You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight!

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Looks like Maxally has done it

Tikay's Sleepy

£150 Deepy

£4K Double Stack

Take on Tikay

7pm

7:15pm

8pm

8:30pm

Running Tot

Best 3

Tikay10

DAIBOOT

GREGHOGG

Hitman_RV

MAXALLY

MrWh1te

POKERTREV

pomfrittes

SoLack

TheDart

• edited April 2011

Big thanks to Boxster for his work with the Spreadsheet.

He gets entry into the £2.20 TOTTY on Monday for his hard work, thank you.

I'll sort something out for the L-L winner later, too.
  • edited April 2011

If MAXALLY is confirmed as winner, he wins a TSP Classic Seat for an evening of his choosing, just let me know "when" please, & well done him.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight!:
    If MAXALLY is confirmed as winner, he wins a TSP Classic Seat for an evening of his choosing, just let me know "when" please, & well done him.
    Posted by Tikay10
    great evening again Tikay didn't cash but enjoyed it once again

looks like Maxally has got it so well played Sir
  • edited April 2011
    well done on the spreadsheet Boxster good work m8

• edited April 2011
    Big thanks to Boxster for his work with the Spreadsheet. He gets entry into the £2.20 TOTTY on Monday for his hard work, thank you. I'll sort something out for the L-L winner later, too.
    Posted by Tikay10

Thanks Tikay. No problem. As busy as playing but I lost less money!

Don't think Maxally can be caught if I have got all the scores right.

• edited April 2011
    well done on the spreadsheet Boxster good work m8
    Posted by scouse_red

Thanks scouse.

Don't know how you do it on a Monday AND play!
  • edited April 2011

A very enjoyable evening despite bubbling in sleepy. Thanks to boxster for table.

Note to TK.   You dont need to go to area 51 now, they will come to you lol. Take care m8.
  • edited April 2011
    Final placing well done Maxally

Tikay's Sleepy

£150 Deepy

£4K Double Stack

Take on Tikay

7pm

7:15pm

8pm

8:30pm

Running Tot

Best 3

MAXALLY

TheDart

MrWh1te

Tikay10

GREGHOGG

POKERTREV

pomfrittes

SoLack

DAIBOOT

Hitman_RV

• edited April 2011
    well done boxter...

& Maxally !!!

ul AJW1976, heads up, was a great challenge!! Enjoyed it !! Run good all !!

cya in Al's bar for a quick night-cap !!
  • edited April 2011
    thanks ,well done.. that was a tough evenings work, Im knackered after that session ;( ....
  • edited April 2011
    I am out of the 7.15 already! Was not a disaster though, as an Area 51 Season-Ticket Holder was on my Table, giving it all the usual guff. Marv. Will be a job to recover from here, but I'll give it a good spin. My exit was an unforced error by me, really, jamming into a Raiser who got 3 callers, I jammed with A-Kss & got looked up by Q-Q & A-Q. Too early to jam, my bad. Hope Loony - Q-Q man - wins the Tourney, gl to him.  It was way too early to play AKss that way.
    Posted by Tikay10
    lol ;)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight! : lol ;)
    Posted by AJW1976
    A first and a 2nd in 1 day eh!

Well done, hopefully you can use the results to be a bit more positive about online poker.

Can go months without a cash, then 2 biggies at once!

wp.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight! : A first and a 2nd in 1 day eh! Well done, hopefully you can use the results to be a bit more positive about online poker. Can go months without a cash, then 2 biggies at once! wp.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    ahh musta been a lucky night fer me, I wish the dude that had 99 vs my ak for 50k pot deeptacked in the 11$ one tonight or ida been on a roll for 4 final tables today,wish I had won that too I only min-cashed in that 1 ;(.Ohhe well..

Thanks for the advice dohhh, can be painfull going a stretch without sufficient wins , I know I moan a lot and get really peeved with the bad beats on here but I also get lucky too so I guess what comes around goes around right?? ....

I lost a lot in cash plo the other day so this made up for it. 

well played to all I knocked out no hard feelings esp when You called with obvs the worst hand .

• edited April 2011
    Final placing well done Maxally   Tikay's Sleepy £150 Deepy £4K Double Stack Take on Tikay       7pm 7:15pm 8pm 8:30pm Running Tot Best 3 MAXALLY 9 16   8 33 33 TheDart 18 7 108 21 154 46 MrWh1te 7 69   18 94 94 Tikay10 2 90 64 35 191 101 GREGHOGG 4 88 133 13 238 105 POKERTREV 11 101   19 131 131 pomfrittes 6 75   51 132 132 SoLack 8 78 152 47 285 133 DAIBOOT 10 24 182   216 216 Hitman_RV   47 244 1 292 292
    Posted by Boxster
    hey im sure u missed me in all of this ,Im sure i played at leat 3 out of those 4 ,;(.....That was my intention after reading blog thread about it earlier in the evening,.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight! : hey im sure u missed me in all of this ,Im sure i played at leat 3 out of those 4 ,;(.....That was my intention after reading blog thread about it earlier in the evening,.
    Posted by AJW1976
    AJW - Did you register in the thread - didn't see it. Sorry M8 my spreadsheet is good but not that good!

Well played, watched yer HU with Hitman, marathon, had to wait so I could complete the scores.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight! : AJW - Did you register in the thread - didn't see it. Sorry M8 my spreadsheet is good but not that good! Well played, watched yer HU with Hitman, marathon, had to wait so I could complete the scores.
    Posted by Boxster
    To participate, players MUST Post in the Thread, otherwise anyone could retrospectively claim victory. The idea is to have some community fun & banter, hence the threads, & all the hard work by the Spreadsheeters, in this case you.
  • edited April 2011

So, I'll organise for Boxster to play Monday's £2.20 TOTTY once he confirms his availability. (Please confirm on this thread, ty).

And Congrats to MAXALLY for a splendid win. Please let me know what night you wish to play the TSP Classic, ideally advise me before noon on the day in question.
  • edited April 2011
    So, I'll organise for Boxster to play Monday's £2.20 TOTTY once he confirms his availability. (Please confirm on this thread, ty). And Congrats to MAXALLY for a splendid win. Please let me know what night you wish to play the TSP Classic, ideally advise me before noon on the day in question.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks ever so much Tikay. Yes I will be playing on Monday as part of the DTD

Thanks again
  • edited April 2011
    Nice One Tiaky and Boxster and well played Maxally.
  • edited April 2011
    So, I'll organise for Boxster to play Monday's £2.20 TOTTY once he confirms his availability. (Please confirm on this thread, ty). And Congrats to MAXALLY for a splendid win. Please let me know what night you wish to play the TSP Classic, ideally advise me before noon on the day in question.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Cheers. Didn't actually know I won this TBH. I forgot to check last night.

In keeping with the fun side of things, and IF he wishes to, I will donate my prize to BOXSTER for his great spreadsheeting during the night (much neater than Meredonkeys IMO, lol) in exchange for his Mon TOT prize.

If not, please put me in for FRIDAY NIGHT (tomorrow). I hope this is ok and some time is given for Boxster's reply.

Thanks again,

Alan

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight! : Cheers. Didn't actually know I won this TBH. I forgot to check last night. In keeping with the fun side of things, and IF he wishes to, I will donate my prize to BOXSTER for his great spreadsheeting during the night (much neater than Meredonkeys IMO, lol) in exchange for his Mon TOT prize. If not, please put me in for FRIDAY NIGHT (tomorrow). I hope this is ok and some time is given for Boxster's reply. Thanks again, Alan
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Thanks Alan, & noted, a lovely gesture.

I now need to hold off until you two guys have agreed what you wish to do.

Please let me know, if possible, before Noon on Friday if I need to organise an entry for Friday evening.

We now await Boxster's reply.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight! : Thanks Alan, & noted, a lovely gesture. I now need to hold off until you two guys have agreed what you wish to do. Please let me know, if possible, before Noon on Friday if I need to organise an entry for Friday evening. We now await Boxster's reply.
    Posted by Tikay10
    +1 Fantastic gesture Alan but not a surprise as you are a TKP legend ;))
  • edited April 2011
    Another fun night on the tables, never been a fan of 10 seaters online, but quite enjoy the £11 Sleepstack.

WD all you cashers!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight! :  In keeping with the fun side of things, and IF he wishes to, I will donate my prize to BOXSTER for his great spreadsheeting during the night (much neater than Meredonkeys IMO, lol) in exchange for his Mon TOT prize.  Thanks again, Alan
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Wow .. thanks Alan. I will absolutely accept your offer. First TSP Classic for me! Great gesture. Thanks again.

Friday for TSP is fine Tikay, thanks. Is it at 9:00pm? Blimey better keep sober, difficult on a Friday!

Also Tikay, if you run the same thing next Wednesday, I will do the spreadsheet for you, if you wish, but NO reward for me required, do it for free. Keeps me off the streets! Hopefully get some more entrants.

See you all on Monday in the DTD
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight! : Wow .. thanks Alan. I will absolutely accept your offer. First TSP Classic for me! Great gesture. Thanks again. Friday for TSP is fine Tikay, thanks. Is it at 9:00pm? Blimey better keep sober, difficult on a Friday! Also Tikay, if you run the same thing next Wednesday, I will do the spreadsheet for you, if you wish, but NO reward for me required, do it for free. Keeps me off the streets! Hopefully get some more entrants. See you all on Monday in the DTD
    Posted by Boxster
    Your very welcome mate. I hope you run good in it and TID.

So thats TSP classic entry on FRIDAY for BOXSTER please Tikay and I will take the TOT entry for MON.

Cheers
  • edited April 2011

OK Gents, that's it then.

I'll organise.......

1) Entry to the £11 TSP Classic at 9pm for "boxster" on Friday (tomorrow).

2) Entry to the 8.30pm £2.20 TOTTY on Monday for Alan.

Can you please both keep an eye on the relevant Tourney Lobby, & if by noon on Friday/Monday (as applicable) your Entry does not appear, let me know.

Thanks, & good luck both of you.

PS - Next Wednesday? Possibly, I'll let you know nearer the time. I am scheduled to do the PTP next Wednesday, but I am not yet certain that I will.
  • edited April 2011
    Well done Boxster for the spreadsheet and Maxally for theLL.  Unfortunately my broadband crashed and has only just come back.  I was still in the sleepstack at the time and obv would have won that but say la V.
  • edited April 2011
    Well done Boxster for the spreadsheet and Maxally for theLL.  Unfortunately my broadband crashed and has only just come back.  I was still in the sleepstack at the time and obv would have won that but say la V.
    Posted by SoLack
    Did you have any thoughts about my slowro;ing you with the aces last night solack? I noticed u caught 2 pair aces and eights after the turn,?

Best of luck hope u wasnt too upset lol. notice no-one even said nh afterwards,
  • edited April 2011
    And yes tikay I personally didnt nkow u had to sign up in forum to be added to the list, @!

Like i said I played i think all 3 out of the 4 last night,....hopefully next week i get it right ...xxx ty

Ienjoyed  being branded area51 sp3ecial agent although im unsure whether there is any point in all of this ?

I simply put across what I see /do.. Anyone has an issue with that they can always get therapy,And ask questions,
    Duly noted I have complained to the forum editor about personal abuse..Im surre you wouldnt like it either had they made a mockery of yer posts.!

gl and well done to hitmon_rv for busting me out having held aces(grrrrrr) heads up! well done.