You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

First try of the new master cash tables pretty deep, so what is going on here?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I think I will take the advice from good cash players on here like yb and beaneh to be fair.

Also I never slow played them.

I 3 bet big pre and bet 3/4 pot on flop. Pretty standard imo.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: First try of the new master cash tables pretty deep, so what is going on here?:
    and yb u gotta think outside the box mate..  if hes stupid enough to reraise hes prolly stupid enought to pay you off on the flop in any case!@!!!
    Posted by AJW1976

I accept what you are saying about him not folding mid PP's now, but why will he fold them on the turn? if he still puts them in + we give him the oppurtunity to bluff that's better than just jamming it in and folding out his bluffs that probably don't have much equity anyway.
  • edited April 2011
    everyone got their own style man !  just giving u my concerted opinion. Many cash players like u say would milk it foer all its worth ,but doing that gives risk and I like to eliminate said risks.  You give him chance to hit any one number of cards there on the turn and he prolly laugh his socks off at ure wasted aces.