You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight!

124»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight!:
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight! : Did you have any thoughts about my slowro;ing you with the aces last night solack? I noticed u caught 2 pair aces and eights after the turn,? Best of luck hope u wasnt too upset lol. notice no-one even said nh afterwards,
    Posted by AJW1976
    and this just shows what kinda bloke you are,hoped you stopped pulling after the hand finished
  • edited April 2011
    And yes tikay I personally didnt nkow u had to sign up in forum to be added to the list, @! Like i said I played i think all 3 out of the 4 last night,....hopefully next week i get it right ...xxx ty Ienjoyed  being branded area51 sp3ecial agent although im unsure whether there is any point in all of this ? I simply put across what I see /do.. Anyone has an issue with that they can always get therapy,And ask questions, Duly noted I have complained to the forum editor about personal abuse..Im surre you wouldnt like it either had they made a mockery of yer posts.! gl and well done to hitmon_rv for busting me out having held aces(grrrrrr) heads up! well done.
    Posted by AJW1976
    i was playing an SPT semi at the start of the month to which you decided to come on to the rail for and hurl a torrent of abuse to another player if I'm not mistaken, not good practise if I may say,
    I don't want to get into a slanging match with you on here as that is not the right way to do things.

I do however think you reap what you sow, if you have a problem with me pointing this out please PM me and we can discuss it privately
  • edited April 2011
    And yes tikay I personally didnt nkow u had to sign up in forum to be added to the list, @! Like i said I played i think all 3 out of the 4 last night,....hopefully next week i get it right ...xxx ty Ienjoyed  being branded area51 sp3ecial agent although im unsure whether there is any point in all of this ? I simply put across what I see /do.. Anyone has an issue with that they can always get therapy,And ask questions, Duly noted I have complained to the forum editor about personal abuse..Im surre you wouldnt like it either had they made a mockery of yer posts.! gl and well done to hitmon_rv for busting me out having held aces(grrrrrr) heads up! well done.
    Posted by AJW1976

I dont want to get into a slanging match with you AJ but having been on the tables in question i can assure you that ,knowing the people involved, it was just friendly banter which is what the majority of players involved in these last longer forum comps look forward to. I can assure you that no offence would have been intended.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight! : and this just shows what kinda bloke you are,hoped you stopped pulling after the hand finished
    Posted by stokefc
    Dont get too carried away mate, U upset cos I busted you also out of the tournament last night?

I play on this site because I enjoy it and I generally find it a lot better standard or rather its a much MORE honest site than most others ive found,!

Dont think for one minute x player who .... off my posts in the forums can say what he want bad on me because thats just not the done thing.I was his freind up until that point in which he made all those bad comments.

gl anyway ,I couldnt care less what any of u lot think or do, personally my record on here SKYPOKER speaks volumes.,

Btw if it had happened live stokefc, I would have shook his hand nonethe less like i did all the players when I was at the spt in luton when I got busted out..You should take time to get a know a person before making judgements.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight! :    I dont want to get into a slanging match with you AJ but having been on the tables in question i can assure you that ,knowing the people involved, it was just friendly banter which is what the majority of players involved in these last longer forum comps look forward to. I can assure you that no offence would have been intended.  
    Posted by pomfrittes
    thanks pomfrittes ,I respect that, really I dont have any qualms with anyone on this site,I just had some technical issues that to date still hasnt been resolved .I tried sorting it at spt luton to no avail.!

I appreciate all of your comments and I too like the banter and jokyness thats why I like playing on skypoker.

I would still like to know what you had when I showed the table the straight flush,;) YOU RAISED ME!

Gl and take care see u at the tables ;)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesday PTP - let's have some fun tonight! : i was playing an SPT semi at the start of the month to which you decided to come on to the rail for and hurl a torrent of abuse to another player if I'm not mistaken, not good practise if I may say, I don't want to get into a slanging match with you on here as that is not the right way to do things. I do however think you reap what you sow, if you have a problem with me pointing this out please PM me and we can discuss it privately
    Posted by scouse_red
    No issues with YOU scouse_red whatsoever!!!..My comments thats day were not directed at you.