You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Donkey Orford's PTP Thread

Comments

• edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    rich to finish 100th
  • edited April 2011

Q1, 37th

"My name is Richard Orford, & I need help. I'm not only hopeless, helpless, & hapless at da pokerz, but I think I'm in love with tikay, I really do love that boy. What advice can you give me?

What you need to do is read a book, there are several on this subject but the best one is written by Dr Woowoo  entitled “How to woo the man of your dreams”

As for the poker part I’d recommend you take up dominoes as you’ve got no hope if you stick with poker.

Hope this advice helps.

• edited April 2011

Rich to finish 57th

"My name is Richard Orford, & I need help. I'm not only hopeless, helpless, & hapless at da pokerz, but I think I'm in love with tikay, I really do love that boy. What advice can you give me?

I'm afraid it not advice you need, it's therapy......
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Donkey Orford's PTP Thread:
    "My name is Richard Orford, & I need help. I'm not only hopeless, helpless, & hapless at da pokerz, but I think I'm in love with tikay, I really do love that boy. What advice can you give me? BEST ANSWER to that wins a TSP Classic Seat. ;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    Depends on  who,s judging this - If its tikay : Hi Rich, try a little footsie under the desk and see what response you get?

If its rich :  Hi Rich - Get yourself down to specsavers sharpish :)

In the TSP classic I,ll go for an all time record of 33rd

GL with it

• edited April 2011
    "My name is Richard Orford, & I need help. I'm not only hopeless, helpless, & hapless at da pokerz, but I think I'm in love with tikay, I really do love that boy. What advice can you give me? BEST ANSWER to that wins a TSP Classic Seat. ;)
    Posted by Tikay10

Q1. 123rd

Q2. Go with the Bromance, but stop referring to Tikay as "boy"!
  • edited April 2011
    1)Rich to finish 45th

2) Rich, I am afraid you are out of luck everyone knows that Tikay has a crush on Sky_Mandy
  • edited April 2011
    rich to finish 33rd
  • edited April 2011
    32nd

A very very very very cold shower!

Dave
  • edited April 2011
    Question 1 : 22nd place

Q2:

"We are now an advanced race and we have the technology to rebuild your body Mr Orford, but the mind is a strange animal, and with that in your mind, may i offer you the latest catalogue of "Dolce and Gabana" man bags for the new season and point to you the his lovely matching  man bag with red matching scarf for him and him, just don't fight your true feelings."

Dave ,feelings awareness councillor (probably an actual job on £50,000 a year for some london borough!)
  • edited April 2011
    Well there's no use crying about this. I brought it on myself. With no internet access today till just now I wanted to get tonight's TSP comp up and running at the earliest opportunity.

In what appears to be a mistake of the most enormous magnitude, I foolishly phoned the old dear at 4pm and asked for his assistance in starting the thread, based on the fact he'd probably be at a loose end whilst everyone else in the nursing home was watching 'Countdown'.

'You're a legend' I texted him, when he told me he'd started the thread. I did, however, add a proviso: 'I may retract that statement once I've read your opening post.'

Ladies and gentlemen, I retract that statement.

A couple of legal corrections to make to your majesty's opening post....(1) I was NOT late on Sunday! I was in the office writing show scripts whilst Uncle Albert was swanning around in the makeup room for two hours. (2) I did not throw a mardy strop. I  expressed a mild irritation with Tikay. No more than my usual mild irritiation with him. Or indeed anyone else's mild irritation with him.

As for the bit about me being in love with him. Well, that's true.

Good replies so far, keep 'em up please. And it's T-Minus  one hour now to the TSP Classic where tonight I predict I will finish 6th! You heard me, 6th!!!!!!

• edited April 2011
    Well there's no use crying about this. I brought it on myself. With no internet access today till just now I wanted to get tonight's TSP comp up and running at the earliest opportunity. In what appears to be a mistake of the most enormous magnitude, I foolishly phoned the old dear and asked for his assistance in starting the thread, based on the fact he'd probably be kicking around at a loose end at around 4pm whilst everyone else in the nursing home watched 'Countdown'. 'You're a legend' I texted him when he told me he'd started the thread. I did, however, add a proviso: 'I may retract that statement once I've read your opening post.' Ladies and gentlemen, I retract that statement. A couple of legal corrections to make to your majesty's opening post....(1) I was NOT late on Sunday! I was in the office writing show scripts whilst Uncle Albert was swanning around in the makeup room for two hours. (2) I did not throw a mardy strop. I  expressed a mild irritation with Tikay. No more than my usual mild irritiation with him. Or indeed anyone else's mild irritation with him. As for the bit about me being in love with him. Well, that's true. Good replies so far, keep 'em up please. And it's T-Minus  one hour now to the TSP Classic where tonight I predict I will finish 6th! You heard me, 6th!!!!!!  
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    "the old dear"? "Uncle albert".....

Outrageous.

"Old dear" indeed. You can't say that, I'm an institution.  
  • edited April 2011
    i'll go for richs' age....39 (and a bit)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Donkey Orford's PTP Thread : "the old dear"? "Uncle albert"..... Outrageous. "Old dear" indeed. You can't say that, I'm an institution.   
    Posted by Tikay10

No, you're IN an institution.

Burgundy Fields Retirement Home for The Utterly Deluded.

By the way, are you judging the winner of your second TSP comp tonight? I ask only because you threw an almighty wobbler the other day when I announced the winner of your show thread on TV.

"Don't you know who I am?" you minced to anyone who could be bothered to listen in the studio.

Although unfortunately, due to your advanced years, it came out as "Don't I know who I am?"

FACT.
  • edited April 2011
    i'll go for richs' age....
    Posted by lozgo

Wrong, Laurie. I will NOT be finishing 24th tonight...
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Donkey Orford's PTP Thread : Wrong, Laurie. I will NOT be finishing 24th tonight...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    in your wifes dreams (probably)!!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Donkey Orford's PTP Thread : No, you're IN an institution. Burgundy Fields Retirement Home for The Utterly Deluded. By the way, are you judging the winner of your second TSP comp tonight? I ask only because you threw an almighty wobbler the other day when I announced the winner of your show thread on TV. "Don't you know who I am?" you minced to anyone who could be bothered to listen in the studio. Although unfortunately, due to your advanced years, it came out as "Don't I know who I am?" FACT.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Judge it yourself. I'm officially being difficult, now.
  • edited April 2011
    Richard / Tikay

This petty bickering has to stop.

Now, remove those 2 pillows from between you and both roll over and cuddle.

See ?  Better already.
  • edited April 2011
    Richard / Tikay This petty bickering has to stop. Now, remove those 2 pillows from between you and both roll over and cuddle. See ?  Better already.
    Posted by inka2003

As they said in 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles': "Those aren't pillows..."
  • edited April 2011
    Rich to finish 10th
  • edited April 2011
    17th, good luck Rich.
  • edited April 2011
    Ahem, 96 left.

Chip leader? Yours truly...
  • edited April 2011
    Ahem, 96 left. Chip leader? Yours truly...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    ever heard of the phrase "famous last words" ??????????
  • edited April 2011

A quick game of spot the....no, not sausage....the odd one out...

RICHORFORD9592.50jkeeble8820malcol19677752.50MonkeyF7715dibleydoo7287.50terrano9007190I_C_Balls6932.50Massoud106445cleverkev6432.50RANGERSCHA6330
  • edited April 2011
    RICHORFORD9592.50  jkeeble8820  MonkeyF8105  malcol19677752.50  dibleydoo7287.50  terrano9007190  I_C_Balls6932.50  Massoud106445  cleverkev6432.50  RANGERSCHA6330  MrEdd5900  lee15679155680  zippy3735500  marsh874590  dog8dog4507.50  goldstar074502.50  DIP1374492.50  scotty774290

Are you watching, Tikay?
  • edited April 2011
    RICHORFORD 9592.50     jkeeble 8820     MonkeyF 8105     malcol1967 7752.50     dibleydoo 7287.50     terrano900 7190     I_C_Balls 6932.50     Massoud10 6445     cleverkev 6432.50     RANGERSCHA 6330     MrEdd 5900     lee1567915 5680     zippy373 5500     marsh87 4590     dog8dog 4507.50     goldstar07 4502.50     DIP137 4492.50     scotty77 4290 Are you watching, Tikay?
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Blatent brag post...

MODS...BAN PLSSSS

xx
  • edited April 2011
    If its not too late to post (which it probably is lol) then Rich to finish 28th.
  • edited April 2011

Groan. Say it ain't so. Please.
  • edited April 2011
    RICHORFORD 9592.50     jkeeble 8820     MonkeyF 8105     malcol1967 7752.50     dibleydoo 7287.50     terrano900 7190     I_C_Balls 6932.50     Massoud10 6445     cleverkev 6432.50     RANGERSCHA 6330     MrEdd 5900     lee1567915 5680     zippy373 5500     marsh87 4590     dog8dog 4507.50     goldstar07 4502.50     DIP137 4492.50     scotty77 4290 Are you watching, Tikay?
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    No.