You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY!

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

GIVE REASON WHY !

Comments

• edited March 2011
    LM taught you how to play A Jack off?  WAT
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY!:
    i voted yes... why is she thinking of leaving ??
    Posted by delaney09
    Talk is she is being let go !
  • edited March 2011
      I VOTED YES BECAUSE SHE SHOWED ME HOW TO PLAY ACE JACK OFF LOL .  
    Posted by IRISHROVER

too many innuendos LOL
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : too many innuendos LOL
    Posted by DeucesLive
    lol you got the joke .
    n1 .
  • edited March 2011
    Have always associated LML with class, so I would fcuk off if I was her. Sarah Champion is doing ok on Absolute Radio.
  • edited March 2011
    It depends where she goes really.

If it's Babestation or something like that I suppose I'd be cool with it ;)
  • edited March 2011

seemingly this gal here >>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OwcniOHpJM

is joining skypoker .
  • edited March 2011
      seemingly this gal here />>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OwcniOHpJM is joining skypoker .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    LOL! Someone new for Machstick to add to his stalking list!!!!

Nice linkage Irish...euphamisms and bikini clad ladies when you should be putting shelves up....naughty Rover ;o)

xx

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : LOL! Someone new for Machstick to add to his stalking list!!!! Nice linkage Irish...euphamisms and bikini clad ladies when you should be putting shelves up....naughty Rover ;o) xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    pmsl n1 irene .
  • edited March 2011
    Of course LML should stay!

I know she has been absent for a few weeks, but I didn't realise that this was in the offing.

Only a few months after losing Sarah Champion, imo letting LML go would be commiting TV suicide on sky's part. What happens when James is away covering EPT's then? Rich has to do every show??!    
  • edited March 2011
    Of course LML should stay! I know she has been absent for a few weeks, but I didn't realise that this was in the offing. Only a few months after losing Sarah Champion, imo letting LML go would be commiting TV suicide on sky's part. What happens when James is away covering EPT's then? Rich has to do every show??!    
    Posted by darich
    This seems to be what has happened this week!! 

LML = Sky Community and everyone from newbies to regulars can associate with her. 

Rich is great at presenting but LML is being sorely missed.
  • edited March 2011
    Something must have occurred, does anyone know?

She is very popular, [red dress ftw], & after pushin her to the fore recently like in team sky poker, this does not make good copy at the start of a new commercial push as well !!!
  • edited March 2011
    I voted yes as she has great personality and as has already been said many of us can associate with her
  • edited March 2011
    Also i see that up to now 11 have voted that she should not stay,and yet none of these have given a reason?
  • edited March 2011
    Something must have occurred, does anyone know? She is very popular, [red dress ftw], & after pushin her to the fore recently like in team sky poker, this does not make good copy at the start of a new commercial push as well !!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Tikay made a long post on this subject in yesterdays live show thread, he didn't give away much, but it sounds like Lisa-Marie won't be appearing on ch.865 in the near future. On Twitter yesterday Lisa-Marie said 'Can't help feeling deflated with a few things right now', I've no idea if one of those few things is Sky Poker.
  • edited March 2011

Maybe she resigned or something? Who knowzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

LM could have something else lined up, or have just got bored of her job/not enough hours whatever, standard reasons for anyone to change their career and move forward.

either way though I very much doubt she'll be leaving sky poker altogether and will still be playing on the site and using the forum. 

Maybe LM wanted the VLV package so much she resigned so that she's allowed to have a go at it !   ;)

either way, gl LML. 

• edited March 2011
    No - Her voice is very annoying :)
  • edited March 2011
    voted yes, whatever the reason is if it wasn't her choice i think it's a dumb move to let her go, she get's involved with the community side and you can tell she enjoys it, it doesn't come across as forced. and speaking as someone who's not that experienced playing poker it's nice to have someone who is seemingly in the same boat and goes at it with a sort of enthusiasm that you don't have after years doing it.. but either way hope it works out however she'd like it to and finds much success and happiness,
    bob

p.s. read a post about a boycott... count me in... "i'm spartacus" and all that stuff.
  • edited March 2011
    Maybe she resigned or something? Who knowzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  LM could have something else lined up, or have just got bored of her job/not enough hours whatever, standard reasons for anyone to change their career and move forward. either way though I very much doubt she'll be leaving sky poker altogether and will still be playing on the site and using the forum.  Maybe LM wanted the VLV package so much she resigned so that she's allowed to have a go at it !   ;) either way, gl LML. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Shame u don't have facebook JJ - theres a group on there - as Tikay wrote on the TV thread yesterday. 
  • edited March 2011
    anyone remember a sky poker auction they were talking about on the live show a few months back it must be? and lisa pulled in like 75% of the funds raised.. says it all.
  • edited March 2011
    Also i see that up to now 11 have voted that she should not stay,and yet none of these have given a reason?
    Posted by debdobs_67
    bingo ringo!!! any 1 person give a reason rather than just being a ****
  • edited March 2011
    Sky Poker could be shittin in their own nest here, but LML will be FINE. Its Sky Pokers loss.
  • edited March 2011

Ahhh the world of facebook strikes again! I guess I've missed something then, apologies for the above post.

I don't think it's a good idea at all for people to vote no.

I think it's an even WORSE idea for people to "explain why" they voted no.

It's obv a difficult time for LM, so whatever happens with her job, I'm sure she wont enjoy coming back to the forum and reading negative comments from the minority.

Show abit of compassion plz Sherlock et al !!!

-----------------------------------------------------

P.S - I love the Geoffery Boycott idea. I think all winning players should have the rest of march off in protest, with only losing players, and people with 7 H's in their screen name allowed to use the tables.

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : Yes, the reason as far as I understand it ..... was .... Sky agreed to pay for the Red dress for the Show and have just received the Bill from Versace. ? 
    Posted by logdon
    :) lol.. i meant a reason from  one of the people voting no but i like your thinking.
  • edited March 2011

Yes, Yes, Yes. What are sky playing at. LML has more charisma than any of the other female presenters that have been on the show.

And shes hot with it.

• edited March 2011
    It depends where she goes really. If it's Babestation or something like that I suppose I'd be cool with it ;)
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Wasn,t the old studio next door or upstairs from one of these stations. I remember Rich and Ed giggling about it on the show one night?

If we don,t see you back on 865 in the near future LM, hope all is well and GL in whatever you do next - Met you a couple of times at SPT,s and always found you to be a really friendly, easy to talk to and all round  happy smiley person.  

Paul

Ps - Didn,t vote as only LML and Sky know the full circumstances  
  • edited March 2011
    voted yes, whatever the reason is if it wasn't her choice i think it's a dumb move to let her go, she get's involved with the community side and you can tell she enjoys it, it doesn't come across as forced. and speaking as someone who's not that experienced playing poker it's nice to have someone who is seemingly in the same boat and goes at it with a sort of enthusiasm that you don't have after years doing it.. but either way hope it works out however she'd like it to and finds much success and happiness, bob p.s. read a post about a boycott... count me in... "i'm spartacus" and all that stuff.
    Posted by lordbobby
    Now that's wot am talkin bout!!

I am Spartacus!!!
  • edited March 2011

Quote tk >>>

" We are in TV, not one of us has a Contract, we are all engaged on a Show by Show basis. We get Shows, or we don't. Sometimes we have breaks or get rested, sometimes we don't. We can't be sacked, as we don't have a Contract.
    "

Tough going or what not knowing from month to month if one has a job or not,
    you think at least the suits would offer these guys a 3 month or 6 month contract .

Some of these peeps have family to support .
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : Now that's wot am talkin bout!! I am Spartacus!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    see leave it to the blokes with loud taste in clothing to get stuff going :)
  • edited March 2011
    Do you think someone has found an old off-air clip of LML making a pass at Andy Gray?

Seriously, it's very sad to hear of anyone losing their job. Hope things work out for the best for LML in the long run