You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!!

13»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    We Have Enrolled a couple of helpers, as the questions are comin thick & fast...

• edited April 2011
    O.K here`s one for the Hit-Team, how come your picture got approved within 15 minutes when everyone else's take at least 20 hours!! Is Hitpup a secret MOD and i don't mean the Paul Weller variety.

EDIT ive added a picture to prove my theory. EDIT 2 Thats gotta be a record for me, As the old saying goes "it`s not what you know" Well done HitPup.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!!:
    O.K here`s one for the Hit-Team, how come your picture got approved within 15 minutes when everyone else's take at least 20 hours!! Is Hitpup a secret MOD and i don't mean the Paul Weller variety. EDIT ive added a picture to prove my theory.
    Posted by lucy4
    Easy !! Not 15mins, actually approved straight away, that is the Power of Secret HitModPup !!

Also, if a picture has been posted before, [like that one], think you find they pop up straight away !!
  • edited April 2011
    o.k to get you back into the swing of things & something close to you, what is the longest chess game on record & do you think there is a chance of it being beaten in the near (distant) future?
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Ask Team Hitman & HitPup!!:
    o.k to get you back into the swing of things & something close to you, what is the longest chess game on record & do you think there is a chance of it being beaten in the near (distant) future?
    Posted by lucy4
    LOL, Honestly, have played about only 1/2 games of Chess since i was Eleven, [it shows], also Grandmaster HitPup is very wrapped up in an epic chess battle at present!! So we will consult with our resident chess Expert SkyDave on this one.......

..........................hope he answers a bit quicker than his chess moves!!  thanks, good question

p.s We did ask Leroy Brown, But He just yelled, " Im goin in", and ran out the door, waving his sword!!!!