You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY!

2»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY!:
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : see leave it to the blokes with loud taste in clothing to get stuff going :)
    Posted by lordbobby
    & The Lorded Gentry of course !!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : & The Lorded Gentry of course !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    of course.. but as i own a neon pink pair of shorts i packed for vegas this morning i know what category i fit into..
  • edited March 2011
    Quote tk /> />>   " We are in TV, not one of us has a Contract, we are all engaged on a Show by Show basis. We get Shows, or we don't. Sometimes we have breaks or get rested, sometimes we don't. We can't be sacked, as we don't have a Contract. " Tough going or what not knowing from month to month if one has a job or not, you think at least the suits would offer these guys a 3 month or 6 month contract . Some of these peeps have family to support .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    fwiw LM is freelance and will have plenty of other offers/opportunities within her chosen career. Sky Poker was probably only a % of her income.

Ppl should probably stay out of it and let her and Sky get on with it. If she carries on here, great, if not then gl to her and Sky will bring in another attractive presenter. No point getting hung up over some thing you can't control!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : fwiw LM is freelance and will have plenty of other offers/opportunities within her chosen career. Sky Poker was probably only a % of her income. Ppl should probably stay out of it and let her and Sky get on with it. If she carries on here, great, if not then gl to her and Sky will bring in another attractive presenter. No point getting hung up over some thing you can't control!
    Posted by pryce6
    +1

At last, the voice of reason
  • edited March 2011
    +2

Personally I would have Richard present everything but it all comes down to personal preference, and if anybody moves onto other things then so be it.
  • edited March 2011
    the word is mickjenn is on the short list.all those in favour say i.
  • edited March 2011

thanks and respect to all those who have now removed their posts on this thread.  imo this thread is distateful and should be closed. 

• edited March 2011
    thanks and respect to all those who have now removed their posts on this thread.
    Posted by aussie09
    get off the cross and giz a go ffs pal chill.
  • edited March 2011

Several Posts in here mourn the passing of LML from Channel 865.

I refer you to the phrase coined by Mr Mark Twain.

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : get off the cross and giz a go ffs pal chill.
    Posted by DELTA
    delta.. have you really thought about what you are doing here?  have you thought how lml feels about you having the audacity to comment on her job?

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : delta.. have you really thought about what you are doing here?  have you thought how lml feels about you having the audacity to comment on her job?
    Posted by aussie09
    im not commenting on her job,but do you think what you are saying to sky or lml will make a blind bit ove difference? answer no.and i dont give a flying fcuk what happens as long as i am still in work and can put food on the floor.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : im not commenting on her job,but do you think what you are saying to sky or lml will make a blind bit ove difference? answer no.and i dont give a flying fcuk what happens as long as i am still in work and can put food on the floor.
    Posted by DELTA
    I think given the standard of your english, you'd be lucky to have a job.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : delta.. have you really thought about what you are doing here?  have you thought how lml feels about you having the audacity to comment on her job?
    Posted by aussie09
    OK  I have removed my posts of support for Lisa but is that the best way to help .... do nothing say nothing .... don't comment,  let her vanish without trace like so many others. She is the Queen of Sky and just like our British Queen belongs to the people and this Forum. This Thread by Denis is to show support and to say we are not happy that she is ( for whatever reasons) leaving the Sky Channel. I would have thought she would be more upset that players sat back quietly and let her leave Sky without commenting or showing disapproval.  If you want this post removed ask the Mods not me.! 
  • edited March 2011

54 VOTES SO FAR SPEAKS FOR ITSELF .

A celebrity  is a person who is famously recognized in a society or culture

or in our case the skypoker community & skypoker tv .

Now we as punters generate  funds to run  skypoker tv & this community ,

a bit silly really to expect us not to have a say or interest  in what we pay into .

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : I think given the standard of your english, you'd be lucky to have a job.
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    yep i have 26yrs at a skool for delinquents,have i had you in my class ? wat a dic you r my friend.you show all the class ove a bn forum guy.del
  • edited March 2011
    Several Posts in here mourn the passing of LML from Channel 865. I refer you to the phrase coined by Mr Mark Twain.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Nice post Sir, but I fear there will be a rather loud "whooshing" sound as it passes aimlessly over people's heads!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: LML VOTE POLL STAY OR NOT? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY! : yep i have 26yrs at a skool for delinquents,have i had you in my class ? wat a dic you r my friend.you show all the class ove a bn forum guy.del
    Posted by DELTA
    I think the delinquent is the teacher. And if you are a teacher no wonder our schools are in such a state.........
  • edited March 2011
    OK guys I think this thread has served it's purpose now, I hope you will support me in the decision to close the thread, we have all had a few days to debate etc and to the credit of the community you have self moderated the thread very nicely.

The matter is private between Lisa-Marie and Sky and until it becomes public domain I see no more point in debating what may or may not be happening.

Dave