You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Gidzo?

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat

Where is Mr Ed?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I think he's currently filming a reality TV show.  'Five go to South Africa' I believe with, among others, Christopher Biggins.
  • edited April 2011
    Tikay is lined up to do the next one with Davina and Richard Branson.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Gidzo?:
    I think he's currently filming a reality TV show.  'Five go to South Africa' I believe with, amoung others, Christopher Biggins.
    Posted by TommyD

come on tommy your a teacher you may be on half term but thats no excuse for spelling mistakes 'among' lol god hopes your a maths teacher and not english :) lol
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Gidzo? : come on tommy your a teacher you may be on half term but thats no excuse for spelling mistakes 'among' lol god hopes your a maths teacher and not english :) lol
    Posted by delaney09
    Darn it, I knew I should have hit spellcheck as I hit submit.  Always get among wrong.  Then again I have always (and will always) pronounce chimney as chimley.  Such a better word anyway.  And FYI, I am a Mathematics Teacher, and thank luck for that ;)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Gidzo? : Darn it, I knew I should have hit spellcheck as I hit submit.  Always get among wrong.  Then again I have always (and will always) pronounce chimney as chimley.  Such a better word anyway.  And FYI, I am a Mathematics Teacher, and thank luck for that ;)
    Posted by TommyD

lol i think i have the qualifications for the wrong job sector s crew accounting im becoming a psychic :)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Gidzo? : Darn it, I knew I should have hit spellcheck as I hit submit.  Always get among wrong.  Then again I have always (and will always) pronounce chimney as chimley.  Such a better word anyway.  And FYI, I am a Mathematics Teacher, and thank luck for that ;)
    Posted by TommyD
    whats a chimney?
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Gidzo? : whats a chimney?
    Posted by N1CK
    Wiki description below.  By the way, it's what's, not whats.  If I'm getting needled for bad English I'm going to spread it about it bit

A chimney is a structure for venting hot flue gases or smoke from a boiler, stove, furnace or fireplace to the outside atmosphere. Chimneys are typically vertical, or as near as possible to vertical, to ensure that the gases flow smoothly, drawing air into the combustion in what is known as the stack, or chimney, effect. The space inside a chimney is called a flue. Chimneys may be found in buildings, steam locomotives and ships. In the United States, the term smokestack (colloquially, stack) is also used when referring to locomotive chimneys or ship chimneys, and the term funnel can also be used.[1][2]
  • edited April 2011

Is it not......what is a chimney?

Just saying, err,...posting.
  • edited May 2011

*** bump ***

any latest news on the 21st century gidzoid man?

• edited May 2011

Someone told me the other night he had spoken to ed face to face, and that he wont be on 865 again - and also it wasn't his decision.

• edited May 2011
  • edited May 2011
    Someone told me the other night he had spoken to ed face to face, and that he wont be on 865 again - and also it wasn't his decision.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    "someone" was talking out of a rear facing orifice, as far as I am aware.

I've seen the same thing Posted several times recently, but people will just have to believe whatever they want.

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Gidzo? : come on tommy your a teacher you may be on half term but thats no excuse for spelling mistakes 'among' lol god hopes your a maths teacher and not english :) lol
    Posted by delaney09
    "your"? "english"? Always a risk being a pedant!

• edited May 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    As the person in charge of the channel I would love to know where you gain this information as it is NOT correct!

Ed has been filming a reality show in South Africa. This month we are trying a few new things and I hope to have Ed back on channel 856 soon
  • edited May 2011
    I don't mind saying it was Jesusdog.

He normally talks aloada rubbish anyway, especially about cricket. lol.

Hope he's wrong, but don't see why he wud lie. 

• edited May 2011
    Fantastic news, thanks Tikay and Claire. Not having Ed would be a huuuuuuge loss to channel 865 imo, he's a superb analyst.
  • edited May 2011

And btw Aussie next time you want a question answering, don't bother asking a question politely, and then bumping it 4 weeks later.....

Just make an assumption and within 5 minutes you'll have official word str8 away! ;)

Maybe Jesusdog was on the wind up then, I'll get him to comment.
  • edited May 2011
    I suggest if you have any direct questions regarding the channel going forward you PM me on here. Therefore resulting in less rumours, assumption and gossip, plus more respect for those involved in front and behind the cameras on the channel.

Thanks
  • edited May 2011

Lol, Mother & I posted the same thing 2 minutes apart, but we are in different buildings today, & have not discussed it!

As you were.
  • edited May 2011
    I suggest if you have any direct questions regarding the channel going forward you PM me on here. Therefore resulting in less rumours, assumption and gossip, plus more respect for those involved in front and behind the cameras on the channel. Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Claire

I think it would be better if you put your mobile number on here just in case the PM's are having an off day again.

Plus Mandy's & LML's......just in case :)
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Gidzo? : I think it would be better if you put your mobile number on here just in case the PM's are having an off day again. Plus Mandy's & LML's......just in case :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    0800 DREAM ON :)
  • edited May 2011
    I heard it was 0898...
  • edited May 2011
    I suggest if you have any direct questions regarding the channel going forward you PM me on here. Therefore resulting in less rumours, assumption and gossip, plus more respect for those involved in front and behind the cameras on the channel. Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Claire

Claire....  You scare me Soooooo Much...  Can I have your number ;o)

EDIT

2nd to Alan....   Again ;o)

• edited May 2011
    And btw Aussie next time you want a question answering, don't bother asking a question politely, and then bumping it 4 weeks later..... Just make an assumption and within 5 minutes you'll have official word str8 away! ;) Maybe Jesusdog was on the wind up then, I'll get him to comment.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    funny

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Gidzo? : As the person in charge of the channel I would love to know where you gain this information as it is NOT correct! Ed has been filming a reality show in South Africa. This month we are trying a few new things and I hope to have Ed back on channel 856 soon
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    And what about 865 ??? I dread to think what 856 is !!!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Gidzo? : And what about 865 ??? I dread to think what 856 is !!!
    Posted by kaymac
    How many people checked out channel 856 lol???   .......Just me then ;p
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Gidzo? : And what about 865 ??? I dread to think what 856 is !!!
    Posted by kaymac
    LOL written in a rage :)
  • edited May 2011
    yay good news altho we have same great presenters.... and tikay ;)

Gidzo is best presenter dont let him go!

PS- Mandy can i have ur number ? X
  • edited May 2011
    yay good news altho we have same great presenters.... and tikay ;) Gidzo is best presenter dont let him go! PS- Mandy can i have ur number ? X
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    For the sake of correctness, I must point out, Ed, like myself, is an Analyst, not a Presenter. There is a HUGE difference!

The Presenter's job is far more skilled as to TV skills. Analysts are poker players who go on telly, Presenters are professional TV people.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Gidzo? : For the sake of correctness, I must point out, Ed, like myself, is an Analyst, not a Presenter. There is a HUGE difference! The Presenter's job is far more skilled as to TV skills. Analysts are poker players who go on telly, Presenters are professional TV people.
    Posted by Tikay10

So what is Richard Orford then...      Smillie shrugging shoulders