You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Racing April 20th

2»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Hope you win this and certainly hope you dont leave us.
  • edited April 2011

I CANT BELIEVE THAT WYNNE.
      ALL BOOKMAKERS PAY OUT ON OFFICIL RESULT NOT FIRST PAST POST ETC.
      AS REGARDS BETTING, ESPECIALLY PHONE BETTING I OPENED AN ACCOUNT TO HAVE DOUBLE THE DEPOSIT.
      PUT IN 150 AND GOT 300 TO BET.
      PHONED AND BET STRUCK WHICH CAME UP FOR 1200 OR SO
       THE GIRL ON OTHER END OF LINE DIDNT PLACE BET CORRECTLY BUT THEY PAID ME OUT AFTER LISTENING TO    RECORDING OF PHONE CALL.
     HOWEVER ALL BETS ARENT LEGALLY BINDING THEY ARE A GENTLEMANS AGREEMENT SO TO SPEAK

CLOSED MY ACCOUNT ONCE I WAS PAID
  • edited April 2011
    any news on this mate i am interested by this as it happened to me last year did a rev f/c horses came 2/3 rd but winner was dq so basicly my horses came 1/2 nd in theory but they naver paid out so i asked if i had tri cast with winner plus my two horses would they have paid out guy said no because the winner was dq lol work that one out i lost about £30 quid put it down to experiance only do small stakes on here do bigger stakes on another site as what ever happens they seem to get it right i cant understand skys response here alot of punters will read bad pr and word of mouth is worth 5 so if 10 of us moan 50 people wont use the site errrrmmmmm thats bad business sense to me good luck mate any way
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Racing April 20th:
    any news on this mate i am interested by this as it happened to me last year did a rev f/c horses came 2/3 rd but winner was dq so basicly my horses came 1/2 nd in theory but they naver paid out so i asked if i had tri cast with winner plus my two horses would they have paid out guy said no because the winner was dq lol work that one out i lost about £30 quid put it down to experiance only do small stakes on here do bigger stakes on another site as what ever happens they seem to get it right i cant understand skys response here alot of punters will read bad pr and word of mouth is worth 5 so if 10 of us moan 50 people wont use the site errrrmmmmm thats bad business sense to me good luck mate any way
    Posted by chefboy79
    Will keeep you posted on the outcome.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Racing April 20th : Thanks for ypur advice, Ihave contacted IBAS this morning and filled in an Adjudication form and sent it for, now wait to see what happens.Sky have not bothered to contact me after I threatened to report them. Here is my bet receipt: Bet Details Receipt O/10151841/0001575 Bet placed at 20/04/2011 14:33 Bet Type Single Bet Channel Internet Number of lines 12 Stake per line £1.00 Total stake £12.00 Settled Y Number of win lines 0 Number of void lines 0 Returns £0.00 Refunds £0.00 Selection Details Class/Sport Event Type Event Market Date Selection Notes Horse Racing Epsom Downs 2.35 Epsom Downs Combination Forecast 20/04/2011 14:35 Hawaana & Sunny Game ( Win ) & Zigato & Rock A Doodle Doo ( Place ) @ Dividend  
    Posted by wynne1938
    Got a phonecall from SkyBet this afternoon, saying they had received a query from IBAS about my non-settlement of a bet.
    They have looked at it again and found that their system had not been updated after the steward's enquiry and apologise for the error.
    They have paid the £32 for the forecast into my account and have also added a £10 bonus payment for the error.
    I am now a happy chappy.

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Racing April 20th : Got a phonecall from SkyBet this afternoon, saying they had received a query from IBAS about my non-settlement of a bet. They have looked at it again and found that their system had not been updated after the steward's enquiry and apologise for the error. They have paid the £32 for the forecast into my account and have also added a £10 bonus payment for the error. I am now a happy chappy.
    Posted by wynne1938
    Good result, but shouldn't have taken so long to fix imo.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Racing April 20th : Got a phonecall from SkyBet this afternoon, saying they had received a query from IBAS about my non-settlement of a bet. They have looked at it again and found that their system had not been updated after the steward's enquiry and apologise for the error. They have paid the £32 for the forecast into my account and have also added a £10 bonus payment for the error. I am now a happy chappy.
    Posted by wynne1938
    nice one!!! i knew it was a computer says no situation it's the betting industry all over nowadays employ a load of kids with no training only qualification required is big tats and a smile (and yes i can say that as im female for those of you that don't know)
  • edited May 2011
    Posted by wynne1938
    In Betfair lingo, you were 1.01 to get paid on that bet - I was 100% certain
    of that.
    Biggest surprise was the time it took to resolve.
    The right result in the end - with a £10 brucie thrown in :-)
  • edited May 2011
    Well done mate and quite right too.

How could they have let such a mistake go this far.

Certainly wont be betting with Skybet unless I have too

Father V
  • edited May 2011
    Glad to hear its been resolved - about time and giving you the £10 extra is the least they could do!
  • edited May 2011
    Well done mate....now use that £10 well and make 'em pay!
  • edited May 2011
    Well done mate....now use that £10 well and make 'em pay!
    Posted by splashies
    I am going to use that £10 tomorrow:

4.20 Yarmouth  Piano
    8.30 Southwell  Koo And The Gang

£3.50 win on each
               £3.00  win Double
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Racing April 20th : I am going to use that £10 tomorrow: 4.20 Yarmouth  Piano 8.30 Southwell  Koo And The Gang            £3.50 win on each            £3.00  win Double
    Posted by wynne1938
    First one up!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Racing April 20th : First one up!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Another nice result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!