, under no circumstances, whatsoever, to be consulted.)
  • edited March 2011
    Will Hibs win the Scottish Cup this century? (Emily Egg, under no circumstances, whatsoever, to be consulted.)
    Posted by bandini
    HitPup says..

" With 89 years to go, it is a defo they will win the league cup at least once, The Fa Cup, Now thats a big ask LOL,
    But if any one lives to 2099, remem Hitpup said that the 'Jambo's' will win at least 4 of each, LOL!!"

HitMan says....

" Jambo's FTW !! "

• edited March 2011
    Posted by bandini

Oh   that's a belter.  LMAO,  Hibbees, winning something  Oh my giddy aunt ;o)

• edited March 2011

Dear Mr Hitman & pup...

Please can I leave you in charge next door tonight? I am out on my normal Thursday night pool/poker jolly boys but will be back for last orders.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Cheers, Alan
  • edited March 2011
    Dear Mr Hitman & pup... Please can I leave you in charge next door tonight? I am out on my normal Thursday night pool/poker jolly boys but will be back for last orders. Many thanks in anticipation, Cheers, Alan
    Posted by MAXALLY
    O !! I am out till bout 10-30pm,,,NOW LOL!!  Hope there aint been too much damage!! will rush over now & clear up, maybe have a go a t the 10.30 BH too, need a bit more notice Al, like even SOME notice be good ta LOL!!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!! : HitPup says.. " With 89 years to go, it is a defo they will win the league cup at least once, The Fa Cup, Now thats a big ask LOL, But if any one lives to 2099, remem Hitpup said that the 'Jambo's' will win at least 4 of each, LOL!!" HitMan says.... " Jambo's FTW !! "
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Hibs winning the Scottish cup this century is, admittedly, a long shot.

Hibs winning the FA cup, well, to be fair, is probably about as likely.

You don't want to affiliate yourself with the scumbos though Hitman. EmEgg is probably the best of them and that's saying something.

New question;

By how many goals will Scotland beat Brazil today?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!! : Oh   that's a belter.  LMAO,  Hibbees, winning something  Oh my giddy aunt ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
    Mods!! Mods!! Is there a mod about?

Disgraceful abuse.

;-)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!! : Hibs winning the Scottish cup this century is, admittedly, a long shot. Hibs winning the FA cup, well, to be fair, is probably about as likely. You don't want to affiliate yourself with the scumbos though Hitman. EmEgg is probably the best of them and that's saying something. New question; By how many goals will Scotland beat Brazil today?
    Posted by bandini
    HitPup says.......

" Easy Bandini, Minus TWO!! Thats -2 !! unless of course Archie Gemmill comes on as a late sub, with his face painted blue/white, screamin 'FREEDOM!', then of course, it will be a draw"
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!!:
    Rite, Akin to threads I have seen, like, 'Ask Tikay' & 'Ask Team Sky Poker'....... I Have been inspired to start my own, cause HitWife says, ...and I quote.... "HitMan!! you Know alot of S--T, about alot of S--T, but have absolutely NO common sense!!!" AND...As we all Know, I didna know Much about poker, SO The Shed is the perfect home for my inspired idea!! I & Hitpup will answer questions on ANYTHING, Within, or without, Reason !! Most answers will be prob incorrect, some may be funny, and most May be offensive, BUT WE WILL ANSWER !! ya get the picture! We reserve the right, if stuck to consult mentors Del, Maxally, Leroy Jenkins, RiverDohh & Rich Orford of course, and if you are happy with your answer it will only cost you a drink in either Al's Bar or the soon to be re-opened Del's Bar !! apologies in advance for any offence hopefully taken, We intend to Walk the Line, but not step over LOLOL
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

FFS HITPUP!!     Our Mentors are droppin like flies !!!!!!  

Thank God For Leroy, cause Al & Rich, just keep boozin in the Bar !!!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!! : Just heard Jacko`s best friend Liz Taylor has gone aswell, Does this mean Fulham will be the new Madame Tussauds. Get down Hitpup!!!
    Posted by lucy4
    Hitman says.....

"HitPup, looks like we missed  lucy's question with u growlin' n' all !! 

Well Lucy, if a statue of Liz does go alongside MJ & Johnny Haynes, I will, myself, make sure a statue of both HitPup & Johnny Pantsil goes up as well!

I will leave them there overnite on April 1st, just like that 'Half a sixpence' Geezer did with that Charlie Chaplin bronze!! "
  • edited April 2011