You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My internet connection v's Sky Poker, the saga

I entered the *k BH sat for tonight for the 2nd time just now and my game was going really well till.............................. that lovely little box pops up say NETWORK error.

1st time it passed with out much incident, missed around 5 hands, not to bad, the second time it came up, playing well and it completely froze me in a middle of a hand, waited a few mins, still nothing. you can imagine the words going through my head at this point lol

Rebooted my lappy as quick as I could and now have a very short stack, didnt really have a hand to shove with so I thought i'd try and hold out as very close to the bubble, lucked out when it auto put me all in and then all in when I was on the small blind

Ended up going out 14th when top 12 got auto qualification, to say I'm cheesed off is an understatement, $4.80 down the pan, not from lack of skill but from lack of connection

Gonna try and sat into the TSP classic now as Im to affraid to pay a bigger buy in at the mo due to this re-occuring

Good luck at the felt peeps, just hope your luck isnt like mine!!!!

Comments